4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

cbsx

May 4, 2020
cbsx " it's not ok to fuck a random minor unless they are your kid in the U.S."

Lol, you might want to edit your last post too... I think you worded that poorly :p
Yeah... that was not optimal... :unsure: some times it takes me once or twice to get my damn fingers to do what they're supposed to... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: bosp

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If it was rapey how did tara instantly know and tara has motive since she has a thing for jaye and is the only one who knows jayes feeling towards mc hence the motive to block mc to keep jaye all to tara
Tara knew because it was obvious. She knows the MC isn;t going to lie about contacting her and he tried to ring it infront of them both which left the only possible answer being his number was blocked.

Everyone should have guessed that.

Tara also has a thing for the Mc and would probably be more than happy with everyday threesomes.

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021
Im sorry mate, but I think its pretty obvious who it is. I mean, I cant think from anyone else.
Yeah unless Jaye sprayed it just to fuck with the MC then it seems likely it's Rapey McFuckface. Even it is her just fucking with him it's a dick move. Either way it's not making Jaye look good. Just childish and petty if it's just to fuck with MC and irredeemable if she's actually kept in contact with the cunt.

Reactions: El Tanque

Morgan_bond

Aug 25, 2020
Tara knew because it was obvious. She knows the MC isn;t going to lie about contacting her and he tried to ring it infront of them both which left the only possible answer being his number was blocked.

Tara also has a thing for the Mc and would probably be more than happy with everyday threesomes.
But the mc knew jaye pw how would rapey know the only other person that would know is tara

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
It's actually about paypal and mastercard and such that patreon doesn't wanna piss off and loose their business, they set the rules.

Sweet jesus this was a good beginning for a game! I understand the comments about similarities with the MC in intertwined ;)
Although for the first time i find myself on somewhat opposite sides with my little redheaded goddess (and many more apparently) :)
I don't think Jaye is that bad, she is behaving like a bitch but i see it more like she is very insecure and can't handle her feelings for the MC. I actually hope we can patch things up with her. That being said, i don't know if i would go for her because DAMN mallory is adorable!!!

That being said, if rapey mcfuckface isn't there just to mess with the MC (which is still bad i agree) i may change my stance..
The whole situation is artificially inflated by the author not allowing any meaningful interaction between Jaye and MC in his narrative.

A simple hug could have let all of the bottled up emotions out and cut the crap we have been served but... then the story would have to take a different turn than what the author envisioned.

I say, let the author fight his own demons and find a non-asspull way out of this mess he created. :p

InstinctPro

Jun 6, 2017

Chapter 2 Plans and Dev Livestream 2/20

This week, Kent and I are going to take a bit of a rest before we dive into Chapter 2, which will be entitled "Truth and Consequences."

Remember, it has been five years since our MC left home, and he's been largely disconnected from the events that took place in Boston while he was away. By the same token, much of what the MC has experienced in those five years is a mystery to others in his circle as well.

The upcoming chapter will deal with how the player chooses to approach the mutual misunderstandings between himself and Jaye, and the secrets surrounding Mallory.

Simultaneously, MC will begin learning how to think beyond himself as the prospect of taking over Polygene Biotech from his parents looms, and where his sister will fit into the equation.

We have a few fun and interesting characters we're looking forward to introducing as well!

Kentyrr and I will host a LiveStream on February 20th. I will update this post with the time once we've selected one. Please bring your questions with you, or post them in advance on our Discord #questions-for-dev-stream channel so our emcee can get them in the pipeline.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TL;DR

Miscommunication is the key here, just like in most stories. If people weren't afraid to talk freely because of fear of rejection or bashing, there wouldn't be any story to tell actually.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

TomPhan

Jan 1, 2019
Im sorry mate, but I think its pretty obvious who it is. I mean, I cant think from anyone else.
Maybe the helicopter pilot is also a fan of Hatchet body spray? Jaye actually bringing this guy to the party would be dumb for a ton of reasons, so I would definitely not rule out the possibility that the devs are just jebaiting us for the sake of the cliffhanger ending.

Dec 9, 2020
Thinking about that end scene some more I don't think it can be the traveling friend David now, since George also recognizes him. So unless they also met at some point in the past (again maybe going back to my theory that the parents originally hired him to look after the MC maybe through George, but still highly doubtful right now), it most likely is mcrapeface that's come aboard.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Maybe the helicopter pilot is also a fan of Hatchet body spray? Jaye actually bringing this guy to the party would be dumb for a ton of reasons, so I would definitely not rule out the possibility that the devs are just jebaiting us for the sake of the cliffhanger ending.
I'm sure the MC getting angry over a helicopter pilot is a totally rational thing he would do.

But the mc knew jaye pw how would rapey know the only other person that would know is tara
Tara has no logical reason to do it nor would she bring it up if it was her.

Reactions: cakeny

Morgan_bond

Aug 25, 2020
That is very plausible and might end up being the out come due to the sheer backlash they've received to save patrons because if it actually is rapey they may lose some

NorWest

Oct 7, 2020
I think it is a bit early in the game to make harsh judgement on characters and possible/impossible plot twist. But some things are not looking good at the moment. What I can not understand is the need so many creators feel to make shitty cliffhangers just to annoy the players. This could work if a new update was 1 week away and not 3-4-5 months as they usually are. I have stopped several Patreon pledges due to this and stopped playing the games (like when a lovely non-LI sister gets randomly shot).
But I leave this to the creators. They make what they want. I play - and pay for - what I want.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018

Not many people caught the moment we found Tara was actually into MC so they presume Jaye is her one and only LI.

And... there is a bit of inconsistency in the writing regarding "number blocking".
If Jaye was trying to get MC to come back and was sending him messages for months after he left - there is no credible reason to block his number - you are expecting him to reply.

Reactions: Mr Secret

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
I think the lawyer is not being honest here and is involved in the Mallory thing or other nefarious things like the sale of the yacht. What kind of pressure could anyone put on multi-billionaires? And why would he arrange for separate transport and a plus 1 for Jaye when he should know the family history?
Yeah, the old fart could turn out to be a sleazy motherfucker. Here's the thing, what if the asshole Rapey McShitFace or whatever ppl like to call him is somehow related to him, and they want the company for themselves ?? It's easy, the asshole marries Jaye, he makes the MC sign some shady documents or waits for the MC to fuck up, and bam! family business is snatched away from them. Q is what role does Mallory play in this shitty situation, she could be MC's (half)sister.:unsure:

We already know that somebody doesn't want MC involved in the running of the company so Mallory and the Lawyer are probably being used as wedges to get MC out of the picture for a hostile takeover because Jaye alone would probably do something stupid based on emotions to allow them to swoop in.
The lawyer definitely comes across as a shady bloke. If I was the MC I would have told him I'm not going anywhere until he explains what's really going on. Especially when he tries to pull that I'm doing what your parents would have wanted bollocks.
Exactly. I also find that accident damn suspicious. Pretty convenient that both owners of the company died at the same time, I'm gonna call bullshit on that. The "family friend" could be the backstabbing motherfucker who arranged that or he could be working for that cunt. In any case, I'd prefer to see the MC finally using his brain and start asking some damn questions coz his parents death doesn't sound like an accident. It's funny that they also had the will ready in case shit hits the fan.

in which point of the game i meet her?
Don't think she's in this game (I played the game to see her in action ;)) or she could be Jaye after a timeskip. There were some renders with that character model in the Daz3d Fan Art thread, but I don't remember the artist's name.:cautious:

Americans can't be that retarded. Two people with two different mothers and fathers... they have exactly 0 blood-relation ...but its incest? And if their Parents stop dating its not Incest anymore? ...are you shitting me?
Legally, they brother and sister, their parents were married, which makes it incest.

Reactions: cakeny and 610

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
If jaye +1 is indead rapeface then she will no longer be a LI for many players. Like some have already said above it won't be jealousy but hatred that players will feel for jaye. For me personally the only way she doesn't get into the LI to avoid list is if she brought rapeface as a tribute/sacrifice so that the mc can finish the job quick and easy.

Last edited:

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Has anyone here considered Rapy being on the ship as a potential buyer? MC and Jaye both arrive on the ship at almost the same time, Rapy could have been on the ship to look at the good stuff and stayed away from MC for the sake of his own health. The landing of Airwolf could have lured him out and the wind carried his deodorant to the MC.

At the moment there are just too many unknown variables in play to have meaningful discussions about who behaved where and why.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes