8. Erin
  9. Amanda
  10. Fiona
  11. Sarah
  12. Kaili
  13. Serena
  14. Linda
  15. Erica
  16. Tara with side-shaved haircut. That style is an automatic disqualifier for me.
Because that's what top 5 is used for. To rank the best characters in the game. Just like in sports they do top 5 or top 10's. Like in more niche categories you might do top 15/top 20, but in the best overall category it's pointless because the gap between 1st and 15th or whatever is the last one on your list is so big, that it's questionable why they are in the same category. It's like that weird NBA Top 75 list that ESPN did recently and they had Michael Jordan and Anthony Davis on the same list, like the gap between those two is so huge that the difference in statistics alone would be enough for a hall of fame career if it was the stats of a player.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
LizaS are you seeing what I'm seeing? :eek::eek::eek::Kappa:
But it's logical, jokes aside, the whole story is screaming in your face to choose Jaye, even Mal tells you so!
The great virtue of this game (among all the brilliance it exudes) is that they made the character that runs through the whole story, besides being interesting, sexy, with a construction that is enviable.
And Tara is love

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
1. jaye
2. tarebear :love:
3. don't care about others

before lost and his army of alts start commenting, I've said it before - jaye is hands down by far the hottest chick in all AVNs I've ever played. but tarebear is love.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If I have to make a special mention from a purely aesthetic point of view then I name Sara, a mother whose stepson or tenant I would gladly be

But it's logical, jokes aside, the whole story is screaming in your face to choose Jaye, even Mal tells you so!
The great virtue of this game (among all the brilliance it exudes) is that they made the character that runs through the whole story, besides being interesting, sexy, with a construction that is enviable.
And Tara is love
With a post like that you clearly show that you are not an alt of mine.... Too much wisdom, even sober I couldn't do it

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Don't be silly any more than usual, I have always said that once it is established that there will only be two LIs, and that Tara was therefore cut off, about the other characters it is just talk.

If there was a spin off on Tara I'd already be playing it....
"Survive the droughts, my friend,
I wish you well,
I wish you health,
I wish you wheels, I wish you wealth
I wish you insight so you could see for yourself"

Felice, Felice..... What have I ever done to make you treat me so disrespectfully? If you'd come to me in friendship, all scum who ignore your favorite girl would be suffering this very day. And if by some chance an honest man like yourself made enemies they would become my enemies. And then, they would fear you.....

If this game is ultimately successful and we decide to do another, Tara, Lisa, and others are likely to have their day in the sun.
See an actual quote from the Gods and have hope, my friend. But until then.... Some day, and that day may never come, I will call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day, consider this justice a gift on my Jaye's preview release day. :Kappa:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
And Tara is love
I'd like to add that it's admirable how they managed to come up with these unique characters, not just in terms of looks, but also personality. I think the story and the conversations are probably this game's strongest traits. Like the first time I played it, it was the prologue and I remember thinking like "Holy shit, this one is going to be good."

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: LizaS and sorco2003

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
Jaye is markedly the protagonist of the story, sometimes such an official investiture creates discomfort, but I don't think the phenomenon can put her supremacy in the balance.

Between her and Mallory there is just too much disparity.

If on the other hand we talk about who we would like with LI, but this is a purely theoretical exercise, there may be a more balanced race
The Jaye favoritism is so big it seems like a landslide in her favor imo. Thats what makes me doubt it. Ive been cognizant of the posts from f95 users with low post counts interspersed on every other page where they often enough favor Mallory in just a sentence. Meanwhile frequent posters all gush over Jaye and Others (me included as I do too prefer that). It makes me think and doubt this, in my opinion, very overt Jaye favoritism.

I dont agree that Jaye is protag. Thats so very clearly Alex as you can try to make him try kill her and countless other things! Jayes only seems close because shes so joined at the hip with Alex as he is telling this story to Walter at the bar. People tend to want to buck at the confines when they have choice so I would expect people to rail against Jaye more because she is pushed hard. Or are Stoya and Kentyrr just that good at what they do that people just gladly follow along anyway? Another reason for why it should be more split is simply just standard preferences such as redheads vs brunettes etc. It just aught to be more even spread of the fandom. I just cant trust the clear favoritism for Jaye displayed here.

Reactions: ename144 and LizaS

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The Jaye favoritism is so big it seems like a landslide in her favor imo. Thats what makes me doubt it. Ive been cognizant of the posts from f95 users with low post counts interspersed on every other page where they often enough favor Mallory in just a sentence. Meanwhile frequent posters all gush over Jaye and Others (me included as I do too prefer that). It makes me think and doubt this, in my opinion, very overt Jaye favoritism.

I dont agree that Jaye is protag. Thats so very clearly Alex as you can try to make him try kill her and countless other things! Jayes only seems close because shes so joined at the hip with Alex as he is telling this story to Walter at the bar. People tend to want to buck at the confines when they have choice so I would expect people to rail against Jaye more because she is pushed hard. Or are Stoya and Kentyrr just that good at what they do that people just gladly follow along anyway? Another reason for why it should be more split is simply just standard preferences such as redheads vs brunettes etc. It just aught to be more even spread of the fandom. I just cant trust the clear favoritism for Jaye displayed here.
In my opinion it is impossible to think of Chasing Sunsets without Jaye, instead it would survive every other cut

Of course mc was excluded from the discourse, but I still find Jaye very central even to him

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
This was my list at first too...

Then freakin' Lisa bit MC's ear. Lisa then overtook Tara for the #2 spot for me. :ROFLMAO:
I was also thinking of switching Lisa and Tara But Lisa seems a bit more reserved while Lisa does know how to tease MC
Tara doesn't give a fuck and goes for what she want And that gave her the edge over Lisa

• Red Heart
Reactions: LizaS

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
In my opinion it is impossible to think of Chasing Sunsets without Jaye.
Okay, I'm just spitballing here.

Is it fair to say, that Jaye is to CS = Cece is to LoF?
We could talk about how adorable other LIs in LoF all we want, but let's be honest here, LoF is basically Cece: The Game.

So, as like what've felice said, you can't mention Chasing Sunsets without mentioning the step-sis, Jaye.

Reactions: Mortarion

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Okay, I'm just spitballing here.

Is it fair to say, that Jaye is to CS = Cece is to LoF?
We could talk about how adorable other LIs in LoF all we want, but let's be honest here, LoF is basically Cece: The Game.

So, as like what've felice said, you can't mention Chasing Sunsets without mentioning the step-sis, Jaye.
But it's different, Cece is practically the center of LoF, but she's not a character for everyone, when Jaye is.
I wouldn't choose Cece over any of the other Li.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
But it's different, Cece is practically the center of LoF, but she's not a character for everyone, when Jaye is.
I wouldn't choose Cece over any of the other Li.
I don't know the other game you are talking about, but Jaye isn't for everyone either, surely there are players who don't like either the character or the fact that she is the designated LI (and she is) . And it won't be a marginal minority either, it will be few but not very few.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I don't know the other game you are talking about, but Jaye isn't for everyone either, surely there are players who don't like either the character or the fact that she is the designated LI (and she is) . And it won't be a marginal minority either, it will be few but not very few.
As you don't know the other game, it is difficult to see how Cece is not for everyone, but Jaye is, you can say you don't like Jaye and it is valid, but it doesn't intrinsically have a feature that directly targets a certain type of player (because we can't even say that it is targeted to the incest player).
That's where I make the difference between Cece and Jaye.
Well, I would. But, I know a lot of people who would choose Lexi or Steph over Cece. For this argument, it is heavily-reliant on the player's preference.

However, this is not what I'm talking about.
I'm talking more about at a story-standpoint. Like, literally in LoF, Cece drives the plot forward.
That's what I'm saying about Jaye too. Like, what you said, Jaye is practically also the center of CS.
There wouldn't be a story without Jaye.

That's why I think Mallory's storyline could be cut from the game and it wouldn't matter that much. AS OF NOW. Her being a clone might be integral to the story later. BUT, as of now, she isn't that important. IMHO.
At the story and script development level, yes. Although I insist that the treatment of both characters are very different.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes