4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
A new Tweet appeared!!!!

20220214_210524.jpg

T-Minus 12 hours to liftoff! Join Stone Fox Studios in celebrating the official Steam launch of Chasing Sunsets on Early Access!

#pcgaming #gamers #3DCG #3dmodeling #cgi #3dartwork #daz3d #render #art #3dfemale

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I wanna be with them both.....
Same. A little bit sad that I would have to choose (and seems like a no-brainer that fooling around with Mallory while being committed to Jaye is just a recipe for disaster).

Kinda wondering when the story will catch up to present time.
From the beginning, story has been told in the format that MC tells his memories to the bartender dude (ugh, forgot his name).
Not sure whether flashback format will go on until the game's finale or whether MC's flashbacks will end around mid-game and the game will go on from there. :unsure:

Teal80

Dec 27, 2017
Random info gleaned from internet searches of scientific papers indicates that all humans share 99.9% of our DNA (1 in 1000 DNA base pairs is different). Apparently Human genetic diversity is very low. However, given that there are around 3 Billion DNA base pairs, the difference is "only" 3 million base pairs between any two humans. That 0.1% difference however gives us all the variations we see around us. So 99.97% has around 1 million DNA pairs that are different. Don't know if that's close enough to classed as the almost the person - I guess it would depend on which DNA are different. I am not a geneticist.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well, there are always some dudes that just want to watch the world burn... (y)
Hm, i pretend to help Jaye only to fuck her over with the inheritance, while fooling around with both Mallory & Jaye. Then go for the Aspen girls, Lisa or that hot italien girl, with a couple of billions, while laughing when Mallory and Jaye have a go at each other :whistle:
That being said, Lisa wasn't really happy as i wanted to let Jaye drown in the ocean, ruined a good opportunity...:cautious:

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
Random info gleaned from internet searches of scientific papers indicates that all humans share 99.9% of our DNA (1 in 1000 DNA base pairs is different). Apparently Human genetic diversity is very low. However, given that there are around 3 Billion DNA base pairs, the difference is "only" 3 million base pairs between any two humans. That 0.1% difference however gives us all the variations we see around us. So 99.97% has around 1 million DNA pairs that are different. Don't know if that's close enough to classed as the almost the person - I guess it would depend on which DNA are different. I am not a geneticist.
Yet the STR tests used are so accurate they are used in courts of law and paternity cases. So they can definitely tell one person from another and how closely they are matched using PCR, same as used for Covid testing.

Anyway, it's only a story and not that important, seen lots of TV/Movies that use science that makes no sense at all :)

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Sunite Re your review "Although both are pursuable for now, it remains to be seen whether a cutoff point will force a choice." I'd suggest that if you have completed the bed fort and joined Jaye in the shower immediately after and had sex with her that's her cutoff point so beware if you continue to pursue Mallory after this... Likewise if you pursue Mallory I guess there will be something similar soon with her. PS I can't remember how far the beach event went with her when on the way to pick up Lisa & Mallory's friend from the airport.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Sunite Re your review "Although both are pursuable for now, it remains to be seen whether a cutoff point will force a choice." I'd suggest that if you have completed the bed fort and joined Jaye in the shower immediately after and had sex with her that's her cutoff point so beware if you continue to pursue Mallory after this... Likewise if you pursue Mallory I guess there will be something similar soon with her. PS I can't remember how far the beach event went with her when on the way to pick up Lisa & Mallory's friend from the airport.
She gives the MC a blow job and "treats" his jellyfish stings.

• Haha
Reactions: FatGiant

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Looks like she found out if you're into Jaye. Since MC isn't looking to happy either.
Doubt its that. I remember Stoya saying pursuing both of them its okay (sadly I dont expect a cat fight for Alex's attention :confused:) and Mal kinda notices its not a normal sibling relationship quite early on, so... it probably has to do with the chapter 4 cliffhanger twist.

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Chasing Sunsets Ch5 Development Update

Kent and I have been going gangbusters on Chapter 5, and I thought I'd take a few minutes to talk about what to expect.

As of today, 2/19, it feels like we're approximately 50% of the way through the update.

The first half of the game was really about setting up the dominoes for how they'll begin falling in the second half. We almost succeeded too! In the interest of transparency there are two things that will happen in Chapter 5 that were originally planned for Chapter 4. This is actually a very good sign to us that we gave the story enough runway in the remaining five updates to complete it.

We do not have any new features planned for Chapter 5, with the possible exception of an official Brazilian Portuguese translation, so development time is being spent entirely on producing story content.

If the player is on the Jaye path, she is now wondering if she's set her sights too low with MC given what she discovered at the end of Chapter 4. It's fair to say that they are now both of keenly aware of how much bigger this might be than either of them expected at the beginning of Chapter 1.

If the player is on the Mallory path, advancing that relationship felt pretty straightforward until the surprise at the end of Chapter 4.

With both relationships potentially at a crossroads (see what I did there?) Chapter 5 will focus on how MC and the two main girls handle this new information, and how they decide to act on it. While the Polygene story is still simmering in the background, it does take a half-step back in the coming update while our main characters reflect on everything that's happened so far, and begin to look at who they want to be going forward...And with whom.

While all of this is going on, it's hard not to notice that the island provides a number of other tempting distractions everwhere one looks.

Additionally, we'll see answers begin to materialize for many of the questions we see most often: Is Mallory a clone, or...Something more exotic? Why did Christian stick up for Sarah? What's Amanda's condition? What did Lisa have to say at the end of Chapter 4?

As always, we thank everyone for their patience while we work on delivering the best story we can. We're also grateful for the bug reports and other feedback that helps us course-correct and pushes us to do a little better each update!

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Chasing Sunsets Ch5 Development Update

Kent and I have been going gangbusters on Chapter 5, and I thought I'd take a few minutes to talk about what to expect.

As of today, 2/19, it feels like we're approximately 50% of the way through the update.

The first half of the game was really about setting up the dominoes for how they'll begin falling in the second half. We almost succeeded too! In the interest of transparency there are two things that will happen in Chapter 5 that were originally planned for Chapter 4. This is actually a very good sign to us that we gave the story enough runway in the remaining five updates to complete it.

We do not have any new features planned for Chapter 5, with the possible exception of an official Brazilian Portuguese translation, so development time is being spent entirely on producing story content.

If the player is on the Jaye path, she is now wondering if she's set her sights too low with MC given what she discovered at the end of Chapter 4. It's fair to say that they are now both of keenly aware of how much bigger this might be than either of them expected at the beginning of Chapter 1.

If the player is on the Mallory path, advancing that relationship felt pretty straightforward until the surprise at the end of Chapter 4.

With both relationships potentially at a crossroads (see what I did there?) Chapter 5 will focus on how MC and the two main girls handle this new information, and how they decide to act on it. While the Polygene story is still simmering in the background, it does take a half-step back in the coming update while our main characters reflect on everything that's happened so far, and begin to look at who they want to be going forward...And with whom.

While all of this is going on, it's hard not to notice that the island provides a number of other tempting distractions everwhere one looks.

Additionally, we'll see answers begin to materialize for many of the questions we see most often: Is Mallory a clone, or...Something more exotic? Why did Christian stick up for Sarah? What's Amanda's condition? What did Lisa have to say at the end of Chapter 4?

As always, we thank everyone for their patience while we work on delivering the best story we can. We're also grateful for the bug reports and other feedback that helps us course-correct and pushes us to do a little better each update!
As usual (we're starting to get to know our two DEVs well!!), what's to come makes our mouths water and our palms sweaty. The story gains momentum, content and suspense, while remaining coherent but full of surprises. I await, without impatience but with great hope, the continuation of this thrilling adventure. Thanks to you, the DEVs, you just made my day with your announcements...

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes