4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I like how your mind works, and part of me wants to agree with you, but I can't. The whole axe body spray thing seals it in my mind.

I'm pretty sure the dev won't ever give us the option of telling her to just screw off, for story reasons, I assume, but I have a feeling that's exactly what I'll end upmaking every effort to do after this update. Sadly. Because, if that's him, she'd be dead to me.
Well from the MC's reaction he knows her +1, he seems more than just a little agitated and the only person which we know of where the mc had a similar reaction would be the douche from the party...of course could also someone else we dont know of so far, or his old travel buddy.

I had no interest in Jaye as a LI from the prologue, but if she try's some stupid jealousy shit, i too would do everything i can to tell her she can screw off...also what's with her jealousy, she is fuck buddys with Tara for several years, really she can take her stupid jealousy and shove it up her ass.

But even without the assumption she's pulling off some jealousy act, i really can't stand her.

Last edited:

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
I didn't like Jaye in the first update and after this one she's even worse but maybe that's the goal to make her unlikeable? I doubt that though.

If she really invited that ex bf to the yacht then that's the dumbest thing I've ever seen, also she gets all jealous and pissy with MC but she's been fucking Tara for forever :WaitWhat:

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Is Jaye being serious right now ? since the prologue she have been obnoxious and years later it got worse. If she is bringing who i think she is just because she saw the MC and Mallory kiss then screw her for good.

Just give me the half shaved beauty and we cool
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yeah, she is def best looking girl in the game

Reactions: Somnivm Obmvtvm

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
First update everybody got butthurt over Jaye "being the only LI" and now everyone is getting butthurt over "who might the +1 be".

How about you just wait how the story unfolds with whoever is involved instead of acting like a kid who's lolli got stolen just because someone else's idea of a story isn't going the way you imagined it in your head? :p

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Is Jaye being serious right now ? since the prologue she have been obnoxious and years later it got worse. If she is bringing who i think she is just because she saw the MC and Mallory kiss then screw her for good.

Just give me the half shaved beauty and we cool
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well that half shaved rodent is Tara and is (or at least was) Jaye's fuck buddy/gf or whatever they are and i think it was confirmed she will be not a LI.

Reactions: frozenfeet

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
She's Jayes best friend and yes, she's not a LI :p Her going down on Jaye was just to make that scene more...visual. Though since that people are dead set on them being an item which leads to ntr, cuckhold, cheating, whatever... :D

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
She's Jayes best friend and yes, she's not a LI :p Her going down on Jaye was just to make that scene more...visual. Though since that people are dead set on them being an item which leads to ntr, cuckhold, cheating, whatever... :D
Eh i mean it was pretty much indicated that they were more than just friends, i really don't know how could u interpret that different.
I honestly wouldn't care if they were more, even if i would been interested in Jaye and yes people scream ntr pretty much if there is even so much as a male in the same render and a bit to close to a LI.

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
It was never even hinted at that Jaye and Tara might be more than friends. That was always only people reading between the lines when there was nothing to be read :p

People to like their own fantasies after all.

Reactions: Steinchen

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
How to get the Nom Nom Picture?

To be honest, i like Jaye very much. To me she looks mentaly very wounded and is not sure about her own feelings, it seems she is only sure about is her jealousy and possessiveness towards the MC. But there is nothing more she is sure about, neither fish nor flesh comes in my mind at this point.

They two have a whole bunch of things to get cleared between them, alone for the sake of the company. Both could not talk to each other about the events that led to the current situation. Jaye has lost her face because the interention from the MC and was angry about it, additional is the repeated trust lost because the MC has invaded her privacy again, first the diary and later the cellphone, dont even think about how she felt about the revealed almost rape. Show me a woman who thinks it's great when something like this is dragged out into the light at a party in the presence of her parents.

And we can be sure that neither of the parents handled Jaye with kid gloves after the disappearance of MC - for a long time...
The recent events such as the alleged absence from the funeral, not calling back, and of course the psychological stress caused by the death of her parents have certainly led to a lot of things getting mixed up in her head and she is now completely overwhelmed.

I personally like here character a lot, she has deep and is not as plain as some other LI in other games. She seems to me to have the same character as Erryn from Intertwined.

Great update, i enjoyed it !

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I havent seen it here mentioned, has no one seen the Marvel like after credit scene?! o_O

take the wolf home/vet
I have, but never seen the puppy again, erica was going with the pup to the vet and MC has packed his back has moved home

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
It was never even hinted at that Jaye and Tara might be more than friends. That was always only people reading between the lines when there was nothing to be read :p

People to like their own fantasies after all.
if u get ur hands on the next beta, could u pls tell me who it is? :whistle:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Step-cest? Yuck. Miss me with that shit. Only REAL wholesome family time here. Realcest gang rise up

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
Looks, it s not very important to wait 6 month beetween two up date,
the quality of this game is going with this...

Excpeted if the team can make turns 24 pc in room 24hrs / 7days for graphic renders optimastion

in you have 2 or 4 high pc with some "little one" you can do it ....until this, just keep and wainting.

But this is a real story and a real game

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
If I get my hands on the next beta I will as always test it and wait for the official release to actually comment about it :p

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes