4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
It doesn't matter if Anne "needed to be there." It was a cameo appereance to pay homage to another dev.ANd if you know Anne you have to agree that squeezing her in that very scene was just perfect.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Current expenses of the estate .. remember Michael Jackson ... he still had to sell them beatles song rights to stay afloat.
really??
and Michael Jackson can not really compared to that.

if their company was worth so much money,then i think you don´d need to sell some proterty to pay that.
their bank accounts should be full enough for that if they are so succesfull in their buisness.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She got noone else .. she be looking 4 a fill in positon and headless chickhen she is, thought of noone else.
Ok so did anyone else
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Though seriously, I don't know the deal with Jaye's choice for +1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I get the fact that we gotta play this like a soap opera for maximum affect.
But really the MC and his "yeah i got a bunch of questions but I'm not gonna ask them and simply wait until the volcano explodes right in my fucking face" isn't doing him any favours.

Furthermore, I REALLY HOPE THAT I GET TO THROW THIS +1 RIGHT OFF THE FUCKING BOAT INTO A SEA OF SHARKS

Furthermore again: Don't make us wait so bloody long before updates next time please

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Is any of them Harvey Specter? Is anyone Diane Lockheart?
Anyone even remotely resembles A Shark From Wallstreet?

I think not.

They have no such thing, it is all in the hands of the company board and tha6t executor of the estate.
Again .. remember Brucie had to hide his expenses from his own family company board to fool around.
really??
and Michael Jackson can not really compared to that.

if their company was worth so much money,then i think you don´d need to sell some proterty to pay that.
their bank accounts should be full enough for that if they are so succesfull in their buisness.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
It doesn't matter if Anne "needed to be there." It was a cameo appereance to pay homage to another dev.ANd if you know Anne you have to agree that squeezing her in that very scene was just perfect.
no i don´t agree why should i agree to that.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Is any of them Harvey Specter? Is anyone Diane Lockheart?
Anyone even remotely resembles A Shark From Wallstreet?

I think not.

They have no such thing, it is all in the hands of the company board and tha6t executor of the estate.
Again .. remember Brucie had to hide his expenses from his own family company board to fool around.
then that could only mean that they where private financially broken because else it would not make sense to sell private property to pay for all.
usually you pay with your private capital for stuff like that,and of course not the Company they both own.

Last edited:
Reactions: xXwankerXx

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Also .. they are nobody to the board of the conpany and have no background or will to aggressively negociate coming out of debt easily.
heh they both are/where just the owners of this 3,5 billion worth company like George says,and the executer of all is now George himself.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The paralells are astounding to batman .. brucie had to start working from ground up in influence
before the board accepted his input to his own company ... remember apple kicked their founder to the curve also.
heh they both are/where just the owners of this 3,5 billion worth company like George says.

JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
Is this the only one I have?
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not find font u'cartoonerie.ttf'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "intro.rpyc", line 1690, in script
  File "H:\Ero games (Demo)\Chasing Sunsets v0.2\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "H:\Ero games (Demo)\Chasing Sunsets v0.2\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "H:\Ero games (Demo)\Chasing Sunsets v0.2\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "H:\Ero games (Demo)\Chasing Sunsets v0.2\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "H:\Ero games (Demo)\Chasing Sunsets v0.2\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "H:\Ero games (Demo)\Chasing Sunsets v0.2\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "H:\Ero games (Demo)\Chasing Sunsets v0.2\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "H:\Ero games (Demo)\Chasing Sunsets v0.2\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "H:\Ero games (Demo)\Chasing Sunsets v0.2\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "H:\Ero games (Demo)\Chasing Sunsets v0.2\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "H:\Ero games (Demo)\Chasing Sunsets v0.2\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "H:\Ero games (Demo)\Chasing Sunsets v0.2\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "H:\Ero games (Demo)\Chasing Sunsets v0.2\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
    st, at)
  File "H:\Ero games (Demo)\Chasing Sunsets v0.2\renpy\text\text.py", line 1996, in render
    virtual_layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, drawable_res=False, size_only=True)
  File "H:\Ero games (Demo)\Chasing Sunsets v0.2\renpy\text\text.py", line 626, in __init__
    glyphs = ts.glyphs(s, self)
  File "H:\Ero games (Demo)\Chasing Sunsets v0.2\renpy\text\text.py", line 242, in glyphs
    fo = font.get_font(self.font, self.size, self.bold, self.italic, 0, self.antialias, self.vertical, self.hinting, layout.oversample)
  File "H:\Ero games (Demo)\Chasing Sunsets v0.2\renpy\text\font.py", line 699, in get_font
    face = load_face(fn)
  File "H:\Ero games (Demo)\Chasing Sunsets v0.2\renpy\text\font.py", line 640, in load_face
    raise Exception("Could not find font {0!r}.".format(orig_fn))
Exception: Could not find font u'cartoonerie.ttf'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Chapter 1 v0.2
Mon Feb 08 09:41:27 2021

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
The paralells are astounding to batman .. brucie had to start working from ground up in influence
before the board accepted his input to his own company ... remember apple kicked their founder to the curve also.
there are no such information there only that they BOTH owned that company and it is worth 3,5 billion,and can go up 3 or 4 times more in value when that patent comes in.
and that property needs to be sold to pay for the estate and thats it.

that is the only information that is there buy now

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
From the time MC went to Aspen I lost interest and skipped through the entire section, then what's with the stewardess? I just want to resolve shit with the sister but this game seems to intent on not letting that happen any time soon. No I gotta deal with Mallory & Shithead on the boat when I should just get on the Copter and fucking leave them all behind. (Rolling down the windows to let the stench escape...)
This is another one of those shit stories where you are constantly separated from the main LI. We probably won't even be with her until the story is almost over.

Also I found it bad writing how Jaye has been in love with the MC all this time but then she just hooks up with Tara. Jaye doesn't really even seem like a good enough person to be with the MC to me.

But at the same time I found it stupid that after the graduation party the MC left without saying anything to Jaye.

Then the women who are just forced onto us that I don't even give a shit about. I guess for filler?

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
This is another one of those shit stories where you are constantly separated from the main LI. We probably won't even be with her until the story is almost over.

Also I found it bad writing how Jaye has been in love with the MC all this time but then she just hooks up with Tara. Jaye doesn't really even seem like a good enough person to be with the MC to me.

But at the same time I found it stupid that after the graduation party the MC left without saying anything to Jaye.

Then the women who are just forced onto us that I don't even give a shit about. I guess for filler?
So i guess you're done with this then? Gonna move on to another vn?......Right?

• Angry
Reactions: hgooob2000

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
where do you get that that jaye hooks up with tara????
that one scene was her fantasy,and if i remember correctly they just kissed or something while beeing drunk,and jaye made more of it with her fantasy to get herself off.

Jul 13, 2018
We made a deliberate effort to keep the UI minimalist, allowing the player to even fade the textbox if they want to. If you watch the "Quick Primer" for Chasing Sunsets at the beginning it will explain the keybinds and optional screen elements. "S" will show/hide the stats bar, and "Q" will show/hide the quick menu. :)

Additionally, we left the Linux distro out by mistake. Our bugfix version will include it.
just want to say that ending with Jaye if that is her ex you will get backlash from many people, because it makes no sense that Jaye would invite the guy that almost raped her, just to make the MC jealous , since Jaye doesnt even like the guy. If that is the route you are going for , an honest advice, please drop it because that is not good writing, no person would invite their rapist to a family stuff. If that is not what you are going with then good, if you are adding that asshole in the yate be prepared for backlash and people dropping this game , i have saw some games doing that and people lose interest with stuff like that.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes