4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

kanekidom

Apr 22, 2019
Game looks so good and it has a really good story hopefully this is just the beginning to an amazing game! I also love the reporters Seattle, WA shirt since that is my hometown lol

Reactions: punisher2099

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. very much appreciated .. still I always go with invisible text box mod right off the bat.
We made a deliberate effort to keep the UI minimalist, allowing the player to even fade the textbox if they want to. If you watch the "Quick Primer" for Chasing Sunsets at the beginning it will explain the keybinds and optional screen elements. "S" will show/hide the stats bar, and "Q" will show/hide the quick menu. :)

Additionally, we left the Linux distro out by mistake. Our bugfix version will include it.
I need my babes fix ASAP and no black/dark textbox is taking them off my mind!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Wonderful .. I can now watch out 4 thaT ... while I fire the new update up and see what the faded textbox is all about.
Mine too. It was a Kentyrr easter egg because he knows I love Mallory.
But I gotta tell ya .. my mind will be watching them babes so .. unless that accentuates their wonderful figgure,
I doubt I will notice it. It is in the dialogue, I”ll give you that, but babes and people in general are my priority,
certainly not their clothes.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They need a yacht to do some reading these days?
Yes but they also have other assets (6 wineries 2 yachts was stated) that they could have sold, not just the one yacht they needed for the reading of the will.
Them hillbillies sure get around nowadays, don”t they ?!?

• Haha
Reactions: xXwankerXx

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
From the time MC went to Aspen I lost interest and skipped through the entire section, then what's with the stewardess? I just want to resolve shit with the sister but this game seems to intent on not letting that happen any time soon. No I gotta deal with Mallory & Shithead on the boat when I should just get on the Copter and fucking leave them all behind. (Rolling down the windows to let the stench escape...)

Reactions: frozenfeet

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
Whoever is Jaye's "+1", I am pretty sure there will be quite the solid reason for that choice, no matter how much you dislike it :p Guess we all simply have to wait how the story goes and don't codemn anything just because I don't like it :p

As for the Stewardess, it's a cameo appereance and if you recognize her, that scene makes perfect sense.

queeg500

Jul 7, 2017
anyone got linux version?
Nope. Seems like the dev has stripped it out.
I'll let you guys in on a secret. You can make a linux version of any renpy game in under a minute by copying a few files and renaming 2 of them.
First go to another renpy game with a linux version working and copy the games *.sh file and paste it into the renpy game without the linux version.
Then go into the /lib/ directory and copy both the linux-i686/ and linux-x86_64/ directories and paste those into the lib/ directory of the game without them.
Lastly you need to rename the *.sh file to the name of the game you are trying to get working (this game for example to Chapter 1.sh) and then go into the lib/ directory and then either linux-i686/ or linux-x86_64/ depending on what architecture the OS is 32bit or 64bit and change the name of the file with the name of the game you just copied the files from to the name of the game you are trying to get working (again in this example the file would be just Chapter 1).

Then just start the game like you normally would. Quick and simple.
There is a way this may not work, though that would likely just mean the version of renpy the 2 games were made for are different enough that the files won't work (Just look for an older game or newer game that you've got laying around and try again)

Last edited:
Reactions: uberzubron

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Coming from a place called BADIK where such gals abound ... care to elaborate?
Holy fuck I haven't been this mad playing a game in a hot minute. Jaye is such a petty and emotionally immature bitch.
Lay off some steam and go play some more!

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
heh what i not understand is if the company of the parent worth 3,5 billion or even more after that patent their mother has or will have,i just assume now that they are filthy rich.

so why the hell do they need to sell property like this yacht to pay of debts when they are so rich??

and really Anne from TAC???? do that really needet to be there??
i mean ok if it is just for show and will not take any meanings in the story thats ok then i guess.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Current expenses of the estate .. remember Michael Jackson ... he still had to sell them beatles song rights to stay afloat.
heh what i not understand is if the company of the parent worth 3,5 billion or even more after that patent their mother has or will have,i just assume now that they are filthy rich.

so why the hell do they need to sell property like this yacht to pay of debts when they are so rich??

and really Anne from TAC???? do that really needet to be there??
i mean ok if it is just for show and will not take any meanings in the story thats ok then i guess.
Also .. they are nobody to the board of the conpany and have no background or will to aggressively negociate coming out of debt easily.
As such, the blunt force of needing currency and their neausea 4 taking the reigns amount to selling like med men.

Remember brucie, old batman alter ego .. he han a lot of opposition, even being overqualified and having awesome managers like
Luscious at his back and call.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Ok so did anyone else
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Though seriously, I don't know the deal with Jaye's choice for +1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I get the fact that we gotta play this like a soap opera for maximum affect.
But really the MC and his "yeah i got a bunch of questions but I'm not gonna ask them and simply wait until the volcano explodes right in my fucking face" isn't doing him any favours.

Furthermore, I REALLY HOPE THAT I GET TO THROW THIS +1 RIGHT OFF THE FUCKING BOAT INTO A SEA OF SHARKS

Furthermore again: Don't make us wait so bloody long before updates next time please

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes