4.60 star(s) 303 Votes

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
<-- Official Jaye Hater here.

I get that both characters are flawed and had screwed up in the past (Jaye and Alex/MC) but if I were the MC I'd write off myself and Jaye as having a "toxic" relationship and think it's best we keep our distance from each other. I'd be as polite and civil as possible but clear that we should just leave the past where it is and move on. She could throw as much of a fit as she wants after that; that'd be the end of it for me and I would no longer pay much attention to her. Not saying I fully trust Mallory but that's how I feel on the situation. (I'd also tell her to have the company if she wanted but to leave me out of the whole debacle; I'd let George know "nice try, but no dice" and leave.)
You are putting all the blame for the situation on Jaye, which is both unfair and nonsensical. Both Alex and Jaye had their fair share of the blame for the situation.
There are always two parts to every argument, action and counter-reaction. Nobody, at least nobody who is halfway normal in the head, gets up in the morning and thinks "Cool, today I really want to ruin Alex/Jaye's day or party.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
You are putting all the blame for the situation on Jaye, which is both unfair and nonsensical. Both Alex and Jaye had their fair share of the blame for the situation.
There are always two parts to every argument, action and counter-reaction. Nobody, at least nobody who is halfway normal in the head, gets up in the morning and thinks "Cool, today I really want to ruin Alex/Jaye's day or party.
No, I didn't. I made myself clear that I know Alex/MC isn't innocent either. I said he was flawed and had screwed up in the past too. I just added a clarification to my original post as well.

Reactions: Mortarion

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
No, I didn't. I made myself clear that I know Alex/MC isn't innocent either. I said he was flawed and had screwed up in the past too. I just added a clarification to my original post as well.
So.... you just don't like Jaye? I mean I guess that's your right, but if you played their route on the latest update they pretty much unload everything they've been holding on to for the last 10+ years. If you never liked her at all, that's more than fair, but if you're still holding a grudge over how she acted in the past, well that's something entirely different.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
So.... you just don't like Jaye? I mean I guess that's your right, but if you played their route on the latest update they pretty much unload everything they've been holding on to for the last 10+ years. If you never liked her at all, that's more than fair, but if you're still holding a grudge over how she acted in the past, well that's something entirely different.
Admittedly I haven't seen everything in the game yet but it's a combination of the two. While I would hold a slight grudge (I wouldn't outright "hate" her but I wouldn't trust her easily either)... I just can't help but feel it's better to keep some distance as that's what I would do but if they can make up with each other without taking things too far, I could accept that outcome. They just seemed too "toxic" for each other and I feel due to that they shouldn't pursue anything beyond a civil, familial relationship. I have real-life experience with distancing myself from certain people because we just kept hurting one another over and over.

Then consider it as a missunderstanding from my side.

Peace!
No harm, no foul. :)

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Admittedly I haven't seen everything in the game yet but it's a combination of the two. While I would hold a slight grudge (I wouldn't outright "hate" her but I wouldn't trust her easily either)... I just can't help but feel it's better to keep some distance as that's what I would do but if they can make up with each other without taking things too far, I could accept that outcome. They just seemed too "toxic" for each other and I feel due to that they shouldn't pursue anything beyond a civil, familial relationship. I have real-life experience with distancing myself from certain people because we just kept hurting one another over and over.

No harm, no foul. :)
I'm not going to tell you how to play or who to like, but since the new update is just weeks away at this point, in the last update, Alex admitted he is the one who self-sabotaged any kind of relationship with Jaye, while to her credit, she immediately felt sick and remorseful after how she acted the night of her party. Alex, in turn told her he automatically forgave her for her outburst, and created a 'failsafe' so he wouldn't be tempted to go back to her until he was ready, if ever, to finally have that long awaited talk with her.

She was obviously stung by his admission, but quickly forgave him as she comes to accept it was not the right time for them as a couple back then to try being a couple. They were both different, immature people back then, and certain things happen that lead them to want (provided you are interested in a romantic relationship) to try now, since they are both different people compared to their younger selves. So, its less about toxicity, and more about healing and deciding what kind of relationship you want to have...romantic, platonic, or none at all, though there really is no reason not to have no relationship with Jaye at all unless you just don't like her.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
I get that both characters are flawed and had screwed up in the past (Jaye and Alex/MC) but if I were the MC I'd write off myself and Jaye as having a "toxic" relationship and think it's best we keep our distance from each other. I'd be as polite and civil as possible but clear that we should just leave the past where it is and move on. She could throw as much of a fit as she wants after that; that'd be the end of it for me and I would no longer pay much attention to her. Not saying I fully trust Mallory but that's how I feel on the situation. (I'd also tell her to have the company if she wanted but to leave me out of the whole debacle; I'd let George know "nice try, but no dice" and leave.)
I came at it from a similar position but my idea was to help her get control then give it to her and walk away from the company but remain a friend. More out of my own guilt though as MC should have tried to stay and explain so not blaming her. Too young though to handle that at the time. That being said how the story developed I ended up running 2 games just to see where Jaye goes.
I really like the Mallory character and could see me falling for her at that age but taking into account the MC's history hugh trust issues generally so it's a wait and see brief with her but so far so good. :)

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Walkthrough Update

Hey everyone, I realize a lot of people use MODs because they don't know how to enable the developer console and might mess up their game (same can be said of using the developer console though).

Anyway I've added a new section at the end of my walkthrough with the list of important variables and how to change them.

Cheers,
Mr Bubu

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I'm not going to tell you how to play or who to like, but since the new update is just weeks away at this point, in the last update, Alex admitted he is the one who self-sabotaged any kind of relationship with Jaye, while to her credit, she immediately felt sick and remorseful after how she acted the night of her party. Alex, in turn told her he automatically forgave her for her outburst, and created a 'failsafe' so he wouldn't be tempted to go back to her until he was ready, if ever, to finally have that long awaited talk with her.

She was obviously stung by his admission, but quickly forgave him as she comes to accept it was not the right time for them as a couple back then to try being a couple. They were both different, immature people back then, and certain things happen that lead them to want (provided you are interested in a romantic relationship) to try now, since they are both different people compared to their younger selves. So, its less about toxicity, and more about healing and deciding what kind of relationship you want to have...romantic, platonic, or none at all, though there really is no reason not to have no relationship with Jaye at all unless you just don't like her.
It's worth noting this conversation only happens if the MC is willing to crawl into bed naked with Jaye. If you're trying to put a damper on the non-familial relationship that's a bit of a non-starter (and indeed, it leads to an unavoidable lewd scene the next morning). It would have been nice if there was a way to broach this subject platonically rather than just walking away. That could still happen in future updates, but I'm not going to bet heavily on it.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
how do I remove the discord integration without breaking the game?
How about you turn it off in the preferences?

And if you want to remove it comepletly from the game i would suggest to ask Stone Fox Studios directly on thier discord.

Use hints from here for this task is dangerous, because the game has some kind of ...

... lets call it "quirky" coding.

Stoyas spagetti coding (HAHA!) has driven the one or another modder insane with way it was programmed.

hmpf Penfold Mole you damn crossposter :(

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
I get really paranoid when the face-reveal is teased so long. IS SHE A CLONE OF THE MC'S STEP FATHER?

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
Amazing Game! Some parts of Episode 4 was too scripted. If you dont send dick pick to Fiona in episode 3 and response to her in episode 4, she still knows about Jaye..

And also if you and Jaye have a estranged relationship, she still reads your journal and wants bed pact naked.

4.60 star(s) 303 Votes