4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Not IF. But it's a fact. Kentyrr & Stoya has told us themselves that there are only 2 LI's in the game. (If only there were some clue to tell us that in the end-of-chapter stats screen...) And they've also said that Tara has served her purpose in the story and will only be in a supporting role for the rest of the game.

Good story writers (and our duo seems to qualify for this genre) will stick to their guns instead of cave in to simp demands and jam something into their story that's not supposed to be there. I sure hope they don't do it.

Tara simps, you can go cry in the corner now. And then focus your energy on asking for the next game with Tara as an LI. That I think most wouldn't mind seeing.
They already said that if the demand is that high, next game might have Tara and Lisa in the spotlight. I also agree that they should stick to the plan they have as they are already doing an amazing job with the story.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Relax, my friend. You can enjoy Tara in those Jaye + Tara threesome scenes. :Kappa:
This is what I'm saying. I think this could still be a possibility, no? Ahem Kent, Ahem Stoya.
I don't think so

once it is defined that there is no future for Tara, a further scene of them would only confuse.

I really liked the idea of Tara entering into a competition with Jaye, two girls who were very close friends with each other who had to accept that only one of them would crown their dream, but it was decided not to go down that road so peace

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I don't think so

once it is defined that there is no future for Tara, a further scene of them would only confuse.

I really liked the idea of Tara entering into a competition with Jaye, two girls who were very close friends with each other who had to accept that only one of them would crown their dream, but it was decided not to go down that road so peace
You could make a argument for it as to why Tara isn't a LI though - she is Jaye's best friend and knows about her feelings for MC. And taking away your best friend's love is a really really shitty thing to do. True, she did fuck the MC, but she was absolutely clear about it - it's a one time deal and it's unlikely to happen again.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You could make a argument for it as to why Tara isn't a LI though - she is Jaye's best friend and knows about her feelings for MC. And taking away your best friend's love is a really really shitty thing to do. True, she did fuck the MC, but she was absolutely clear about it - it's a one time deal and it's unlikely to happen again.
it is not that it is such a rare situation in reality that two friends like the same guy.

on the basis of which Jaye would have more rights than Tara in the beginning? then let's not talk about "true love" that's romance novel stuff, MC is the first crush, whether or not it then becomes love is yet to be seen

it was a complicated and controversial situation, even Jaye reading the diary in fact showed jealousy despite knowing in fact already everything. That would have been an interesting situation to develop, more than the ones potentially pending at the moment (Fiona and Linda)

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
it is not that it is such a rare situation in reality that two friends like the same guy.

on the basis of which Jaye would have more rights than Tara in the beginning? then let's not talk about "true love" that's romance novel stuff, MC is the first crush, whether or not it then becomes love is yet to be seen

it was a complicated and controversial situation, even Jaye reading the diary in fact showed jealousy despite knowing in fact already everything. That would have been an interesting situation to develop, more than the ones potentially pending at the moment (Fiona and Linda)
I'm not saying that Jaye called dibs on MC, what I said was that she probably caught her feelings first and told Tara about it. And Tara being a morally right character did the right thing of not going after Jaye's crush, except that one time and she outright said that it was one time thing only.

Jaye being jealous is a character trait, it's not something that came out of the blue and they tried to push it as something she always has been. Though at the end of the last episode Fiona's package/gift is certainly interesting, but Jaye's reaction wasn't one of surprise, it was one of mild annoyance. So either Fiona sent a 3D print of her vagina to the MC but it went into the wrong hands or it might be a 3D print of MC's dick (for whatever reason).

you guys are mean.
Stay strong, fren. Suck it up and don't Q.Q :Kappa:

• Sad
Reactions: nyrek

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm not saying that Jaye called dibs on MC, what I said was that she probably caught her feelings first and told Tara about it. And Tara being a morally right character did the right thing of not going after Jaye's crush, except that one time and she outright said that it was one time thing only.

Jaye being jealous is a character trait, it's not something that came out of the blue and they tried to push it as something she always has been. Though at the end of the last episode Fiona's package/gift is certainly interesting, but Jaye's reaction wasn't one of surprise, it was one of mild annoyance. So either Fiona sent a 3D print of her vagina to the MC but it went into the wrong hands or it might be a 3D print of MC's dick (for whatever reason).
Tara expressly tells MC that she has feelings for him but that, given Jaye's feelings, it will be a night that will not be repeated, and when Jaye reads the whole thing she comments that Tara is definitely doing this for friendship but also for herself
Tara never made any move toward MC both out of respect for Jaye but mostly because she never even had the chance, MC disappeared as much for Jaye as for her

this is something that has already happened

but that despite these premises Tara's feelings for Mc have not dissolved would not be a stretch, or a take-back.

now it's all very well for everything to stay that way because that's the developers' intentions, but it's not like Tara owes eternal obedience to Jaye at the expense of her own happiness, especially since at this point in the game they would tend to MC and Jaye's paths might already be indelibly parted. friendship is a feeling that goes both ways, so even Jaye might let Tara have her way once MC is a closed affair for her

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Ya the only girl outside of Jaye for me that I'd love to explore a relationship with is Lisa, but due to the way the story flows I can see why the devs don't seem to want to make that a possible route. Lisa is just out of this world hot, though. :cool:

• Love
Reactions: Lostanddamned

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
Tara expressly tells MC that she has feelings for him but that, given Jaye's feelings, it will be a night that will not be repeated, and when Jaye reads the whole thing she comments that Tara is definitely doing this for friendship but also for herself
Tara never made any move toward MC both out of respect for Jaye but mostly because she never even had the chance, MC disappeared as much for Jaye as for her

this is something that has already happened

but that despite these premises Tara's feelings for Mc have not dissolved would not be a stretch, or a take-back.

now it's all very well for everything to stay that way because that's the developers' intentions, but it's not like Tara owes eternal obedience to Jaye at the expense of her own happiness, especially since at this point in the game they would tend to MC and Jaye's paths might already be indelibly parted. friendship is a feeling that goes both ways, so even Jaye might let Tara have her way once MC is a closed affair for her
I know being in a relationship with Tara is a no-go from the get-go.

But, I'm still going to inhale a lot of Copium and say this is an AVN and possible future lewd scenes or just more screentime with Tara are still on the table.

Also, also being in the Mallory route and having low Jaye points might open up a Lisa-like path for Tara. With Tara's past feelings and all. I still believe that it could work. From a storytelling perspective, that is.
Man, I'm so high on Copium right now.

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Lostanddamned

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I know being in a relationship with Tara is a no-go from the get-go.

But, I'm still going to inhale a lot of Copium and say this is an AVN and possible future lewd scenes or just more screentime with Tara are still on the table.
And what would be the point?

it would basically please no one, for Tara's fans it would only increase regrets, and for Jaye's fans it would be quite insignificant.

once you know that it has no possible developments a threesome with Tara and Jaye has the same value as a threesome of Jaye with any other female character, from Captain Tanaka, to the Sunset captain's wife, to the bartender/assistant, to the stewardess....

from a story point of view it would be a stretch, the kind that tends to make the characters look bad and that I don't like at all.
if it were Jaye's idea, it would be a nastiness toward Tara, an unnecessary temptation.
if it was MC's idea in the same way he wouldn't come off great--isn't Jaye enough for him? is he still thinking about Tara?

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
And what would be the point?

it would basically please no one, for Tara's fans it would only increase regrets, and for Jaye's fans it would be quite insignificant.

once you know that it has no possible developments a threesome with Tara and Jaye has the same value as a threesome of Jaye with any other female character, from Captain Tanaka, to the Sunset captain's wife, to the bartender/assistant, to the stewardess....

from a story point of view it would be a stretch, the kind that tends to make the characters look bad and that I don't like at all.
if it were Jaye's idea, it would be a nastiness toward Tara, an unnecessary temptation.
if it was MC's idea in the same way he wouldn't come off great--isn't Jaye enough for him? is he still thinking about Tara?
Man, these are all good points, I don't even have a rebuttal.

Cabin Fever, look at what you did! Now my boi is depressed again and lost all hope.

And there are only 2 people in the world that can save my friend. Please. I know you guys are reading these.
The names start with S and K. Damnn, whoever you guys are, I hope you're watching. Seeing, your avid supporters fall in such a fate of despair knowing our good old Tara is only a trash only to be thrown away.
I hope you have conscience because for such a fate, is indeed worse... than death.

:Kappa: :Kappa:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Man, these are all good points, I don't even have a rebuttal.

Cabin Fever, look at what you did! Now my boi is depressed again and lost all hope.

And there are only 2 people in the world that can save my friend. Please. I know you guys are reading these.
The names start with S and K. Damnn, whoever you guys are, I hope you're watching. Seeing, your avid supporters fall in such a fate of despair knowing our good old Tara is only a trash only to be thrown away.
I hope you have conscience because for such a fate, is indeed worse... than death.

:Kappa: :Kappa:
he is not at fault, what he said I already knew and remembered perfectly

I will be happy in the next life...:cry:

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
Tara is written very well to me. She knew what she wanted, she knew what it could cost her, and she still went for it, AND she then instantly told the story to her most treasured friend risking so much. BUT she got it out of her system by indulging and demystifying it. Then during 5 years of adult growing up it mellowed out instead of being an obsession contrary to poor Jaye, who is still stuck in it. Jays obsession is weird and this is my crux with it all, i deeply feel that she shouldnt be as obsessed neither should Alex.

Tara is a rare creature. Sure she could be hiding something fucked up but it seems to me like shes a very very good friend. Her maturity and truthfulness makes for a very potent combo and Jaye is so lucky to have a friend with that type of loyalty. She would have made a really good LI for Alex. Even though it saddens me much to say it but I dont know if there should be another scene with her. The discussion above have solidified this for me. Possibly a bad end as she would have to betray Jaye to do it but i cannot think why she would want to, that would make sense.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
as a tara... what did that guy call us...
[actually checking the previous page]
ah, simps, yes
as a tara simp, I have to say I agree with bigbluedude. I don't want another scene with tara or a threesome with jaye.
either a full romanceable LI option or nothing. and we already know she's not going to be an LI at any point

/simping

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes