4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You should play it, felice. It's on my sig. ;)
answer 3 questions to convince me:

1) how far along is the game? first half, second half, final part?
2) how often do updates come out on average?
3) your prediction of when it will end?

4) is Tara there?

• Haha
Reactions: LizaS

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
If you guys had to rank a top 5 on this game, how would you rank it? Genuinely curious because most mentioned names are Jaye, Tara, Lisa and Mallory. And I haven't seen Linda, Erica or Fiona mentioned all that much, but that's understandable because they have less screen time compared to the others (but that shouldn't be an excuse, seeing as how Riona in BaDIK for example has less screen time than the main LI's but she's usually pretty high up people's list).

Anyway, here's my list:

1 - Jaye
2 - Lisa
3 - Tara
4 - Mallory
5 - Amanda
Hmmm. It's a short list for me.
  1. Mallory
  2. Erica
  3. Jaye

The other girls top out at disinterest. That's no slight on Kentyrr since they're all quite lovely, but either their personality grates on me or their role in the story is such that I don't want to see the MC start anything with them. On some level it's a testament to the writing that their portrayal can be so influential, but it obviously has some downsides from my point of view.

Okay, I'm just spitballing here.

Is it fair to say, that Jaye is to CS = Cece is to LoF?
We could talk about how adorable other LIs in LoF all we want, but let's be honest here, LoF is basically Cece: The Game.

So, as like what've felice said, you can't mention Chasing Sunsets without mentioning the step-sis, Jaye.
There are some definite similarities, but I think the differences are stronger. When Cece drives the events LoF, she does so directly through her actions. While Jaye is very central to CS, her impact ultimately filters through the MC; his actions are the ones that drive the story, it just so happens that his actions nearly always spring from his obsession with Jaye. LoF started that way, but it didn't last long.

You can see this reflected by the way the other other girls in LoF all have their own connection to Cece (to the point we specifically see how each of them react to Cece's nearly successful suicide attempt), whereas most of the side girls in CS have no connection to Jaye. Lisa does but it's entirely off screen (so far), and Mallory's interest in Jaye has been limited to finding embarrassing stories about the MC or resolving his UST with Jaye. Tara's the only one solidly linked to Jaye, and even she is all about getting Jaye together with the MC.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes