4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Man, I think that who blocked Mc on the sister's phone was the blonde friend Tara? (I mean she prob love Jaye and she know Jaye love MC so that was a great oportunity?)Out of jealousy for her or for him, how did she know right away what to do when Mc's sister didn't receive calls? and surely she is the one who gets off the helicopter behind Mc's sister ( sorry bad english) d812726ad05c6f66e1351a565814140ff88423e0bc0c5c89295117d2e1309d47.jpg

Last edited:

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
She blocked his number then chews him out for not contacting her even though he tried.
I am not even sure if she has really blocked his number or was it Rapeface while the dust was settleing because the the MC was going MIA. Some pushy aproches and two minutes with a unguarded cellphone. Keep in mind MC knows the pw for Jaye'S cellphone, why not Rapeface?

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
just want to say that ending with Jaye if that is her ex you will get backlash from many people, because it makes no sense that Jaye would invite the guy that almost raped her, just to make the MC jealous , since Jaye doesnt even like the guy. If that is the route you are going for , an honest advice, please drop it because that is not good writing, no person would invite their rapist to a family stuff. If that is not what you are going with then good, if you are adding that asshole in the yate be prepared for backlash and people dropping this game , i have saw some games doing that and people lose interest with stuff like that.
I get it, they needed a cliffhanger and choose poorly.

Jaye bringing the "hatchet" (lol) guy as +1 to the boat is actually a grave insult to their dead parents. Jaye is acting like a manic-depressive raving lunatic throughout the Episode 1 but to do that kind of faux pas she would, indeed, have to be a heartless monster only interested in petty revenge. Do you really want people to look at Jaye like that?

Imho, and I agree with xxcorexx on this, that was a bad judgement call on behalf of the writer.
The plot could have been developed just fine if she brought Tara with her.

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
I quite like Mallory so i got no problem for letting Jaye go.
We may not have the "letting Jaye go" option. She's the main interest, after all. And the whole plot revolves around the relationship between MC and Jaye. I'm afraid we'll have to endure her bitchy nature for a long time.

• Sad
Reactions: SecretDesire

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Am I the only one who stills loves Jaye? Lol

[...]

Mallory scares me a bit. I really like her but I feel that starting something with her will lead me to having to choose between two girls during a house fire. I also get the feeling that she's MC's full sister and she knew this fact the whole time.
Nope, your are not alone.

Keep a Fire extinguisher handy :ROFLMAO:

I am not sure about the full sisterthing. If you watch the Post credit scene and the chat between Mallory and Aamanda it is clear that they know each others from the past, or at least should. Something was going on between MC mother and Mallory.

Man, I think that who blocked Mc on the sister's phone was the blonde friend Tara? Out of jealousy for her or for him, how did she know right away what to do when Mc's sister didn't receive calls? and surely she is the one who gets off the helicopter behind Mc's sister ( sorry bad english)
Thats a even legit possibilty.

The plot could have been developed just fine if she brought Tara with her.
Till now we don't know who is coming with her, all only assumptions. The smell is betraying, but devs can be a bitch and love it to throw a red herring.

Last edited:

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
I am no native englisch speaker and have a question about a couple of sentences that are bugging me.

just an example:

"He'd spend his days playing with Jaye an I"

The "I" disturbs me somehow, should there not be a "me" ? There are a couple sentences more like this. Is this a simple spelling mistake or the right english past tenses?
Me, myself, and I.

There is a difference between English and the "colonial" redneck English language.
The author is using the latter.

Reactions: ben_sylar

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
I think the lawyer is not being honest here and is involved in the Mallory thing or other nefarious things like the sale of the yacht. What kind of pressure could anyone put on multi-billionaires? And why would he arrange for separate transport and a plus 1 for Jaye when he should know the family history? We already know that somebody doesn't want MC involved in the running of the company so Mallory and the Lawyer are probably being used as wedges to get MC out of the picture for a hostile takeover because Jaye alone would probably do something stupid based on emotions to allow them to swoop in.

I tried to avoid Mallory but that is not possible and chose to go to sleep rather than messing with the snow bunnies...

Reactions: dopey80 and cakeny

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
We still don't know what her reason and if who she brought as plus one is really him (I'm positive it is him though) yet and people want to shut down the dev already. I can see why people mad though with he almost rape her but again we still don't know her reason... if it's only to provoke mc's jealousy? then yeah I agree that's stupid but it definitely make sense. What better way to make a man jealous than bringing his most hated person with you.

But for now... please don't be another dev that cracks under pressure... I understand if your patrons mad at you and people here are potential patrons but I want devs to be able tell their story and keep their vision even if in the end I'll hate it :oops:

I hope this is just not the so called "ALPHAS" making noise that didn't allow women to even spare a glance at any male species other than him (maybe females sometimes) or even an object that have or resembles a phallic shape
Well for me this wouldn't make me jealous this would make me hate Jaye. This would make me think she is a low life piece of shit. Because she is basically throwing it in my face that she doesn't give a shit how I feel or how much it hurt me that I was willing to beat that guy up for her for what he did to her.

The MC completely showed how much he cared for her at that graduation part and now she is showing I totally don't give shit about anything you have ever done for me.
And then she just throws him in my face with that stupid smug look on her face. How the fuck is that love? Definitely no jealousy I would completely want nothing to do with her afterwards. Wouldn't even want to see her face anymore.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Grant it yea.. Nothing has happened game is still apparently building to it.. Which gets the tag.
If there are no sexual interactions yet, the tag should be under genre->planned tag, but not on the post. Only content that's actually in the current playable version gets tagged.

Reactions: Glooskabe

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Eh i mean it was pretty much indicated that they were more than just friends, i really don't know how could u interpret that different.
I honestly wouldn't care if they were more, even if i would been interested in Jaye and yes people scream ntr pretty much if there is even so much as a male in the same render and a bit to close to a LI.
To me it is still NTR even if it is your female LI with another female. I don't think it just has to be another male for it to be NTR.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Man, I think that who blocked Mc on the sister's phone was the blonde friend Tara? (I mean she prob love Jaye and she know Jaye love MC so that was a great oportunity?)Out of jealousy for her or for him, how did she know right away what to do when Mc's sister didn't receive calls? and surely she is the one who gets off the helicopter behind Mc's sister ( sorry bad english) View attachment 1026619
A blind man could figure out number is blocked if he's calling her number and her phone isn't ringing.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
To me it is still NTR even if it is your female LI with another female. I don't think it just has to be another male for it to be NTR.
Yes male or female doesn't make a difference imo.
But even then Jaye/Tara wouldn't be ntr, other characters and even LI's can have relationships and/or a sex life before they come together with the mc, that simply isn't ntr.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
I think the lawyer is not being honest here and is involved in the Mallory thing or other nefarious things like the sale of the yacht. What kind of pressure could anyone put on multi-billionaires? And why would he arrange for separate transport and a plus 1 for Jaye when he should know the family history? We already know that somebody doesn't want MC involved in the running of the company so Mallory and the Lawyer are probably being used as wedges to get MC out of the picture for a hostile takeover because Jaye alone would probably do something stupid based on emotions to allow them to swoop in.

I tried to avoid Mallory but that is not possible and chose to go to sleep rather than messing with the snow bunnies...
Unfortunately the "Mallory fucks with siblings' relationship" train cannot be derailed no matter how hard you try. Should have refused all interviews in first place, but no that would go against the plot.

Yes male or female doesn't make a difference imo.
But the even then Jaye/Tara wouldn't be ntr, other characters and even LI's can have relationships and/or a sex life before they come together with the mc, that simply isn't ntr.
Same for me, to me it's NTR if a LI interest does anything with anyone else (regardless of gender).

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021
We may not have the "letting Jaye go" option. She's the main interest, after all. And the whole plot revolves around the relationship between MC and Jaye. I'm afraid we'll have to endure her bitchy nature for a long time.
There's no doubt she'll be around until the end of the game but if we can't tell her to
Man, I think that who blocked Mc on the sister's phone was the blonde friend Tara? (I mean she prob love Jaye and she know Jaye love MC so that was a great oportunity?)Out of jealousy for her or for him, how did she know right away what to do when Mc's sister didn't receive calls? and surely she is the one who gets off the helicopter behind Mc's sister ( sorry bad english) View attachment 1026619
Definitely a possibility but it's doesn't explain the hatchet body spray. Unless Jaye sprayed it on herself to fuck with the MC. If that's the case then I'd still lose what little respect I have for Jaye as she would know what reaction that would provoke and would be yet another shitty childish move from her.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Well for me this wouldn't make me jealous this would make me hate Jaye. This would make me think she is a low life piece of shit. Because she is basically throwing it in my face that she doesn't give a shit how I feel or how much it hurt me that I was willing to beat that guy up for her for what he did to her.

The MC completely showed how much he cared for her at that graduation part and now she is showing I totally don't give shit about anything you have ever done for me.
And then she just throws him in my face with that stupid smug look on her face. How the fuck is that love? Definitely no jealousy I would completely want nothing to do with her afterwards. Wouldn't even want to see her face anymore.
Understandable, that's why I said she is (at the moment) not one of the LI I'm interested in. But this is how women are sometimes unfortunately, they get their emotion and thought mixed up they're a mess. Not to say that men doesn't but yeah...

Reactions: frozenfeet

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018

The MC completely showed how much he cared for her at that graduation party and then abandoned his entire family for years! He threw away any chance he had of pursuing Jaye all on his own.

Most of the people hating on Jaye simply seem to ignore the parts of the story where MC, though his actions, gave Jaye EVERY reason to believe he didn't care about her the way she cared about him.

As kids he started ignoring her, ruining the friendship that they had that they both clearly cherished.

After the incident in the house with Rapeyface McGee, he didn't even ask questions and simply condemned her for having sex.

After the grad party, he fucking left without a word, preventing any kind of reconciliation.

She's carrying a lot of justified anger and resentment here! Lol

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes