4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
No need to go through the trouble for little old me. I have nothing to "work out" with Jaye, I have zero interest in her and that will never change.
Gotta say, I agree 100%.

I was pretty indifferent towards her before this update but now she's firmly on the shit list.

She realised how she felt before he did and didn't say anything along with sending mixed signals about how she felt about him. The dialogue implies she was the one who started pushing the pranks too far. She invited Rapey McFuckface to the graduation party even though she knew it would piss off MC. She then got pissed when he stood up for her even though she wanted him to then tried to hit him for it. She was fine with shagging Tara and dating Rapey to try and get over her feelings yet goes nuts over a kiss with Mallory 5 years later when quite frankly it has fuck all to do with her. She blocked his number then chews him out for not contacting her even though he tried. Plus there's now the possibility that she invited rapey just to make him jealous even though he was part of the reason MC left and they stopped speaking to each other much and then not at all.
MC isn't a saint himself but several of the issues between him and Jaye are him doing something out of love/care whereas the majority of hers are out of pettiness, jealousy and feeling hurt. Obviously the issues will be fleshed out as updates come along and it will probably balance out but so far she's the bigger cunt than he is.
Aaaand all of this.

If the dev wanted to create a character some of us would really dislike and want absolutely nothing to do with then he's done an amazing job.

I really like all the other characters but her I just want to leave behind and never have anything to do with again.

Unless something massive happens I highly doubt my MC will ever be on friendly terms with her.

In all honesty I just want to sign over the MC's half of the company and get back to the ski slope away from her and back to people I actually liked.

Cameo

Oct 2, 2017
i mean, i dont usually write something like this, but if this +1 is who it looks like it is, then it's just plain stupidity, i get it, jelousy is a bitch and Jaye could call whoever she wanted, another guy (stop screaming about NTR, if you'll follow Jaye's route then you'll eventually get the girl and miss all the "not playing her route, but still dont want her to have a relationships with others" scenes), girl (most people here would even probably found it hot), collection of sex toys or whatever, but i'm PRETTY sure you dont call your almost rapist as a +1 just to annoy a guy, so i have a mixed feelings about this one, and it feels like i might ignore Jaye's for the rest of the game (totally wanted to go after her in first playthrough till the very end) not because of competition but because of absolute stupidity of the character. So yeah, no idea why i wrote all of that, just wanted to get it all of my chest i guess :p

Raizen-sama

Oct 20, 2017
i mean, i dont usually write something like this, but if this +1 is who it looks like it is, then it's just plain stupidity, i get it, jelousy is a bitch and Jaye could call whoever she wanted, another guy (stop screaming about NTR, if you'll follow Jaye's route then you'll eventually get the girl and miss all the "not playing her route, but still dont want her to have a relationships with others" scenes), girl (most people here would even probably found it hot), collection of sex toys or whatever, but i'm PRETTY sure you dont call your almost rapist as a +1 just to annoy a guy, so i have a mixed feelings about this one, and it feels like i might ignore Jaye's for the rest of the game (totally wanted to go after her in first playthrough till the very end) not because of competition but because of absolute stupidity of the character. So yeah, no idea why i wrote all of that, just wanted to get it all of my chest i guess :p
Man I have the same feeling. I like the game so far and I am very curious how the relationship with Jaye will progress, but man tha last scene made me hate her a little bit. Like really after 5years or so this is the guy you gonna call? (if it turns out to be that dickhead)
I just hope we will have a chance to beat him up again

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
im really trying to like Jaye but your not making it easy, at the minute i just wanna go back and be with Erica, if Jaye for some reason gets a +1 (why didn't the MC, Mallory doesn't count) then cant we call up Erica and invite her

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
She realised how she felt before he did and didn't say anything along with sending mixed signals about how she felt about him. The dialogue implies she was the one who started pushing the pranks too far. She invited Rapey McFuckface to the graduation party even though she knew it would piss off MC. She then got pissed when he stood up for her even though she wanted him to then tried to hit him for it. She was fine with shagging Tara and dating Rapey to try and get over her feelings yet goes nuts over a kiss with Mallory 5 years later when quite frankly it has fuck all to do with her. She blocked his number then chews him out for not contacting her even though he tried. Plus there's now the possibility that she invited rapey just to make him jealous even though he was part of the reason MC left and they stopped speaking to each other much and then not at all.
MC isn't a saint himself but several of the issues between him and Jaye are him doing something out of love/care whereas the majority of hers are out of pettiness, jealousy and feeling hurt. Obviously the issues will be fleshed out as updates come along and it will probably balance out but so far she's the bigger cunt than he is.
I agree with you. And I myself think that Jaye acts like a toxic THOT. Much of what she does doesn't make sense, is totaly unreasonable, contradictory, selfish and petty. She is a hypocrite with zero empathy who expects others to be understanding to her.

She is never honest with the MC, tries to make her stupid schemes and never tries to talk to him, even though she knows, from her own experience, he won't understand her veiled, vague, and often contradictory, "hints". I don't really understand why she acts that way, though. MC is impulsive and is emotionally vulnerable, but she should know that by now. And why did she invite the rapist again? Especially somewhere he has no place being. Did she forget what happened last time? She never learns and it's starting to be annoying.

I really enjoyed the Aspen family and Mallory's part of the update, it was so much fun, but got annoyed as soon as Jaye showed up. Too bad her content was at the end of the update, because it spoiled my fun. I wonder what will happen, though I don't know how the rapist will be utilized now, when he has served his purpose already. His character has nothing more to offer, but to be reused for the same thing again. And isn't Jaye in relationship with Tara? Why not take her? Is she trying to hurt Tara too? If the +1 was Tara, I could see much more use for her character, but now it seems like she wants to alienate everybody who cares about her.

Last edited:

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021
Gotta say, I agree 100%.

I was pretty indifferent towards her before this update but now she's firmly on the shit list.

Aaaand all of this.

If the dev wanted to create a character some of us would really dislike and want absolutely nothing to do with then he's done an amazing job.

I really like all the other characters but her I just want to leave behind and never have anything to do with again.

Unless something massive happens I highly doubt my MC will ever be on friendly terms with her.

In all honesty I just want to sign over the MC's half of the company and get back to the ski slope away from her and back to people I actually liked.
Honestly if it really is Rapey McFuckface she brought along as her +1 then I want the option to kick them both overboard then have the MC pour himself a whiskey as he watches them drown whilst fucking Mallory. It would be an unforgivable move on her behalf and yet more proof that the only problem in her life is her and her inability to get out of her own way.

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021
I agree with you. And I myself think that Jaye acts like a toxic THOT. Much of what she does doesn't make sense, is totaly unreasonable, contradictory, selfish and petty. She is a hypocrite with zero empathy who expects others to be understanding to her.

She is never honest with the MC, tries to make her stupid schemes and never tries to talk to him, even though she knows, from her own experience, he won't understand her veiled, vague, and often contradictory, "hints". I don't really understand why she acts that way, though. MC is impulsive and is emotionally vulnerable, but she should know that by now. And why did she invite the rapist again? Especially somewhere he has no place being. Did she forget what happened last time? She never learns and it's starting to be annoying.

I really enjoyed the Aspen family and Mallory's part of the update, it was so much fun, but got annoyed as soon as Jaye showed up. Too bad her content was at the end of the update, because it spoiled my fun. I wonder what will happen, though I don't know how the rapist will be utilized now, when he has served his purpose already. His character has nothing more to offer, but to be reused for the same thing again. And isn't Jaye in relationship with Tara? Why not take her?
If the +1 was Tara, I could see much more use for her character.
Not sure if she's currently in a relationship with Tara but I wouldn't be surprised. However I also get the feeling that her and the MC may have possibly got it on after he twatted Rapey McFuckface before MC ran away. Will be interesting to see how the MC reacts to finding out her and Jaye were fucking each other in a future update though I don't think it will be pretty.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Ayhsel this game has catfights...
Hehe that is great. I will wait a week before reading it. I am trying to put my actions where my mouth is.

I really wished people would have waited a week to leak it. Most of us are not paying a dime for it, so it was sooo much to wait a little to make it worth for those that support the novel to have a bonus?

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Gotta say, I agree 100%.

Aaaand all of this.

I can totally understand and respect peoples opinions of Jaye, even though mine is different. What I can't understand is people acting like the MC is blameless and just a victim of her actions.

He was a coward when he ran away 5 years before. And an even bigger coward and asshole fro running away again after the funeral. I don't care how much of a bitch Jaye was or is to him, you don't just drop family like that at the time they need you the most without at least trying to make an effort to rebuild relationships or help out and come out of smelling of roses like the Jaye hates seem to act.

I think the Dev's have done a decent job of giving us two characters to hate.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I'll let you guys in on a secret. You can make a linux version of any renpy game in under a minute by copying a few files and renaming 2 of them.
First go to another renpy game with a linux version working and copy the games *.sh file and paste it into the renpy game without the linux version.
Then go into the /lib/ directory and copy both the linux-i686/ and linux-x86_64/ directories and paste those into the lib/ directory of the game without them.
Lastly you need to rename the *.sh file to the name of the game you are trying to get working (this game for example to Chapter 1.sh) and then go into the lib/ directory and then either linux-i686/ or linux-x86_64/ depending on what architecture the OS is 32bit or 64bit and change the name of the file with the name of the game you just copied the files from to the name of the game you are trying to get working (again in this example the file would be just Chapter 1).

Then just start the game like you normally would. Quick and simple.
There is a way this may not work, though that would likely just mean the version of renpy the 2 games were made for are different enough that the files won't work (Just look for an older game or newer game that you've got laying around and try again)
I don't even play this. I was responding to the other person. But, yeah, it's not hard to rebuild it.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I can't see Jaye's plus one being Tara any more than I can see it being Rapey-mcfuckface.

Jaye knows Tara liked the MC, she cockblocked him back in school with her, she was jelly he had Tara's number after the lawyers meeting, no way she's bringing her long to spend a month with them on a yacht. Too much risk for something to happen for her liking.

Rapey well that would just be stupid on every single possible level. From what I read of one of the patreon posts, chapter 3 is focused on Jaye (finally). Even as much as I like her, I can't see much redemption for her if it is him. I just hope the dev's are taking note. I can't see any possible senario where it makes sense, even from the bring him to make him jealous angle. I think it would just be lazy and from a story point, suicidal writing from the devs if it was him.

But I hope after the next update a lot of people's opinions on Jaye change or at the very least she finds some redemption.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Hehe that is great. I will wait a week before reading it. I am trying to put my actions where my mouth is.

I really wished people would have waited a week to leak it. Most of us are not paying a dime for it, so it was sooo much to wait a little to make it worth for those that support the novel to have a bonus?
it was leaked on SVS in record time so, nothing could be done about it

• Sad
Reactions: Ayhsel

JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
Well to me, whether she invited a rapist or someone else, I have the same attitude - "girl, you have chosen your way and now we will each go our own way. You stay out of my life and I'll stay out of yours, goodbye."
It may seem strange, but other than the hotel scene I missed the rest of the sex scenes. For the reason that I didn't understand what the characters were and why in the world they should be fucked. Only with Melory did I get two points of trust.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Honestly if it really is Rapey McFuckface she brought along as her +1 then I want the option to kick them both overboard then have the MC pour himself a whiskey as he watches them drown whilst fucking Mallory. It would be an unforgivable move on her behalf and yet more proof that the only problem in her life is her and her inability to get out of her own way.
If she has brought him, which is honestly the only outcome going by the MC's reaction, then she really has put herself on the unforgivable list and there is nothing that could fix that.

Considering he was the catalyst to all that went on and she damn well knows it, then she did this on purpose to get a reaction and i'm more than happy to give her one .... the sight of the MC as he walks away never to be seen by her again and I hope that would be an option but I doubt it.

I get people have differing opinions on the subject but this IS a piracy site. The whole purpose of this site being set up was to steal these games from those devs.

Some devs have managed to get a working relationship with their supporters to wait a bit before leaking but it's not going to happen for all of them and lets be honest, the majority of the people using this site give zero fucks.

JayBog

Feb 11, 2018
I'm glad I found this today. All I can say is WOW. I can't even explain how impressed I am with this VN. The story is well crafted, the characters are very likable and the scenes are very hot! Good job Devs!

Reactions: VOYEUR and Bobbyt43

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Is it me or Jaye is realy shity character to give her a hand. From the begining she was nothing but pain. She's probably the only character that i "hate", though maybe future episodes might change my mind. Whan bothers me the most about her is even when she's guilty of something she acts like "lets blame MC for everything". Jaye isn't popular in school, didn't have much friends, MC decided to give her a space "lets blame MC". I must admit she's realy bitchy and hard character to even consider to have anything with her. If there was an option to chose between no more seeing Jaye and to give up everything that MC gets in the will or to get along with Jaye and get what MC deserves than i would gladly give up on everything just to not see her again. She's simply that rejective. Again i might change my opinion regarding Jaye.

I must admit that devs created realy great story so far. Can't wait for new episodes.

RzeC

May 13, 2018
Man this is amazing! Great characters and story! It wouldn't bother me one bit if there were no sexy scenes for the rest of the game. Would play this over cyberpunk's story any day :) . Great work!

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes