4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
Hello Guys and Gals.

Here's a in-game walkthrough for Chasing Sunsets.

MEGA -

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
new version realeased man

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
damn the addition of erica and linda made the game OH SO MUCH MORE SPICY. DMN. Mallory's relationship and bonding with you felt really well done. Great update.

Last edited:

lkta

May 3, 2017
Minor issue, Not sure if it is the lighting in the image or could just be the brightness on my screen i guess but when a certain someone is looking for something in the snow and points at their face i must have looked at the screen for a good couple of minutes wondering what the fuck i was supposed to be looking at before just deciding to make a choice anyway. It wasn't until the final scene of the game that it became clear as the difference there is obvious.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JayBog

Feb 11, 2018
I really want to try this game! Does anyone when will the latest version drop for Mac?

Kentyrr

Chasing Sunsets Dev/Artist
Game Developer
Nov 29, 2019
Minor issue, Not sure if it is the lighting in the image or could just be the brightness on my screen i guess but when a certain someone is looking for something in the snow and points at their face i must have looked at the screen for a good couple of minutes wondering what the fuck i was supposed to be looking at before just deciding to make a choice anyway. It wasn't until the final scene of the game that it became clear as the difference there is obvious.

Unfortunately, the scene was a low light scene, so it was difficult to see the difference. I did not want to add an artificial light to highlight the difference as it would look out of place in the scene. So I decided to have her point at it to draw your attention to it, however slight it looks. Purely a judgement call and I totally understand where you are coming from.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019

It must be your TV because for me the image on the right her face is pale white but the image on the left it looks like she has a tan and her mascara is all smeared from her tears. Also her eye color isn't as bright as the image on the right.

Reactions: cakeny

het2000

Aug 8, 2016
End scene, if that's Jaye's old boyfriend, I'm sorry but that's not going to get sympathy points for her from me at all. If it's suppose to provoke jealously from the mc (especially while he's already been trying to be nice and get back to her), that would be an extremely stupid move after the first time this all happened, and cost them 5 years of separation.
Yeah, that's a weird move on dev's part

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Chasing Sunsets [v0.2] [Stone Fox Studios] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren by F95Zone@Sam Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

WIN/MAC (300 MB): - - - -

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Here the patreon post without megalinks, and if it's just for the great rear view of that gal. :love:

Unlocked
Chasing Sunsets 0.2 (Chapter 1) Available to Patrons!

Chapter 1 has arrived! Thank you all for your patience as Kentyrr and I refined our workflow and fed our Cyberpunk addiction.
Below, you will find the Mega links to the PC and MAC versions of Chasing Sunsets. Here are a list of feature improvements you can expect in this episode that opens up the main story branches we'll begin to explore in Chapter 2:
  • Discord Rich Presence
  • Scene Gallery
  • Image Gallery
  • 1400 new renders (Well over twice as many as the Prologue)
  • Improved, cleaner UI with hotkey show/hide
  • Four custom assets/environments you won't see anywhere else!
Save game compatibility with 0.1a has been regression tested, and we opted to release on Ren'Py 7.3.5 due to performance and rendering issues on Mac platforms.
Thank you for your patience and investment in us! We hope to continue to live up not only your standards, but our own with this and coming installments!
Special thanks to our beta team for helping us identify and squash (hopefully) any nasty release day bugs.
Eagle-eyed VN players may spot cameos or callouts from other popular VNs.

Tarakis

Apr 18, 2017
Iffin' somebuddy could givez me a tip on how to unlock the image "scene of the crime" , I'll be eternally grateful and sacrifice a goat in your honor.

:D CHEERS (c)

Luciuss

Nov 28, 2017
Untitled.png

If only other devs were as considerate as you guys are. Can't remember how many times I got blasted by some crazy ass loud song right from the start. Game looks great so far, one thing tho. I am probably one of very few people who actually likes to read and not just skip games for lewd scenes, but I don't see "Auto forward text" option? Is there a key like TAB for skiping?

Reactions: The_Horny_Latino

Mikeisacunt

Feb 14, 2020
View attachment 1025934

If only other devs were as considerate as you guys are. Can't remember how many times I got blasted by some crazy ass loud song right from the start. Game looks great so far, one thing tho. I am probably one of very few people who actually likes to read and not just skip games for lewd scenes, but I don't see "Auto forward text" option? Is there a key like TAB for skiping?
Press Q

Reactions: Luciuss

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
Iffin' somebuddy could givez me a tip on how to unlock the image "scene of the crime" , I'll be eternally grateful and sacrifice a goat in your honor.

:D CHEERS (c)
View attachment 1025934

We made a deliberate effort to keep the UI minimalist, allowing the player to even fade the textbox if they want to. If you watch the "Quick Primer" for Chasing Sunsets at the beginning it will explain the keybinds and optional screen elements. "S" will show/hide the stats bar, and "Q" will show/hide the quick menu. :)

Additionally, we left the Linux distro out by mistake. Our bugfix version will include it.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes