4.60 star(s) 303 Votes

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Amazing Game! Some parts of Episode 4 was too scripted. If you dont send dick pick to Fiona in episode 3 and response to her in episode 4, she still knows about Jaye..

And also if you and Jaye have a estranged relationship, she still reads your journal and wants bed pact naked.
My take? Jaye is always going to try to read the journal if out of nothing more than spite or a need to get even. The pillow fort pact, however, is sacred and must be honored. As she has just had a traumatic event happen to her it is easy to see her regress to what comforted her in childhood even if MC has been a stupid dickhead up to that point. I do think that rejecting the sacred pillow fort pact is an important plot point if your aim is to permanently break their relationship.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
So our current romantic options are either Mallory or Jaye....wondering if Lisa will ever be available...especially after questioning Alex and if romancing Jaye, she not only walks in on both Alex and Jaye sleeping naked in bed...but then subsequently watches them go at it the shower...removing all doubt what kind of relationship they have. I'm guessing seeing all that will be a major dealbreaker to getting some sexy-time with her...can anyone not on Jaye's romantic path confirm or deny whether Lisa can be a LI?

Mar 26, 2022
So our current romantic options are either Mallory or Jaye....wondering if Lisa will ever be available...especially after questioning Alex and if romancing Jaye, she not only walks in on both Alex and Jaye sleeping naked in bed...but then subsequently watches them go at it the shower...removing all doubt what kind of relationship they have. I'm guessing seeing all that will be a major dealbreaker to getting some sexy-time with her...can anyone not on Jaye's romantic path confirm or deny whether Lisa can be a LI?
When MC deny to join Jaye, Lisa is waiting near the door and she just tell MC that she want to speak with him. So, no - there is no romance with Lisa (yet) but I'm pretty sure that this option will be available in future updates.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod - Fully Steamed is now fully tested and just about ready to deploy. Are you ready to get you some?

Good evening. I'm thinking about releasing this evening. Everything updated to the latest SanchoMod core v6 including fully integrated SanchoCheats, new GUI enhancements, etc. Here's some current teasers below while I grab another Crown & Coke:

Note: Steam is not required. This is similar to my "Leap of Faith" offering where it's fully compatible either way. I'll keep y'all posted. Regards.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
When MC deny to join Jaye, Lisa is waiting near the door and she just tell MC that she want to speak with him. So, no - there is no romance with Lisa (yet) but I'm pretty sure that this option will be available in future updates.
I might be misremembering, but didn't one of the devs at some point explicitly say that Jaye and Mallory were the only LI's?

Reactions: DA22

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Yeah, but MC still can bang other girls and Lisa could be among them.
Just like the ladies from Colorado and Fiona. No reason Lisa could not be a side girl as well on top of Mal's friend.

they said end of april but i highly doubt it
I saw that mentioned on Patreon...technically we should be getting an update soon-ish... maybe in the next 2-3 weeks?

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod now fully Steamed and updated to the new core v6a:
Chasing Sunsets - MultiMod Edition (Now v0.5s Fully Steamed)
CS_SM_Cover.jpg

Go get you some.

This edition contains over a thousand grammatical and bug fixes by the dev and I've ported it over to the very latest SanchoMod core code giving you even more features and enhancements. Thanks to DeFuZe for the request and testing. As always complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

Note: Steam is not required.

InstinctPro

Jun 6, 2017

unnamed.png

"If you ever want to make God laugh, just tell Him your plans" --Ancient Proverb

To our surprise and shock, a fellow developer got a DMCA notice from Artlist this week. Artlist changed their Terms of Service at some point, and they are now enforcing a new obscenity clause.

Takedown notices are designed to protect the IP of an artist from being used without or in violation of a license, and many artists are understandably skittish about their work being associated with adult content.

Unfortunately, it also creates a lawfare extortion racket that we want to steer clear of.

Luckily, we only began using Artlist with Chapter 4, but it appears as if before we release Chapter 5, we will have to remove any music we obtained from Artlist for Chapter 4 and 5 and find replacements.

Just to clarify, Stone Fox is not in trouble, but rather than tempt fate, we will adjust proactively. When served with a takedown notice, all platforms (Patreon, Subscribestar, Itch, and Steam) will unlist your game and de-monetize it until the terms of the takedown are met and the new product can be reviewed.

Needless to say, this is a gut punch, and will lead to an estimated two week delay before the Chapter 5 release. Not only that, there are a few songs I doubt I will be able to replace with anything comparable via other resources. This is not the news we were hoping to post this weekend.

While I work on that, we'll use the extra time to add some extra animation and content to Chapter 5 to compensate you for your patience.

The animation completed so far absolutely raises the bar and we hope you'll agree.

I will keep you posted as this unfolds.

4.60 star(s) 303 Votes