4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I'm not saying she's good or bad, I'm saying POST MORE TARA, NOW

but I'm also telling felice to and end this alt lunacy

They are annoying, and completely lacking in good taste, but by now I have grown fond of them....
This is what happens when Felice takes the wrong pills:

714E936F-0186-45EF-9B44-BA364411C30B.jpeg
:Kappa:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I wonder what the preference ratio is in regards to Mallory/Jaye/Others? Based on the vocal minority that posts, it seems that Jaye is the most favored one but I dont trust it. The silent lurking majority are is always such a big unknown as well as all the people that doesnt read this forum.
Who am I to choose? They all love me, so what can I do?

• Haha
Reactions: BigBlueDude

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I wonder what the preference ratio is in regards to Mallory/Jaye/Others? Based on the vocal minority that posts, it seems that Jaye is the most favored one but I dont trust it. The silent lurking majority are is always such a big unknown as well as all the people that doesnt read this forum.
Jaye is markedly the protagonist of the story, sometimes such an official investiture creates discomfort, but I don't think the phenomenon can put her supremacy in the balance.

Between her and Mallory there is just too much disparity.

If on the other hand we talk about who we would like with LI, but this is a purely theoretical exercise, there may be a more balanced race

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Jaye is markedly the protagonist of the story, sometimes such an official investiture creates discomfort, but I don't think the phenomenon can put her supremacy in the balance.

Between her and Mallory there is just too much disparity.

If on the other hand we talk about who we would like with LI, but this is a purely theoretical exercise, there may be a more balanced race
To be fair, it's Mallory's rotten luck to be up against not just Jaye but also Tara and Lisa. In a different universe she could be a hands down winner.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
If you guys had to rank a top 5 on this game, how would you rank it? Genuinely curious because most mentioned names are Jaye, Tara, Lisa and Mallory. And I haven't seen Linda, Erica or Fiona mentioned all that much, but that's understandable because they have less screen time compared to the others (but that shouldn't be an excuse, seeing as how Riona in BaDIK for example has less screen time than the main LI's but she's usually pretty high up people's list).

Anyway, here's my list:

1 - Jaye
2 - Lisa
3 - Tara
4 - Mallory
5 - Amanda

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
If you guys had to rank a top 5 on this game, how would you rank it? Genuinely curious because most mentioned names are Jaye, Tara, Lisa and Mallory. And I haven't seen Linda, Erica or Fiona mentioned all that much, but that's understandable because they have less screen time compared to the others (but that shouldn't be an excuse, seeing as how Riona in BaDIK for example has less screen time than the main LI's but she's usually pretty high up people's list).

Anyway, here's my list:

1 - Jaye
2 - Lisa
3 - Tara
4 - Mallory
5 - Amanda
1. Jaye
2. Jaye
3. Jaye
4. Jaye
5. Lisa

Hollerboller

Jun 16, 2022

Anyway, here's my list:

1 - Jaye
2 - Lisa
3 - Tara
4 - Mallory
5 - Amanda
1 - Jaye
2 - Jaye
3 - Jaye
4 - Jaye
5 - Mallory

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018

Anyway, here's my list:

1 - Jaye
2 - Lisa
3 - Tara
4 - Mallory
5 - Amanda
Like i said:
Jaye
Tara
Lisa
Mallory
Amanda

• Red Heart
Reactions: LizaS

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Anyway, here's my list:

1 - Jaye
2 - Lisa
3 - Tara
4 - Mallory
5 - Amanda
Already in general, even more so in a game with such an aesthetic level, the characterisation, the story aspect takes priority over the purely aesthetic one for me.

Mallory, as much as her introduction is quite forced and the many quirks that characterise her, is still more interesting than the secondary characters

Jaye
Mallory
Tara
Fiona
Lisa

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Why limit to just top 5?
  1. Jaye
  2. Lisa
  3. Bianca
  4. Mallory
  5. Tara
  6. Sophie
  7. Rinko
  8. Erin
  9. Amanda
  10. Fiona
  11. Sarah
  12. Kaili
  13. Serena
  14. Linda
  15. Erica
  16. Tara with side-shaved haircut. That style is an automatic disqualifier for me.

Reactions: Darksoul6565
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes