4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Yes it’s from daddy Kentyrr. There is also a Mallory version.
They must be sat in circle in the same room. Tara looking at Jaye, who looks at Mallory, who looks at Tara.
It represents infinity and the modern dissatisfaction with our body and envy towards other, clearly symbolized by the book (knowledge) covering their genitalia. It's modern art. Gonna stop drinking now though.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
They must be sat in circle in the same room. Tara looking at Jaye, who looks at Mallory, who looks at Tara.
It represents infinity and the modern dissatisfaction with our body and envy towards other, clearly symbolized by the book (knowledge) covering their genitalia. It's modern art. Gonna stop drinking now though.
I noticed something - the background in the Jaye and Mallory renders has the blue lighting effect, while Tara's has the yellow lighting effect. I don't know if it was intentional, but if it was, it's very cleverly thought out.

The color blue represents loyalty, honesty, trust, responsibility, calm, commitment, wisdom, and serenity. Weirdly, it also has a biblical representation, in which it's considered a sacred color, as it symbolizes heaven. It also represents the law, commandments, grace, revelation, and the Holy Spirit. Lighter shades of blue in the Bible may also represent the Virgin Mary.

Yellow is an upbeat and cheerful hue that is enlightening. It evokes pleasant feelings, captivating and charming with ease. And this is a quote from a search that I found:

For instance, it is when you perceive a drawing of a slice of blue bread to be less flavorful than a creamy colored one. After all, blueish-gray is the color of the mold, and your brain knows you’re not supposed to eat that.
Weirdly, it fits with all three characters. We're not supposed to go after Jaye or Mallory (step-sister and mother's clone), but due to how they are represented we are pulled in deeper and deeper with them.

While Tara is eye catching due to how she was represented, she's captivating and charming. She's also tempting to go after as it's impossible to not notice her, just like how it is with the color yellow.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Does this game still exist it's from, 02-12-2021
Huh? That's an odd choice of words... I assume that you mean "is the game still being made?" - well seeing the last update was only back on 2022-05-26... & releases are every 2-3 months... so yes, it still "exists" and is still being developed.

Reactions: Razrback16

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I found the render on DeviantArt, tried looking up the guy on the site and apparently he's a game dev of some sort and he has a game, but he has like 3 posts on the site, so I'm not sure if he's the same guy.
Willson is fairly active on the StoneFox studios Discord

Reactions: Lostanddamned
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes