4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I'm calling it now: Tara is going to be Jaye's +1. Jaye needs someone there to lean on and have loud sex with to make MC jealous, like he made her jealous with Mallory at the lawyer's office.

Rapey, if he's there, is seperate from the whole +1. He'll be there for some other reason, but that won't stop another misunderstanding between MC and Jaye. -_-

• Thinking Face
Reactions: clairdelune

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Honestly, if that's the case shes's even more dumb that she already appears to be
If you follow all her reactions to the guy it stands to reason, she see's things the exact opposite to her brother and we do.

In her head she had it all under control and going by the texts she had with him was all about to forgive and forget.

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021
It's not a case of not giving her credit.

She would have brought "that guy" not because she didn't think about it but because she knows exactly the kind of reaction her brother will have and she will do it for that very reaction.

She feels jealous and hurt and wants to hurt him.

She's a vindictive and petty person who doesn't seem to think about long term consequences.

I also don't think she blocked her brother, I think the "rapist" did it. I think she stayed in touch with him all this time.
That alone would kill off any hope I have for her character. It would show that she didn't care about her brothers feelings nor her parents after they found out what he did.

MOZ.

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2018
The game is beautiful, writing-rendering, I have only one fear; if in the long run, MC and his sister continue to be spiteful all the time ... it risks that the whole story becomes Irritating. I hope in the developer :LOL:

Reactions: operamini

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I'm calling it now: Tara is going to be Jaye's +1. Jaye needs someone there to lean on and have loud sex with to make MC jealous, like he made her jealous with Mallory at the lawyer's office.
That would be normal, she is her best friend, but the MC's reaction was to clench his fists and look totally upset, she would not create that reaction.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
The game is beautiful, writing-rendering, I have only one fear; if in the long run, MC and his sister continue to be spiteful all the time ... r it risks that the whole story becomes Irritating. I hope in the developer :LOL:
Well, the overview says
they will cooperate (or compete) with each other
so there will definitely be a path where they can get along, the problem is that right now she just gets more and more unlikeable every time she appears on screen

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
That would be normal, she is her best friend, but the MC's reaction was to clench his fists and look totally upset, she would not create that reaction.
Not saying Rapey isn't there, just that Rapey isn't Jaye's +1.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018

Rapey, if he's there, is seperate from the whole +1. He'll be there for some other reason, but that won't stop another misunderstanding between MC and Jaye. -_-
Honestly if that was the case, she'd be more dead to me than bringing fuckface.

Also I don't think she would bring Tara, she's too jealous of Tara's feeling for the MC. She was already upset the MC had Tara's number, no way she'll bring her. Unless Tara suddenly becomes a LI, which has been said several times she's not.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Also I don't think she would bring Tara, she's too jealous of Tara's feeling for the MC. She was already upset the MC had Tara's number, no way she'll bring her. Unless Tara suddenly becomes a LI, which has been said several times she's not.
That is a good point. Also it doesn't make any sense for the MC to clench his fists if it was just Tara he wouldn't do that over her. But he most certainly would over rapey guy.

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
are we gonna be forced into a Jaye ending or do we got a choice, cuz Jaye fucking sucks, her +1 is definitely rapey mcfuckface from mc's reaction, there are so many better girls in this and Jaye is at the bottom, I hate her and that's not gonna change I just hope we are not gonna be forced to fuck that bitch, minimize her interaction with mc to plot only.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
There is one thing none of us have mentioned or possibly considered, that is the MC had no choice in his plus 1 so maybe Jaye has no choice in hers.

Lame and admittedly unlikely, but possible.
There is no +1 for MC.
Mallory is there on her own accord or to be precise because George felt it was something MCs parents would have done (pending further development of the story - we do not know anything about why is Mallory suddenly involved).

Reading of the will is a closed private family matter and under no circumstances there should be any uninterested third parties involved.

Jaye bringing +1 to the reading of the will is just the author's asspull to create a cliffhanger.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes