4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Francis Blast

Feb 2, 2018
Christian ending, like, missionary only for procreation?
I trust the devs to give us something magnificent and fitting of Christian's glory.
I can smell the redemption story coming. I can see him teaming up with Alex to fuck down the evil mega corp into the ground. Maybe they could double team Jaye too ! Or maybe Jaye and Christian could double team Alex ! That's even better. That's genius. I have to tell the devs about that.

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
Ive been limiting my playing and testing as much as I can to savor it. Only yesterday did I start on a pure Mallory route and shes much better with maxed out stats than with partials as I have been messing around with until now. Pleasantly surprised. Didn't think it'd be this decent. I definitely see the potential. I'm not yet ready to say if its a better fitting path over Jaye though, but its definitely on par in quality. Wouldn't surprise me if it gets better in the upcoming later chapters. Also the entire beach sequence is as glorious as it is funny, one of the best sequences in an AVN I've come across. Such a highlight! Eager to play the last part tomorrow.

After this, all I have left is a route where Alex maxes out as LoveTrust with both (as much as the game will let me i guess) for achievement completion.

In my blind play Alex is very high trust in Jaye but tethering on the edge in regards to Love i think after saying no to bed fort (Mal is good trust but no love to speak of). That scene at the end with Lisa made it feel like an good choice regardless, Id rather have Alex in trust with Jaye and Mallory than in love with either one.

Am so ready for the next update.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Wait... really? I didn't know that.

So, if like what others say is true, that Tara is all-in on bringing back and strengthening A&J relationship, a possible threeway with Tara and Jaye might be available in the long run. :unsure:

IF, and only IF, she's not a LI. Because this an AVN, there's no way Kent and Stoya just doesn't give Tara some love. When I see a lot of Tara simps in their discord.
Not IF. But it's a fact. Kentyrr & Stoya has told us themselves that there are only 2 LI's in the game. (If only there were some clue to tell us that in the end-of-chapter stats screen...) And they've also said that Tara has served her purpose in the story and will only be in a supporting role for the rest of the game.

Good story writers (and our duo seems to qualify for this genre) will stick to their guns instead of cave in to simp demands and jam something into their story that's not supposed to be there. I sure hope they don't do it.

Tara simps, you can go cry in the corner now. And then focus your energy on asking for the next game with Tara as an LI. That I think most wouldn't mind seeing.

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
Not IF. But it's a fact. Kentyrr & Stoya has told us themselves that there are only 2 LI's in the game. (If only there were some clue to tell us that in the end-of-chapter stats screen...) And they've also said that Tara has served her purpose in the story and will only be in a supporting role for the rest of the game.

Good story writers (and our duo seems to qualify for this genre) will stick to their guns instead of cave in to simp demands and jam something into their story that's not supposed to be there. I sure hope they don't do it.

Tara simps, you can go cry in the corner now. And then focus your energy on asking for the next game with Tara as an LI. That I think most wouldn't mind seeing.
Damn.

I... I was giving the Tara simps some hope but, you flew right up and then crushed it. :LUL:

Also, I meant a more physical relationship because it is as you said, a done deal, that there are only going to be 2 LIs.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes