4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
are we gonna be forced into a Jaye ending or do we got a choice, cuz Jaye fucking sucks, her +1 is definitely rapey mcfuckface from mc's reaction, there are so many better girls in this and Jaye is at the bottom, I hate her and that's not gonna change I just hope we are not gonna be forced to fuck that bitch, minimize her interaction with mc to plot only.
I don't think we'll be forced into it.

The overview does say our choices will determine who we end up with so I don't think we'll be forced on her route.

Reactions: -Hex- and XV71
Aug 8, 2017
Nice story so far. And looks like I can cross one girl off the list already; makes it easier to choose in the end. Looking forward to the next update.

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
By definition of Both this site and Patreon (and i believe US law too), step-sibilings relationships consist in incest
Americans can't be that retarded. Two people with two different mothers and fathers... they have exactly 0 blood-relation ...but its incest? And if their Parents stop dating its not Incest anymore? ...are you shitting me?

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021
Yeah and making Mallory scream so loud that the MC and Mallory cant hear a damn thing Jaye and Tara are doing but they certainly can hear us.:ROFLMAO:
Whilst they were busy drinking from the furry cup MC has spent the last 5 Years fucking women across the world. That war would be lost the second it starts.

Reactions: Acheron32

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
Americans can't be that retarded. Two people with two different mothers and fathers... they have exactly 0 blood-relation ...but its incest? And if their Parents stop dating its not Incest anymore? ...are you shitting me?
It goes beyond blood relations and is meant to regulate the family power dynamic. I.E. If the age of consent is 16 in a state, they still don't want step fathers fucking their 16 year old step kids.

Reactions: cakeny

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
It goes beyond blood relations and is meant to regulate the family power dynamic. I.E. If the age of consent is 16 in a state, they still don't want step fathers fucking their 16 year old step kids.
But fucking other random 16 Year old is fine? How about Fathers just divorcing their Wives so they can fuck their Step-Daughters? That should be fine I guess?

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
People are strange.
In any decently developed modern society, as they are not blood-related, this would be considered as a normal relationship, not incest but... puritan zealots have the last word in a number of countries around the globe and they are making the rules.

Reactions: Lerd0

cbsx

May 4, 2020
But fucking other random 16 Year old is fine? How about Fathers just divorcing their Wives so they can fuck their Step-Daughters? That should be fine I guess?
No. You're being hyperbolic. And Drew is conflating child abuse/age of consent law with incest law.

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
For the other 16 year olds there are parental figures who can step in if it's a dangerous relationship. But if it's the stepparent doing it, they ARE the parental figure, so there is no one to step in if it's dangerous. So they created a law that makes it incest.

Reactions: cakeny

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
No. You're being hyperbolic. And bosp is conflating child abuse/age of consent law with incest law.
I did no such thing.
I was talking about a relationship between Jaye and MC - quite a specific case.
Child abuse/age laws are sensible and out there for a good reason.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
People are strange.
In any decently developed modern society, as they are not blood-related, this would be considered as a normal relationship, not incest but... puritan zealots have the last word in a number of countries around the globe and they are making the rules.
This is all because of patreon and their rules regarding incest.

cbsx

May 4, 2020
I did no such thing.
I was talking about a relationship between Jaye and MC - quite a specific case.
Child abuse/age laws are sensible and out there for a good reason.
I realized I grabbed the wrong name and edited... sorry about that. Also conflating just means combining two things together... to the point of addressing that it's not ok to fuck a random minor regardless of whether they are or are not your kid, in the U.S.

It's just funny that this is somehow a U.S. specific problem...

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
It also depends on the state. Such as New Jersey has no law forbidding incest of any kind. Others do regulate it even with step-parents.

Reactions: Drew Anderson

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
People are strange.
That's probably a matter of perspective, but in my opinion fucking a 16 year old if you're above 20 is kind of fucked, regardless of blood relations
That's just me tho
But we're going on a tangent here, we better stop the OT

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
cbsx " it's not ok to fuck a random minor unless they are your kid in the U.S."

Lol, you might want to edit your last post too... I think you worded that poorly :p

• Wow
Reactions: cbsx

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
This is all because of patreon and their rules regarding incest.
It's actually about paypal and mastercard and such that patreon doesn't wanna piss off and loose their business, they set the rules.

Sweet jesus this was a good beginning for a game! I understand the comments about similarities with the MC in intertwined ;)
Although for the first time i find myself on somewhat opposite sides with my little redheaded goddess (and many more apparently) :)
I don't think Jaye is that bad, she is behaving like a bitch but i see it more like she is very insecure and can't handle her feelings for the MC. I actually hope we can patch things up with her. That being said, i don't know if i would go for her because DAMN mallory is adorable!!!

That being said, if rapey mcfuckface isn't there just to mess with the MC (which is still bad i agree) i may change my stance..

Morgan_bond

Aug 25, 2020
It's not a case of not giving her credit.

She would have brought "that guy" not because she didn't think about it but because she knows exactly the kind of reaction her brother will have and she will do it for that very reaction.

She feels jealous and hurt and wants to hurt him.

She's a vindictive and petty person who doesn't seem to think about long term consequences.

I also don't think she blocked her brother, I think the "rapist" did it. I think she stayed in touch with him all this time.
If it was rapey how did tara instantly know and tara has motive since she has a thing for jaye and is the only one who knows jayes feeling towards mc hence the motive to block mc to keep jaye all to tara

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes