4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Nice update, but tbh I feel like there's not enough choices, there are many moments I wanted to do smth differently than the MC did. I also wasn't keen on giving Mallory an interview and I missed the option to be more passive-agressive or even rude towards her and George right after he tells the MC that Mallory will join us; I'd definitely would like an option to break a kiss with Mallory too and react with anger among other things. For me it was quite irritating to be forced to be nice when I felt neutral or against some people, I also wasn't a fan of the cliffhanger, but it's not a big deal imo (hope it's not that guy from the past [probably is though and there'll be some kind of contrived explanation that he had to be here because of George/the will/estate/whatever {hope I'm wrong on this though}]). I'll play the next update but I feel it'll be my last since the game will most likely still force me to do things I don't want to do.

Jul 13, 2018
Gotta say, I agree 100%.

I was pretty indifferent towards her before this update but now she's firmly on the shit list.

Aaaand all of this.

If the dev wanted to create a character some of us would really dislike and want absolutely nothing to do with then he's done an amazing job.

I really like all the other characters but her I just want to leave behind and never have anything to do with again.

Unless something massive happens I highly doubt my MC will ever be on friendly terms with her.

In all honesty I just want to sign over the MC's half of the company and get back to the ski slope away from her and back to people I actually liked.
same i just want to leave her forever and never return at this point she is really not likeable at all and she is dumb af

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Yes male or female doesn't make a difference imo.
But even then Jaye/Tara wouldn't be ntr, other characters and even LI's can have relationships and/or a sex life before they come together with the mc, that simply isn't ntr.
You are right. How could it be NTR when I don't give a shit about either one of them. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: XV71

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
While I won't give away plot details for the coming story, I will say that Chapter 1 ends where the Prologue was originally intended to end. The story paths begin to diverge in earnest in the next chapter. That said, this game differs from many in this genre in the sense that the girls and how you resolve their arcs are ancillary to the main story, but are not the story in and of themselves.

That's not to say they are not intertwined. It will be difficult to achieve a happy ending where you haven't built at least a trust relationship with the characters in your orbit.

With the primaries now effectively living at the same location, it would be impossible to suspend disbelief that there wouldn't be long-overdue conversations early in the next chapter.

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021
Am I the only one who stills loves Jaye? Lol

Their relationship has been a fucking comedy of errors, with neither of them being honest with the other about their feelings. Every shitty thing that's happened between them is because neither of them had the balls to say "I love you way more than I should." I'm terrified that Rapey McRaperton is her +1 because that's going to be a very tough pill to swallow.

Mallory scares me a bit. I really like her but I feel that starting something with her will lead me to having to choose between two girls during a house fire. I also get the feeling that she's MC's full sister and she knew this fact the whole time. Edit to say she's probably his half-sister because I don't see MC's awesome mom leaving a child behind.

Absolutely love this story, though, and how invested I am in it. Cannot wait for the next update.
If there's a choice between saving them in a fire then at the moment Jsyr
I think the lawyer is not being honest here and is involved in the Mallory thing or other nefarious things like the sale of the yacht. What kind of pressure could anyone put on multi-billionaires? And why would he arrange for separate transport and a plus 1 for Jaye when he should know the family history? We already know that somebody doesn't want MC involved in the running of the company so Mallory and the Lawyer are probably being used as wedges to get MC out of the picture for a hostile takeover because Jaye alone would probably do something stupid based on emotions to allow them to swoop in.

I tried to avoid Mallory but that is not possible and chose to go to sleep rather than messing with the snow bunnies...
The lawyer definitely comes across as a shady bloke. If I was the MC I would have told him I'm not going anywhere until he explains what's really going on. Especially when he tries to pull that I'm doing what your parents would have wanted bollocks.

Jul 13, 2018
I think you guys jump the gun, the +1 is probably Tara, I mean if Jaye do invite the person going to rape her, by all mean, ignore her dumbass, but for now, I think you guys overreact.
its not Tara the scent the MC detected was the same of the almost rapist scent, also both MC and the lawyer look shocked so its not Tara at all

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Same for me, to me it's NTR if a LI interest does anything with anyone else (regardless of gender).
Let's not forget Jaye was obviously on the bed making out with douchebag, she just didn't want to go "all the way" at the time but was getting progressively more "active" with him... Being on the bed with him while knowing that MC is at the game has nothing to do with making him jealous, that shows intent to follow through. If she wanted to make MC jealous she would be in the stands canoodling with shithead instead.

Is NTR only limited to penetration? (not likely)

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
The MC completely showed how much he cared for her at that graduation party and then abandoned his entire family for years! He threw away any chance he had of pursuing Jaye all on his own.

Most of the people hating on Jaye simply seem to ignore the parts of the story where MC, though his actions, gave Jaye EVERY reason to believe he didn't care about her the way she cared about him.

As kids he started ignoring her, ruining the friendship that they had that they both clearly cherished.

After the incident in the house with Rapeyface McGee, he didn't even ask questions and simply condemned her for having sex.

After the grad party, he fucking left without a word, preventing any kind of reconciliation.

She's carrying a lot of justified anger and resentment here! Lol
I already said something about him being wrong for leaving with out saying something to Jaye in a previous comment.

But it wasn't the MC that started ignoring her first it was her. It all started in the scene when that other little girl told her that other girls made fun of her for following around the MC.

Reactions: JanisL

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I already said something about him being wrong for leaving with out saying something to Jaye in a previous comment.

But it wasn't the MC that started ignoring her first it was her. It all started in the scene when that other little girl told her that other girls made fun of her for following around the MC.
Yes, MC overheard the girls made fun of Jaye, and then MC started to ignore her so she could make new friends. Jaye never wanted that. That was all MC.

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
Relax guys, nobody knows what’s really going on and I don’t think you are giving Jaye enough credit.

I mean, yeah sure she fails at, you know… being an empathetic human being and her egocentrism and selfishness makes you want to punch a wall every time she opens her mouth, and also she may have the same emotional maturity as when she was seven. :ROFLMAO:

But ¡she goes to Med School! so I don’t think she’s actually retarded, and I don’t think she will be stupid enough to do what we think she’s doing knowing how badly that can end.(y)

HeatofDiamond

Jul 10, 2020
I gotta agree with the majority of opinions in this thread. If Jaye actually brings that fucking rapist to the reading of the will, not only is that heavily disrespectful to their parents, that also shows that Jaye is nowhere near a functional human being some people here still think she is. If it actually is the dude we sucker punched back at the graduation party, this is horrible writing. I'm sorry, but that's how I see it

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021
Relax guys, nobody knows what’s really going on and I don’t think you are giving Jaye enough credit.

I mean, yeah sure she fails at, you know… being an empathetic human being and her egocentrism and selfishness makes you want to punch a wall every time she opens her mouth, and also she may have the same emotional maturity as when she was seven. :ROFLMAO:

But ¡she goes to Med School! so I don’t think she’s actually retarded, and I don’t think she will be stupid enough to do what we think she’s doing knowing how badly that can end.(y)
I don't know about that. Judging her actions so far I'd say it's exactly the kind of thing she would do. I hope I'm wrong but unless the dev says we're wrong beforehand we won't be sure until the next chapter.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Yes, MC overheard the girls made fun of Jaye, and then MC started to ignore her so she could make new friends. Jaye never wanted that. That was all MC.
Yeah you are right. But he didn't throw away anything at the grad party, after her petty, bitchy outburst after what he did. That was the smart thing to do. Get as far away from her as possible because she isn't worth it.

I mean she was literally going to punch him in the face if he hadn't caught her fist first. But if you want to grovel her feet then go right ahead no one is stopping you.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Ha, what's going on here? Team Edward vs. team werewolf? :ROFLMAO:

So the headstrong impulsive stepsister is a no-go
but the looney with the voice(s) in her head is all good? ;)

I mean we don't even know where their stories will go
but sofar all of them seem kinda broken or damaged
or scarred to me. Plus the siblings are dumbasses too.

Anyhow, I am really looking forward to some and more screen time
for and of Peanutbooter and Tara. Or any content update for that matter.

Great VN so far. Intriguing story, great visuals!

Overall really worth your time! Keep it up Stone Fox Studios.

• Haha
Reactions: patachoucs

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
While I won't give away plot details for the coming story, I will say that Chapter 1 ends where the Prologue was originally intended to end. The story paths begin to diverge in earnest in the next chapter. That said, this game differs from many in this genre in the sense that the girls and how you resolve their arcs are ancillary to the main story, but are not the story in and of themselves.

That's not to say they are not intertwined. It will be difficult to achieve a happy ending where you haven't built at least a trust relationship with the characters in your orbit.

With the primaries now effectively living at the same location, it would be impossible to suspend disbelief that there wouldn't be long-overdue conversations early in the next chapter.
Hard to have trust when you have hate for characters from how they are shoehorned in your path and can't be told to fuck off.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Yeah you are right. But he didn't throw away anything at the grad party, after her petty, bitchy outburst after what he did. That was the smart thing to do. Get as far away from her as possible because she isn't worth it.

I mean she was literally going to punch him in the face if he hadn't caught her fist first. But if you want to grovel her feet then go right ahead no one is stopping you.
Lmao

Acting like a mature,. rational person is considered "groveling at her feet"? Ok, then.

Would you have preferred it if she threw herself at MCs feet saying "oh thank you, my hero! Let me gargle your godly cum in front of everyone to show how unworthy I am of your forgiveness!!"

She was embarrassed and ashamed and she took it out on the one person she didn't want to. He did everything right and she gave him shit for it. And if he had taken the time to talk to her once the dust settles, he would have seen that.

Instead he ran away like a coward because he didn't want to face her and didn't want to face his feelings for her.

Like I said, she's not the only one that was in the wrong.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes