4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
so she prefers on the back...bad news.... no preggo...
I don’t pull out anyway. Time for that shazba ending a.k.a having 35 children before the age of 25. :Kappa:

Damn, daddy Kent is sooo good. He must look good IRL.
Off-topic, if Kent told me to jump off a building, I'll say how high? :Kappa:
What if Kentyrr actually looked like Jaye IRL and he’s like “Oh, I just came up with her model.”? :unsure::Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: Razrback16

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
I don’t pull out anyway. Time for that shazba ending a.k.a having 35 children before the age of 25. :Kappa:
Man, shazba why do you have so many kids at such a young age? :KEK:

What if Kentyrr actually looked like Jaye IRL and he’s like “Oh, I just came up with her model.”? :unsure::Kappa:
"Kentyrr who looks like Jaye???"
My reaction:
fkit_JayeGasm.png
:JayeGasm:

reading the last few posts here before morning coffee

View attachment 1962797
Were my comments too sus? :ROFLMAO:
I might've went a little bit too hard on sucking up to Kent. Wait.. Phrasing!

Last edited:

fyl3toys

Dec 24, 2021
Does the current version end with Jaye getting a package from Fiona? I get an error right after that I can't ignore and it kicks me back to starting a new game.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Does the current version end with Jaye getting a package from Fiona? I get an error right after that I can't ignore and it kicks me back to starting a new game.
Yes that's the end of the current version, BUT make sure you save before the character points screen after the Mallory scene, as that is the point that's meant for saving to prepare for the next update (even if you forgot, I think the game autosaves to page 9, save 6 or something like that).

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
I may be misremembering, but I suspect you need to compete with Jaye when recovering the Polygene package then team up with Mallory to get her full points. If that's not it, my advice is to consult a walkthrough.
Oh, that makes sense... Thanks. Well, i have to scrap my current playthrough and go back to that moment...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes