4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
To me it is still NTR even if it is your female LI with another female. I don't think it just has to be another male for it to be NTR.
I agree. The definition is not gender-specific. ("Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.")
Yes male or female doesn't make a difference imo.
Amen, preach it!

live up to his name lol:devilish:
Out of reacts but that deserves a (y) & :ROFLMAO:

Am I the only one who stills loves Jaye? Lol
You are not.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Lmao

Acting like a mature,. rational person is considered "groveling at her feet"? Ok, then.

Would you have preferred it if she threw herself at MCs feet saying "oh thank you, my hero! Let me gargle your godly cum in front of everyone to show how unworthy I am of your forgiveness!!"

She was embarrassed and ashamed and she took it out on the one person she didn't want to. He did everything right and she gave him shit for it. And if he had taken the time to talk to her once the dust settles, he would have seen that.

Instead he ran away like a coward because he didn't want to face her and didn't want to face his feelings for her.

Like I said, she's not the only one that was in the wrong.
Well lets just say your comment isn't showing any maturity or any rationality it all just screams groveling. :rolleyes:

But I did expect her to show some appreciation not try to punch me in the face. He didn't run away like a coward he figured out how worthless it was to try to care about her. She is in a perpetual state of a temper tantrum what is the point to keep trying.

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
While I won't give away plot details for the coming story, I will say that Chapter 1 ends where the Prologue was originally intended to end. The story paths begin to diverge in earnest in the next chapter. That said, this game differs from many in this genre in the sense that the girls and how you resolve their arcs are ancillary to the main story, but are not the story in and of themselves.

That's not to say they are not intertwined. It will be difficult to achieve a happy ending where you haven't built at least a trust relationship with the characters in your orbit.

With the primaries now effectively living at the same location, it would be impossible to suspend disbelief that there wouldn't be long-overdue conversations early in the next chapter.
Guys thanks for this game that I love to hate and hate to love. After the two updates I'm leaning towards hate only because I want to get to the Jaye+MC stuff, but I know it will get better.

I know it's frowned on but I'm going to straight up ask the dev to do something and that is for that is holy please listen to comments here and don't make Jaye's +1 Rapey-McFuckface. It will irrevocably destroy her as a serious character and love interest for many. Right now, I'm firmly on team Jaye, but it will be near impossible to see her in a positive light if that's the case.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Lmao

Acting like a mature,. rational person is considered "groveling at her feet"? Ok, then.

Would you have preferred it if she threw herself at MCs feet saying "oh thank you, my hero! Let me gargle your godly cum in front of everyone to show how unworthy I am of your forgiveness!!"

She was embarrassed and ashamed and she took it out on the one person she didn't want to. He did everything right and she gave him shit for it. And if he had taken the time to talk to her once the dust settles, he would have seen that.

Instead he ran away like a coward because he didn't want to face her and didn't want to face his feelings for her.

Like I said, she's not the only one that was in the wrong.
Yay!
It's amazing how she's made several efforts to reach to him, begged him to come back in the first few months he left, made attempts to talk to him after the first meeting with George, offered to fly out to Colorado to meet with him, yet she's the bad one.

Someone said she was a coward for not telling him how she felt, she was going too but the mc ran away like I bitch before she could. I guess if he had stayed 1 more day, we wouldn't have this whole story though.

• Haha
Reactions: JanisL and Faptime

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Well lets just say your comment isn't showing any maturity or any rationality it all just screams groveling. :rolleyes:

But I did expect her to show some appreciation not try to punch me in the face. He didn't run away like a coward he figured out how worthless it was to try to care about her. She is a perpetual state of a temper tantrum what is the point to keep trying.
What it shows, in my opinion, is empathy and reading comprehension. But to each their own.

Filebitter

Aug 27, 2019
So am I the only one who thinks that she didn't block the bro's number - but Rapey McShitFace somehow did?

I can say I understand all the actions she'd taken and words she'd spoken so far. Communication matters and lack of it can destroy relationships. But not her +1 choice, if the smell isn't a "Haha, I got you" from the devs. That's fucking dumb and seriously disrespectful.

I'll be back in a few updates, good luck devs.

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021
Guys thanks for this game that I love to hate and hate to love. After the two updates I'm leaning towards hate only because I want to get to the Jaye+MC stuff, but I know it will get better.

I know it's frowned on but I'm going to straight up ask the dev to do something and that is for that is holy please listen to comments here and don't make Jaye's +1 Rapey-McFuckface. It will irrevocably destroy her as a serious character and love interest for many. Right now, I'm firmly on team Jaye, but it will be near impossible to see her in a positive light if that's the case.
Agreed. I think her character can be redeemed especially as we get more flashbacks and information about what's been going on in her life since you left. But if Rapey is there then dealing with her parts in the story is going to feel like a chore unless we can tell her straight that she's got no chance with MC.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Agreed. I think her character can be redeemed especially as we get more flashbacks and information about what's been going on in her life since you left. But if Rapey is there then dealing with her parts in the story is going to feel like a chore unless we can tell her straight that she's got no chance with MC.
(y)
Damn this reaction limit sucks.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
I'm almost positive that the +1 is Rapey McFuckFace. This could turn south really fast, but I think (and hope) George will step in and send Rapey away and force the MC and Jaye to finally sit down and have a long overdo conversation to start working shit out. Really love this game, but man I lost a lot of sleep last night over that cliffhanger. Can't wait till the next update to see how things playout.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
There is one thing none of us have mentioned or possibly considered, that is the MC had no choice in his plus 1 so maybe Jaye has no choice in hers.

Lame and admittedly unlikely, but possible.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
I'm almost positive that the +1 is Rapey McFuckFace. This could turn south really fast, but I think (and hope) George will step in and send Rapey away and force the MC and Jaye to finally sit down and have a long overdo conversation to start working shit out. Really love this game, but man I lost a lot of sleep last night over that cliffhanger. Can't wait till the next update to see how things playout.
Only possible way to fix it at this point IMO.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Why does this Game have a Incest Tag? Step-Siblings crap is NOT incest!
By definition of Both this site and Patreon (and i believe US law too), step-sibilings relationships consist in incest

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Relax guys, nobody knows what’s really going on and I don’t think you are giving Jaye enough credit.

I mean, yeah sure she fails at, you know… being an empathetic human being and her egocentrism and selfishness makes you want to punch a wall every time she opens her mouth, and also she may have the same emotional maturity as when she was seven. :ROFLMAO:

But ¡she goes to Med School! so I don’t think she’s actually retarded, and I don’t think she will be stupid enough to do what we think she’s doing knowing how badly that can end.(y)
It's not a case of not giving her credit.

She would have brought "that guy" not because she didn't think about it but because she knows exactly the kind of reaction her brother will have and she will do it for that very reaction.

She feels jealous and hurt and wants to hurt him.

She's a vindictive and petty person who doesn't seem to think about long term consequences.

I also don't think she blocked her brother, I think the "rapist" did it. I think she stayed in touch with him all this time.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
There is one thing none of us have mentioned or possibly considered, that is the MC had no choice in his plus 1 so maybe Jaye has no choice in hers.

Lame and admittedly unlikely, but possible.
George's reaction was one of surprise, I don't think there is any rational explanation for Rapey McFuckFace to be her +1 obligated.

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021
So am I the only one who thinks that she didn't block the bro's number - but Rapey McShitFace somehow did?

I can say I understand all the actions she'd taken and words she'd spoken so far. Communication matters and lack of it can destroy relationships. But not her +1 choice, if the smell isn't a "Haha, I got you" from the devs. That's fucking dumb and seriously disrespectful.

I'll be back in a few updates, good luck devs.
It's possible but considering Jaye was still texting MC I doubt it. It would mean Jaye still continued to hang around with him after MC decked him for him to have the opportunity to block MC's number. Considering their Dad basically threatened to make him disappear that would make Jaye even less likeable. Tara is probably the most likely candidate for blocking the number although I suspect it was to protect both Jaye and MC's feelings and hope they both moved on rather than anything malicious.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes