4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Why do we need to go through this whole conversation every time it's a step-relationship. F95zone tag rules + patreon considers it incest. End of discussion.
For there are many injustices in this world, combated by many brave fellows. For that reason, other braver fellows have taken upon themselves to battle the truly awful and degenerate injustice known as "Step-cest", as to not let it ruin and corrupt family friendly and wholesome times between relatives of far greater connection that growing up together.

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021
I can totally understand and respect peoples opinions of Jaye, even though mine is different. What I can't understand is people acting like the MC is blameless and just a victim of her actions.

He was a coward when he ran away 5 years before. And an even bigger coward and asshole fro running away again after the funeral. I don't care how much of a bitch Jaye was or is to him, you don't just drop family like that at the time they need you the most without at least trying to make an effort to rebuild relationships or help out and come out of smelling of roses like the Jaye hates seem to act.

I think the Dev's have done a decent job of giving us two characters to hate.
She was a bigger coward for not being honest about her feelings especially as she was aware of the problems it was causing not only between her and the MC but their parents as well. Also why should he try and rebuild a relationship with her when she blocked his number for 5 years after telling him to fuck off then expecting him to be there for her when she needs him. She's selfish, needy and too wrapped up in her own shit to consider MC's feelings.
As I've said before MC ain't no saint but objectively with the content we have so far he's a much better person than she is.
I don't hate Jaye but I am perplexed that anyone can think she comes across as the better person so far when her actions have shown otherwise.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I get people have differing opinions on the subject but this IS a piracy site. The whole purpose of this site being set up was to steal these games from those devs.

Some devs have managed to get a working relationship with their supporters to wait a bit before leaking but it's not going to happen for all of them and lets be honest, the majority of the people using this site give zero fucks.
That is fine. I prefer to wait.

ghüs

Apr 21, 2020
fantastic start to this game! it looks amazing and, despite a few typos, is incredibly well written. very much looking forward to its progress.

Llawless

Sep 26, 2017
I can't see her bringing him, if she does it's clearly got to be for the purpose of making the MC jealous. As much as I love Jaye, if she brings ol' Rapey McFuckface I'll lose a lot of respect for her. Like wtf is she doing keeping in contact with him after all those years.
That's the type of woman that would end up cheating on you for any type of relationship "problem" instead of working things out.

JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
Is it me or Jaye is realy shity character to give her a hand. From the begining she was nothing but pain. She's probably the only character that i "hate", though maybe future episodes might change my mind. Whan bothers me the most about her is even when she's guilty of something she acts like "lets blame MC for everything". Jaye isn't popular in school, didn't have much friends, MC decided to give her a space "lets blame MC". I must admit she's realy bitchy and hard character to even consider to have anything with her. If there was an option to chose between no more seeing Jaye and to give up everything that MC gets in the will or to get along with Jaye and get what MC deserves than i would gladly give up on everything just to not see her again. She's simply that rejective. Again i might change my opinion regarding Jaye.

I must admit that devs created realy great story so far. Can't wait for new episodes.
What could be worse than an underlying child resentment? And what's more, it turned into a teenage resentment. Plus female psychology. You and I are going to get into such deep jungle... It's better to wait for 2-3 updates then judge the situation. I don't think the dev will be able to please everyone.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I can totally understand and respect peoples opinions of Jaye, even though mine is different. What I can't understand is people acting like the MC is blameless and just a victim of her actions.

He was a coward when he ran away 5 years before. And an even bigger coward and asshole fro running away again after the funeral. I don't care how much of a bitch Jaye was or is to him, you don't just drop family like that at the time they need you the most without at least trying to make an effort to rebuild relationships or help out and come out of smelling of roses like the Jaye hates seem to act.

I think the Dev's have done a decent job of giving us two characters to hate.
I don't think he was a coward 5 years ago. He literally did what she asked for, getting out of her way, for good. That's a grave Jaye dugged by herself. As the great English striker said: Chat shit get banged.

Now leaving to Aspen for 3 months in the present, that was a shit move, I do agree with that. He was an idiot not to clear the air about everything, but then again, it feels more like "plot reasons", than any real one.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
That is fine. I prefer to wait.
It is not our fault, if they publish it I play it and if later I want to support, I support. Nothing else and so we should all do. After all, without sites like this, most devs would have little support.

P.S: Erica or Linda? xD

When will the beautiful girl from the previews appear?

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
For there are many injustices in this world, combated by many brave fellows. For that reason, other braver fellows have taken upon themselves to battle the truly awful and degenerate injustice known as "Step-cest", as to not let it ruin and corrupt family friendly and wholesome times between relatives of far greater connection that growing up together.
Out of likes for the day so have a (y)

Demonspike666 I think we're just going to have agree to disagree. :p As much as I'd love to continue defending Jaye, I think it will just end in us going around in cycles. I respect your opinion on her, hopefully you can respect mine on the MC being the bigger idiot.

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021
I don't think he was a coward 5 years ago. He literally did what she asked for, getting out of her way, for good. That's a grave Jaye dugged by herself. As the great English striker said: Chat shit get banged.

Now leaving to Aspen for 3 months in the present, that was a shit move, I do agree with that. He was an idiot not to clear the air about everything, but then again, it feels more like "plot reasons", than any real one.
Definitely a shitty move to bugger off to Aspen for 3 months considering the situation but at the same time understandable. The first chance he gets to see her after 5 years she expects to clear things up with MC right away because she demands it then starts berating him for not contacting her when he couldn't because she blocked him.

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021
Out of likes for the day so have a (y)

Demonspike666 I think we're just going to have agree to disagree. :p As much as I'd love to continue defending Jaye, I think it will just end in us going around in cycles. I respect your opinion on her, hopefully you can respect mine on the MC being the bigger idiot.
I can respect your opinion my friend even if I don't agree with it. I do hope they can redeem Jaye as a character but so far she's got to be one of the most unlikeable main LI's I've encountered in a VN.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Oh, I wasn't trying to dig at you, just saying why people upload as quick. Some of us are incredibly impatient, our parrots are too noisy and we ran out of rum. Piracy is all we have left.
It is not our fault, if they publish it I play it and if later I want to support, I support. Nothing else and so we should all do. After all, without sites like this, most devs would have little support.

P.S: Erica or Linda? xD

When will the beautiful girl from the previews appear?
Sorry, I can't react. But again, that is all fine. I am not asking anyone not to play the game now that it was leaked.

I am simply trying to be consistent in my actions with my words. If a developer asks or mentions concerns about having some exclusivity time for their patreons to feel it worth it to support the game that we are all enjoying, I want to abide by it.

But I was not trying to push anyone to follow my actions. Just mentioning to someone that mentioned me explicitly that I will not be able to play it soon and my simply wish that people would not have leaked it for the sake of keeping those supporting an extra incentive. That's it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I can respect your opinion my friend even if I don't agree with it. I do hope they can redeem Jaye as a character but so far she's got to be one of the most unlikeable main LI's I've encountered in a VN.
Again I find myself agreeing 100%.

I don't think i've ever disliked a character in one these VN's more than I dislike her.

It's going to take a miracle for her to have a redemption arc where I can let the MC forgive her but I will never be able to look at her as a potential love interest.

I "may" be able to go as far as having friendly terms but she's just too unlikeable and her attitude is too shitty for anything more than that.

Compared to the other female characters she just isn't in the running for LI.

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
Loved the update, became Patreon.

Also while I still try to make peace with Jaye, thanks for lovely Mallory. Having such a beautfiful soul, helps dealing with that sister that just goes to lengths to hurt the MC.

Last edited:

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
What could be worse than an underlying child resentment? And what's more, it turned into a teenage resentment. Plus female psychology. You and I are going to get into such deep jungle... It's better to wait for 2-3 updates then judge the situation. I don't think the dev will be able to please everyone.
Yes totally agree in every word. That's why i also said the best thing is to wait future episodes before judging Jaye. But simply curent situation with her and her atitude towards MC, i mean MC didn't push her away because he hated her but he wanted Jaye to find some friends. And how she reacts?, acts all childish later in teen age she admits in diary how she feels about him but still acts all bitchy. It's interesting cause all the other female characters are all nice and good. Example Linda, Erica, Tara and that journalist all of them seem geunine and nice only Jaye is rejective.

But nevertheless you're right i should not get lost into the jungle cause of curent situation with Jaye. Maybe future episodes will improve her and make her better.

Reactions: JanisL
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes