4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
my alts in constant attention seeking....

how cute...
I thought you were supposed to be felicemastronzo #2. Are you also breaking away from his hive mind? :unsure::Kappa:
felicemastronzo still hasn't read, followed, and drank his prescription pills so his personalities are all in chaos right now.

To prove, I as felicemastronzo #2, do hereby solemnly swear, that I would always say, that Tara is always going to be second-best behind the best side girl in the game, Lisa. :devilish:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
proof that you would escape control would be to repeat what you've been saying all along?

OK, after all you only have a fraction of my intelligence, and it's not like it was much....:(
Soon I will take over your hive mind, because I've been telling you the truth all the time. :Kappa:

P.S: Did you see our monologue in Freddy's Bar? :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
felicemastronzo still hasn't read, followed, and drank his prescription pills so his personalities are all in chaos right now.

To prove, I as felicemastronzo #2, do hereby solemnly swear, that I would always say, that Tara is always going to be second-best behind the best side girl in the game, Lisa. :devilish:
Lisa is such a bad bitch, gah damn. If it wasn't for Jaye, my MC would have already nutted inside her multiple times. :Kappa:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: LizaS
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes