4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Kygeir

May 28, 2019
Heh...this is probably the best VN I've read, story-wise, and most of the images are top shelf, yet there is so much butt hurt going on because people want to dictate someone else's story? Haha, man that's just all kinds of crazy right there. I mean really? You aren't being cucked. You aren't being a sleazy cheat. You aren't even being much of a manwhore, to be honest. Hell, the only complaint I've seen that I can half way agree on is that sleazy pos being brought back into the story. I'd drown the fooker and go back to wandering the world and say screw everything at that point. Drama is the only legit reason to bring that back. And if she is dating that pos I swear to god I'll drop this like a hot potato no matter how damn good it is. I swear it. lol

Yes, I'm fully aware that's a little hypocritical of me. But, damn it, there's only so much salt you can pour on a wound.

Still, you guys are still making some good shyte so keep up the good work. (y)

P.S. Just in case it wasn't obvious the first time, if she's dating that ass hat I swear to all that's holy I'll burn this. Over a nice cozy fire, just like a marshmallow.

P.P.S. Oh, and then I'll pee on it to put it out. Only because I'm a gentleman.

P.P.P.S. After it marinates a few days I'll pour gasoline on it and set on fire. Again. To make sure it's done right this time.:ROFLMAO:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
and in the end she thought "HE´s in my FANTASYS again" and not "he invades my memorys again" or something like that.
That sounds like a mistake in the script like it was supposed to be one or the other but both ended up included.

Jul 13, 2018
Heh...this is probably the best VN I've read, story-wise, and most of the images are top shelf, yet there is so much butt hurt going on because people want to dictate someone else's story? Haha, man that's just all kinds of crazy right there. I mean really? You aren't being cucked. You aren't being a sleazy cheat. You aren't even being much of a manwhore, to be honest. Hell, the only complaint I've seen that I can half way agree on is that sleazy pos being brought back into the story. I'd drown the fooker and go back to wandering the world and say screw everything at that point. Drama is the only legit reason to bring that back. And if she is dating that pos I swear to god I'll drop this like a hot potato no matter how damn good it is. I swear it. lol

Yes, I'm fully aware that's a little hypocritical of me. But, damn it, there's only so much salt you can pour on a wound.

Still, you guys are still making some good shyte so keep up the good work. (y)

P.S. Just in case it wasn't obvious the first time, if she's dating that ass hat I swear to all that's holy I'll burn this. Over a nice cozy fire, just like a marshmallow.

P.P.S. Oh, and then I'll pee on it to put it out. Only because I'm a gentleman.

P.P.P.S. After it marinates a few days I'll pour gasoline on it and set on fire. Again. To make sure it's done right this time.:ROFLMAO:
i can agree with you the story is going well except for that ending , it makes no sense, even if its just for drama , it will only make people mad and drop this ( i have gave up of some games for the same reason ) , i wouldnt mind if it was another guy just to make MC jealous ( with no NTR of course and with MC getting the girl in the end ) but adding that other asshole rapist makes no sense and is basically asking for backlash and people to drop this

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
This update is actually pretty good, much better than first release. Finally we have some agency over mc. The only annoying thing was main character mumbling "It's not what it looks like" to sister after Mallory kiss. Come on man are you really gonna justify yourself to her?

Scene with milf was very nice apart from sudden anal sex. Mallory is cute and mysterious. :giggle:

If Jaye really did invite the almost-rapist as her +1 to yacht just to hurt mc or make him jealous then her idiocy knows no bounds. And she looked so fucking smug too. :FacePalm: Thank god now we have an option to tell her to beat it and explore other content. ;)

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
bringing the guy who almost raped you to the family yacht kind of makes zero sense
It makes perfect sense, if you to create unnecessary drama. Jaye is probably jealous of Mallory (who'll probably end up being the MC's sister from his mom's last marriage) and wants to make the MC jealous as well. Its pretty stupid though, since she was literally telling him to read between the lines, and the MC has always been good towards her.
HOWEVER, I feel like it will, not be that douche from the party, but he will be the MCs traveller friend. They ended up on bad terms after 5 years. This is a classic misdirection I believe.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is fooling around, not even that wonder babe from the old continent could keep him centered.
Jaye is just locked in that gurl fiasco, she be deep into her and Mc has nothing to do to help.
wth is wrong with the writer , why add the asshole that started this all to the ending ,makes no sense Jaye doesnt even like him or wants him nearby her , wth the story was going so well until this bs
where do you get that that jaye hooks up with tara????
that one scene was her fantasy,and if i remember correctly they just kissed or something while beeing drunk,and jaye made more of it with her fantasy to get herself off.
just want to say that ending with Jaye if that is her ex you will get backlash from many people, because it makes no sense that Jaye would invite the guy that almost raped her, just to make the MC jealous , since Jaye doesnt even like the guy. If that is the route you are going for , an honest advice, please drop it because that is not good writing, no person would invite their rapist to a family stuff. If that is not what you are going with then good, if you are adding that asshole in the yate be prepared for backlash and people dropping this game , i have saw some games doing that and people lose interest with stuff like that.
Jaye remembers when Tara came home with her after prom and they did a hell of a lot more than kiss.
and in the end she thought "HE´s in my FANTASYS again" and not "he invades my memorys again" or something like that.
This update is actually pretty good, much better than first release. Finally we have some agency over mc. The only annoying thing was main character mumbling "It's not what it looks like" to sister after Mallory kiss. Come on man are you really gonna justify yourself to her?

Scene with milf was very nice apart from sudden anal sex. Mallory is cute and mysterious. :giggle:

If Jaye really did invite the almost-rapist as her +1 to yacht just to hurt mc or make him jealous then her idiocy knows no bounds. And she looked so fucking smug too. :FacePalm: Thank god now we have an option to tell her to beat it and explore other content. ;)
Please remember them gurls have friends they care deeper than their bro or BF for.
That being the case here, just accept what you get.
You should always move on if you feel unconfortable ...
Sure thing by now the blonde is more of a frient to your sis thatn Mc.
More so, any other douche sniffing around
will have gotten under her skin just by goading her like she chose to be raped,
she chose to be felled up.
Judging by the thoughts she has in the shower, she actually thinks
of it all as some game, like gone gurl game.

BELIEVE ME GAMERS: WE NO NOT NEED GONE GURL IN OUR GAMES!

Kygeir

May 28, 2019
It makes perfect sense, if you to create unnecessary drama. Jaye is probably jealous of Mallory (who'll probably end up being the MC's sister from his mom's last marriage) and wants to make the MC jealous as well. Its pretty stupid though, since she was literally telling him to read between the lines, and the MC has always been good towards her.
HOWEVER, I feel like it will, not be that douche from the party, but he will be the MCs traveller friend. They ended up on bad terms after 5 years. This is a classic misdirection I believe.
I like how your mind works, and part of me wants to agree with you, but I can't. The whole axe body spray thing seals it in my mind.

I'm pretty sure the dev won't ever give us the option of telling her to just screw off, for story reasons, I assume, but I have a feeling that's exactly what I'll end upmaking every effort to do after this update. Sadly. Because, if that's him, she'd be dead to me.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
We still don't know what her reason and if who she brought as plus one is really him (I'm positive it is him though) yet and people want to shut down the dev already. I can see why people mad though with he almost rape her but again we still don't know her reason... if it's only to provoke mc's jealousy? then yeah I agree that's stupid but it definitely make sense. What better way to make a man jealous than bringing his most hated person with you.

But for now... please don't be another dev that cracks under pressure... I understand if your patrons mad at you and people here are potential patrons but I want devs to be able tell their story and keep their vision even if in the end I'll hate it :oops:

I hope this is just not the so called "ALPHAS" making noise that didn't allow women to even spare a glance at any male species other than him (maybe females sometimes) or even an object that have or resembles a phallic shape :ROFLMAO:

Thank god now we have an option to tell her to beat it and explore other content. ;)
Yup, at this point currently I don't care much about her... so petty.

Its pretty stupid though, since she was literally telling him to read between the lines, and the MC has always been good towards her.
Couldn't agree more

Huh... this will really make the story real interesting for sure! this is a smart from Jaye if true.

Mallory (who'll probably end up being the MC's sister from his mom's last marriage)
Yeah, that's what I get from the dialogue... but wouldn't that make her his biological sister? unless this is is an incest game *sigh*... why would she also have the hots for the MC?. Or is she just another step-sister? hmm... :unsure:

Last edited:

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
just want to say that ending with Jaye if that is her ex you will get backlash from many people, because it makes no sense that Jaye would invite the guy that almost raped her, just to make the MC jealous , since Jaye doesnt even like the guy. If that is the route you are going for , an honest advice, please drop it because that is not good writing, no person would invite their rapist to a family stuff. If that is not what you are going with then good, if you are adding that asshole in the yate be prepared for backlash and people dropping this game , i have saw some games doing that and people lose interest with stuff like that.
I'm not even sure why she gets to invite someone, as MC doesn't (Mallory is not there by his choice).
There is no harem tag, and I'm not seeing any reason why I would chose Jaye instead of anyone else (not that there has been any meaningful decisions yet)

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Honestly if i had am issue with this i really wouldn't say anything i would just move on gonna have wait for the nest update before i decide. Its the devs story i'm not going to try and change it.
That's cool. I do loose my cool with these kind of stories it gets my emotions really wound up and so I did over react. I don't really think the story is shit but I can't handle separation stories to well.

It is almost like having a panic attack and causes a lot of anxiety for me so then I just start spouting non sense. :LOL:

I was a little bored with the prologue though not a big fan of flashbacks.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I am no native englisch speaker and have a question about a couple of sentences that are bugging me.

just an example:

"He'd spend his days playing with Jaye an I"

The "I" disturbs me somehow, should there not be a "me" ? There are a couple sentences more like this. Is this a simple spelling mistake or the right english past tenses?

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
I am no native englisch speaker and have a question about a couple of sentences that are bugging me.

just an example:

"He'd spend his days playing with Jaye an I"

The "I" disturbs me somehow, should there not be a "me" ? There are a couple sentences more like this. Is this a simple spelling mistake or the right english past tenses?
thats actually the correct war to say it grammatically in most cases

Reactions: Mortarion
Dec 9, 2020

It honestly would be terribly stupid if it was the old rapey boyfriend. I don't care what twisted thinking is involved to try and make him jealous in return, it's not like he hasn't tried to be nice and reconcile with her while yet she's given him no chance, and still constantly pushing at him. This would just be over the top dumb to still be involved with the person that was the center of the mess in the first place, there's is no good outcome from that, it's just a one way ticket to mcgetthefuckoutofmylifeforeverville. He also can be swimming in so much pussy he doesn't need this one holding a jealous petty angry grudge for more than a decade now.

But you do bring up an interesting idea that it could be his traveler friend David, I've always wondered if he was hired by the parents to track him down and basically be a bodyguard to him without him knowing, especially now that we know they were definitely in the money. But yeah they must have broken off really bad if he had that type of reaction to him.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes