4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Has anyone here considered Rapy being on the ship as a potential buyer? MC and Jaye both arrive on the ship at almost the same time, Rapy could have been on the ship to look at the good stuff and stayed away from MC for the sake of his own health. The landing of Airwolf could have lured him out and the wind carried his deodorant to the MC.

At the moment there are just too many unknown variables in play to have meaningful discussions about who behaved where and why.
Bwahahaha, how about no?
This is a seriously funny asspull :D

Jul 5, 2019
Not really no, since she does have a thing for MC and said so herself in the prologue.
I mean, she asked Jaye if she minded if she asked him out what... 9 years ago? (I think they were around 14 in the diary bit?)
It's a bit of a stretch to assume she's been holding a torch for him that long.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
I mean, she asked Jaye if she minded if she asked him out what... 9 years ago? (I think they were around 14 in the diary bit?)
We have 5 years missing gap there (no actual story except some fragments MC talks about to the bartender guy) - who is to say Tara and MC did not hook up at some point during those 5 years?

Jaye's jealousy fit at learning MC has Taras phone number could be some indication...

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
He's getting angry because of the smell. He hasn't seen the guy yet.
come on there is no way he is reacting to the smell, the heli would prevent him to smell anything.

great story till now but that cliffhanger really soured the experience, if she did bring Rapey McFuckface, then she is out of the picture, how would her dad react if he knew, she would bring him to the will reading, if it was me it would mean an automatic disown.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
He has her number, they kept in touch.

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
Has anyone here considered Rapy being on the ship as a potential buyer? MC and Jaye both arrive on the ship at almost the same time, Rapy could have been on the ship to look at the good stuff and stayed away from MC for the sake of his own health. The landing of Airwolf could have lured him out and the wind carried his deodorant to the MC.

At the moment there are just too many unknown variables in play to have meaningful discussions about who behaved where and why.
he is staring right at the heli, Rapey McFuckface is in the heli, maybe he could be the buyer but then george wouldn't have been surprised and would not call him a +1

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
I don't know why there is a debate at all, it is obviously him lol. I'd bet money on it.
Fine, I bet 0.1 satoshis that it's actually a comic sidekick 2nd cousin twice removed... and his long lost aunt will suddenly appear as the main villain that wants to snatch the company from MC and Jaye :p

wulaak

Nov 10, 2020
I have not finished yet, but it's genuinely a real good game, I'm impressed with the storytelling skills.
Kudos to you guys/gals (y)

Reactions: VOYEUR

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
who are the LIs if Tara isn't 1, is it just Jaye and Mallory or is Erica a LI (hopefully)

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
The problem here is that her way of doing things doesn't make her a simpathetic character, it just makes her completely insufferable (that's just me, tho)
It also makes her more humanly consistent with most people her age though. Besides she still have the same emotions regarding her brother as when she was a teenager, and she still reacts the same towards him. She doesn't seem very appealing for the moment, but you (the player, not the MC) must peel the onion to see what's really underneath.

No we weren't, my answer was referring to...
I was going back to the context of the game. Sorry for not making myself clear about that.

Reactions: Lockwood and -Hex-

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
It also makes her more humanly consistent with most people her age though. Besides she still have the same emotions regarding her brother as when she was a teenager, and she still reacts the same towards him. She doesn't seem very appealing for the moment, but you (the player, not the MC) must peel the onion to see what's really underneath.
I get where you're coming from, the problem is that with her acting that way there's the real possibility for the onion to stink so much that'll just be seen as rotten and thrown away even before the idea of peeling it comes to mind

Jul 5, 2019
Jaye's jealousy fit at learning MC has Taras phone number could be some indication...
I will concede this point. I thought her reaction was a bit odd, as it seemed MC and Tara were friendly, so why wouldn't he have her number, she's even the one that took him to the airport, but on a second viewing it appears I missed him claiming he didn't have her number at first. So yeah, adds a bit of fuel to there having been something going on we aren't aware of.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes