4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
A fraction of my... I am sorry for that.. You probably have an automatic transmission in your car....
I thought you couldn't drive a manual car because you were busy doing this handsign to people:

1659101472836.png

:Kappa:

Besides automatic transmission is unbelievably comfortable for long trips. Have fun having clutch release tics after a 2000 kilometre drive. :Kappa:

I smell a fight club twist coming up.
Literally felicemastronzo when I'm gone from this forum: :cry::Kappa:

5XUi.gif

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
It's like listening to pre-teens arguing, only worse, because we have to read it, or at least scroll past it, to see if someone actually has something meaningful to say.
I agree with you on the pre teen stuff ( ;) ), but let’s be honest, this is way better then the toxic snarky stuff you get to read on some 3D Artists thread.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Mallory fans aren't exactly the most vocal in this thread so, in case you haven't seen it here's a render.

View attachment 1952607
by daddy Kentyrr of course
In pretty much any other game, Mallory would probably be the highlight and star of that game.

In this one, my heart has been well and truly stolen by Jaye - it is quite possibly the best example of a brother-sister love-hate relationship that I have ever seen, with such wonderful banter between them. It helps that Jaye is just drop dead gorgeous with it, and that is coming from someone that normally prefers blondes to redheads.

Just my personal opinion - I know others feel different and that is cool, and that is also a credit to the art and writing.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I'm feeling the effects of Jaye abstinence, the date says it's been 2 months but it feels longer.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes