4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
ename144, 3 other lurkers and I seem to be the only ones that will end up with Mallory as our blind playthrough pick. Don't get me wrong, I've already said Jaye is one of the most gorgeous looking models and I almost exclusively go for the redhead in games, but for whatever reason I just connected more with Mallory's story and quirks, which while, yes, can get a bit overplayed at times, are still way less irritating than Jaye's constant seduction crusade.

+ I can still play with Lisa on this path :Kappa:

Don't be silly any more than usual, I have always said that once it is established that there will only be two LIs, and that Tara was therefore cut off, about the other characters it is just talk.

If there was a spin off on Tara I'd already be playing it....
If it takes place before the side-cut.

Got to hide before the jayepremacists find me!
7846fe96c9c305836fc7a17e6c56c24b.gif

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
ename144, 3 other lurkers and I seem to be the only ones that will end up with Mallory as our blind playthrough pick. Don't get me wrong, I've already said Jaye is one of the most gorgeous looking models and I almost exclusively go for the redhead in games, but for whatever reason I just connected more with Mallory's story and quirks, which while, yes, can get a bit overplayed at times, are still way less irritating than Jaye's constant seduction crusade.

View attachment 1936885
It does not surprise me that Jaye can be 'not tolerable' by some, she has a very aggressive and instinctive character, which is the complete opposite of Mallory.

But I'm too lazy to play the whole game against the flow, the whole premise of the game is this fatal attraction between the two siblings, an attraction that however we play we can't consider overcome, so I go with the flow

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
View attachment 1936635

This is our Gorgeous Jaye playing a mini roll in another game "Leap of Faith".
Best girls transcend games. :love:

View attachment 1936885
I just wish we get a Jaye + Lisa ending. :love:

P.S: You like Quinn, but don’t like the sidecut? :unsure:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Best girls transcend games. :love:

I just wish we get a Jaye + Lisa ending. :love:

P.S: You like Quinn, but don’t like the sidecut? :unsure:
Best girls transcend games.
Hey , I am very sure you will say that , and I already said it because it it is the actual truth .
I just wish we get a Jaye + Lisa ending , and I love that very much.

Reactions: Lostanddamned

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
Best girls transcend games.
Hey , I am very sure you will say that , and I already said it because it it is the actual truth .
I just wish we get a Jaye + Lisa ending , and I love that very much.
Ideas are always of added value
Personally, I'm more curious how characters develop
Have 1 happy day

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Barely any mention of Erica in the tops... So there's finally a place around here, where young virgins aren't popular :oops:
Linda and Erica are at the bottom of my liking list both aesthetically but especially in terms of how they are presented. One is the wife of the person who offered you shelter with whom you have already succumbed once and you should continue to go behind her back

The other is the daughter of the first two where the only chance is when you are in bed with both girls....

Come on now...

Reactions: QBaSS and ename144

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Thx for kind words, and its my pleasure to do these, guess you will be seeing more of that in future ;)

Curently in process of modeling Yaye (Kentyrr isnt making it easy ;)) and will give my best to do the same for Mallory after that. But all in all you will see progress around here now that i know you can post fan art here.
Take your time dear piga123 , Just remembering you , we are still waiting Yaye and Mallory pics (better to be as Tara top pic);):love::love: , Thank you.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I haven't done it, but I saw it on discord.

You actually get the "game over" achievement, and the game literally ends. LOL.
For now I had three runs: one focused on Jaye but still kind to Mallory, one in reverse and one to live the dream

I will now add two in which I mistreat the non-choice LI

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
Mean.. She's not a LI, she is mistreated by the devs....
Wait... really? I didn't know that.

So, if like what others say is true, that Tara is all-in on bringing back and strengthening A&J relationship, a possible threeway with Tara and Jaye might be available in the long run. :unsure:

IF, and only IF, she's not a LI. Because this an AVN, there's no way Kent and Stoya just doesn't give Tara some love. When I see a lot of Tara simps in their discord.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes