4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
This happened on the prologue and it's happening again on Episode 1. I'm still amazed at how some people just can't see how things are like from Jaye's point of view at all.
There is literally nothing to see, yes she almost got raped but things do not look good at all from Jaye's POV. Jaye cockblocks the MC by discouraging her friend. She was flirting with a dude and invites him over to her house during the MCs big match. The dude later tries to rape her. She clearly sees how much the MC dislikes the guy. Yet she then again invites the guy to the graduation party. She then proceeds to hit her brother for standing up for her (which she secretly also wanted him to do). She proceeds to be a bitch for 85% of chapter 1 moaning about problems she caused herself. And she then brings back the dude to make the MC jealous.
Apart from seeing MC kiss someone else and him leaving the home, Jaye doesnt really have any ground to stand on.
I still think that the dude will probably be David, since the MC and him also had a fight after 5 years of travelling together, but still Jaye has always been whiny. Shes the main focus of the story so she will end up with the MC most likely, but shes probably the last one on the attractive scale if you compare her with the other females of the game.

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
can you please elaborate on this a bit?
How is bringing Mr Rapey Bastard as your +1(If this actually happens) a good or even a justifiable move

PS: I'm not anti-Jaye, in fact I was pro Jaye before this update(now I'm pro Mallory:love:)
If that really does happen, I don't see how it can or will go down well with most of the audence of this story and will seriously hurt Jaye's favour amongst a lot of people. Or at least I suspect it would.

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021
I can't see her bringing him, if she does it's clearly got to be for the purpose of making the MC jealous. As much as I love Jaye, if she brings ol' Rapey McFuckface I'll lose a lot of respect for her. Like wtf is she doing keeping in contact with him after all those years.
Exactly. If it's a power play by Jaye to make MC jealous then it would just prove that she's a cunt who has no regards for how her brother would feel seeing him again. In that case I would hope theres's an option to tell her to stay the fuck away in the next update and a path where the MC can ruin her because she would deserve it pulling that shitty move.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
If that really does happen, I don't see how it can or will go down well with most of the audence of this story and will seriously hurt Jaye's favour amongst a lot of people. Or at least I suspect it would.
I mean.. I was going to download the game, but I always read thread and get info before hand, as it stands, I should wait till stuff blows over.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Huh.. Should be tagged then.

I mean.. By F95 rules they would still probably count it.

Oh well.. Not reporting for missing tags myself anymore.

Adoptive and Step are fake incest anyway.. I might check this out at some point but sounds like there might some of the the 'three letter tag' brewing according to the thread.
These "three letters" brew in every game according to the threads because a lot of people see the "three letters" around every corner especially with more than one male character in the game. :FacePalm:

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
These "three letters" brew in every game according to the threads because a lot of people see the "three letters" around every corner especially with more than one male character in the game. :FacePalm:
Actually it has to do with the content of the game.. Sister bringing someone around that tried to rape her, that is to cause jealousy which is the root of the 'three letters'..

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I might check this out at some point but sounds like there might some of the the 'three letter tag' brewing according to the thread.
I believe it's been confirmed by the devs that that tag will not be making an appearance in this game.

She already did it once, didn't she, at the graduation party, you can expect anything from her.
Yeah, but that was 5 years ago and she knows how her whole family feels about, plus her Dad did tell him to fuck of and he's not welcome around. You'd think and I really do hope she learnt from that and has had nothing to do with him.

I'm only playing this game for Jaye. I want Mallory to sod off. I want the MC to realise hes' been a complete and total douche and make right with Jaye.
Edit: I don't think Jaye is perfect or without fault, she has admittedly been a total bitch in a lot of regards, but I believe a lot of it is out of her pain at him leaving, her anger at herself for not telling him how she felt and her jealousy at seeing the one she's been inlove with for the last 10 or more years with someone else, which feeds back to the first part about the pain and it's a horrible cycle she's in. She's only trying to make him feel the pain she's feeling. It's not right but I understand it.

Last edited:

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
I tend to disagree a little on that, a lot of games start off like that, but usually by the end of the intro the MC's started to realise what a tool he is and at least taken steps to resolve it or change.

Here after his comments in the grave yard and realisation of what he saw in Jayes eyes and that he was an even bigger fool, he's done sweet fuck all to reconnect or repair anything.

I suspect similar and still do on Mallory, though some of the comments the dev has supposedly made would rule that out.
Well, realizing that you're a fool and actually doing something about it are two different things. Even after that he didn't bother to send a text to let ole girl know that he won't be there or try to set up a different time for them to meet up. We'll just have to wait and see how willing he is to make that change and how long it takes for him to get there.

I'm not sure which games you've played or how many of them you've played, but I did say "most" are like that. Keeping in mind that almost all of them ere unfinished at this point, so idk if they'll be less of an idiot by the end of the game. At this point in the game, MC is no exception to my growing list of mc's who get on my nerves lol. But this guy is alright, it might be the fact that he's coupled with a good, coherent storyline, and English that makes sense.

I've only read page 42 of this thread, so I'm not familiar with any comments from the dev, but I think right now I'm tentatively on the fence

Edit: I hope it isn't just him making a change though. I don't like when games make the male character take the brunt of the heat without acknowledging the faults of the counterpart

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I believe it's been confirmed by the devs that that tag will not be making an appearance in this game.

Yeah, but that was 5 years ago and she knows how her whole family feels about, plus her Dad did tell him to fuck of and he's not welcome around. You'd think and I really do hope she learnt from that and has had nothing to do with him.

I'm only playing this game for Jaye. I want Mallory to sod off. I want the MC to realise hes' been a complete and total douche and make right with Jaye.
I hope so.. And yea, if I played the game I'd go after the 'sister' too, since that was the main reason I even looked in this thread even if step-cest is overall fake, still close enough. :sneaky:

Reactions: El Tanque

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
:LOL:, I think we all want that, but the game's choices and decisions strive to do the opposite.;)
And that is why I fucking hate this game so much and hate the fact that I really enjoy it and love it too.

I love good story games, on a few I skip the lewds as fast as possible to get back to the story, this is just not telling the story I want. :cry:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I love good story games, on a few I skip the lewds as fast as possible to get back to the story, this is just not telling the story I want. :cry:
Me too, thought I found it in this one.
If what several people in here fear, really happens, at least for me, the relationship with Jaye, will be irreparably lost, but I will give it the benefit of the doubt, at least until the next update.

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021

Edit: I don't think Jaye is perfect or without fault, she has admittedly been a total bitch in a lot of regards, but I believe a lot of it is out of her pain at him leaving, her anger at herself for not telling him how she felt and her jealousy at seeing the one she's been inlove with for the last 10 or more years with someone else, which feeds back to the first part about the pain and it's a horrible cycle she's in. She's only trying to make him feel the pain she's feeling. It's not right but I understand it.
She hasn't really acknowledged the pain her own actions have caused the MC including being the reason he decided to leave. Until she does I can't really see her as a viable LI. MC isn't perfect but at least he's been shown to be aware of the damage his actions caused. Jaye needs to grow up.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Actually it has to do with the content of the game.. Sister bringing someone around that tried to rape her, that is to cause jealousy which is the root of the 'three letters'..
Just because she brings him doesn't have anything to do with NTR and trying to make someone jealous doesn't mean that she will fuck with that person. So everybody should keep their NTR screams for themselfs before it actually happens. :rolleyes:

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes