4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
In my experience I've learned that good looks mean absolutely nothing vis-a-vis performance in the sack, and that interesting and unique women are going to be better lays every time. Neither Jaye nor Mallory have any sexual experience to speak of and neither one of them has an especially engaging personality (although there is nothing really overtly wrong with them either, maybe Jaye's possessiveness a bit, but nothing really serious). If I had to pick one of these chicks to go to bed with then Jaye wouldn't even make the top 3, and neither would Mallory. You just know that if you want to pick your freaks in the sheets that Lisa, Amanda (lack of experience or not) and Chef Tanaka all all going to be wilder and more fun in bed. Maybe Tara too given the open-mindedness and the adventurousness, but we don't really know for sure. The jury's still out on the local flavor and the flight attendant. Only the taboo aspects of Jaye make her an interesting bed partner selection at all, looks aside. Mallory doesn't even have that going for her, depending on how you want to look at the gene experiment, although from a strictly clinical point of view Jaye doesn't even really have that, and Mallory, hmm, not totally sure what's what there yet. Honestly, based on the information we have here so far, Jaye and Mallory both have the least cred as sexual partners of any of the girls in the game, again with the possible exception of the local flavor. Maybe they grow into it. Until they do I'm taking almost any of the other girls, all day long.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
In my experience I've learned that good looks mean absolutely nothing vis-a-vis performance in the sack, and that interesting and unique women are going to be better lays every time. Neither Jaye nor Mallory have any sexual experience to speak of and neither one of them has an especially engaging personality (although there is nothing really overtly wrong with them either, maybe Jaye's possessiveness a bit, but nothing really serious). If I had to pick one of these chicks to go to bed with then Jaye wouldn't even make the top 3, and neither would Mallory. You just know that if you want to pick your freaks in the sheets that Lisa, Amanda (lack of experience or not) and Chef Tanaka all all going to be wilder and more fun in bed. Maybe Tara too given the open-mindedness and the adventurousness, but we don't really know for sure. The jury's still out on the local flavor and the flight attendant. Only the taboo aspects of Jaye make her an interesting bed partner selection at all, looks aside. Mallory doesn't even have that going for her, depending on how you want to look at the gene experiment, although from a strictly clinical point of view Jaye doesn't even really have that, and Mallory, hmm, not totally sure what's what there yet. Honestly, based on the information we have here so far, Jaye and Mallory both have the least cred as sexual partners of any of the girls in the game, again with the possible exception of the local flavor. Maybe they grow into it. Until they do I'm taking almost any of the other girls, all day long.
If all the MC is looking for is a one-night stand - a pump and dump scenario - then you could be right.

A lot depends on how you decide to develop the MC through time.

If you make choices to betray the trust and ignore the feelings or one or both of Jaye and Mallory, then you get much more of the secondary sex partners, in terms of accessibility.

The reality of making those choices is to turn the MC into someone who is Not trustworthy and not dependable - that is not going to be a playthrough route I will ever take.

For me, part of what is endearing is that both women (Jaye and Mallory) haven't been with dozens of men; they likely know what being made airtight means but that is just not an experience that interests either of them.

I think both have interesting personalities and they are different enough that one if not a clone (had to pun that) of the other.

They have Very limited sexual experience so, when physical intimacy happens, it actually means something to the MC and Jaye/Mallory. It is an extension of the emotional intimacy that the MC has built with each woman and, for me, that makes it so much better.

For me personally, I don't need anal, ass to mouth and/or bondage, for example, in my first or third sexual encounter with a woman for the sex/lovemaking to become something out of this world.

In my playthrough focused on Jaye, when Jaye and the MC finally reach the point where they make love (versus having sex, because that is not what my rev of the MC/Jaye relationship is about), she has revealed that she is a virgin. I find that incredibly endearing and it only reinforces the story up to this point.

Here are two people who fell in love with each other, lost each other for 5 years with little hope of finding their way back, but somehow, they did.

They rebuilt trust, confirmed that the love was still there and finally, consummated that love, which for Jaye, started when she was a tween.

I thought the lovemaking between Jaye and the MC was absolutely amazing.

The MC has spent 5 years enjoying a variety of sexual partners while running from his past, but he found his way back to Jaye.

For this story and my choice to focus on Jaye, the MC shared lovemaking with Jaye that meant more to him than any other encounter before this moment - and I'm good with that.

Last edited:

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
If all the MC is looking for is a one-night stand - a pump and dump scenario - then you could be right.

A lot depends on how you decide to develop the MC through time.

If you make choices to betray the trust and ignore the feelings or one or both of Jaye and Mallory, then you get much more of the secondary sex partners, in terms of accessibility.

The reality of making those choices is to turn the MC into someone who is Not trustworthy and not dependable - that is not going to be a playthrough route I will ever take.

For me, part of what is endearing is that both women (Jaye and Mallory) haven't been with dozens of men; they likely know what being made airtight means but that is just not an experience that interests either of them.

I think both have interesting personalities and they are different enough that one if not a clone (had to pun that) of the other.

They have Very limited sexual experience so, when physical intimacy happens, it actually means something to the MC and Jaye/Mallory. It is an extension of the emotional intimacy that the MC has built with each woman and, for me, that makes it so much better.

For me personally, I don't need anal, ass to mouth and/or bondage, for example, in my first or third sexual encounter with a woman for the sex/lovemaking to become something out of this world.

In my playthrough focused on Jaye, when Jaye and the MC finally reach the point where they make love (versus having sex, because that is not what my rev of the MC/Jaye relationship is about), she has revealed that she is a virgin. I find that incredibly endearing and it only reinforces the story up to this point.

Here are two people who fell in love with each other, lost each other for 5 years with little hope of finding their way back, but somehow, they did.

They rebuilt trust, confirmed that the love was still there and finally, consummated that love, which for Jaye, started when she was a tween.

I thought the lovemaking between Jaye and the MC was absolutely amazing.

The MC has spent 5 years enjoying a variety of sexual partners while running from his past, but he found his way back to Jaye.

For this story and my choice to focus on Jaye, the MC shared lovemaking Jaye that meant more to him than any other encounter before this moment - and I'm good with that.
I was talking strictly about sex and sex appeal, vs all of the relationship elements you're bringing into it, because I was interpreting the ongoing conversation to be about sex and hotness, rather than who would make a better girlfriend. Of course emotional elements affect how you feel about someone and their sex appeal, but I was discussing it in isolation.

Now, if we wanted to look at the whole package and talk about who we wanted to date, vs who would we just want to have sex with, then it's a whole different conversation and my lists would realign. Jaye still wouldn't make my top 2 though. Not sure about 3rd spot.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I was talking strictly about sex and sex appeal, vs all of the relationship elements you're bringing into it, because I was interpreting the ongoing conversation to be about sex and hotness, rather than who would make a better girlfriend. Of course emotional elements affect how you feel about someone and their sex appeal, but I was discussing it in isolation.

Now, if we wanted to look at the whole package and talk about who we wanted to date, vs who would we just want to have sex with, then it's a whole different conversation and my lists would realign. Jaye still wouldn't make my top 2 though. Not sure about 3rd spot.
Thats fair.

I've always had a thing for redheads. While I can understand that not everyone wants to 'bet on red' - I see Jaye as such an amazing character (I'm speaking not just of Jaye as a woman but of the journey that ties she and the MC together and even her aspirations and work to become a Dr.), that she is my first pick.

Ther are many AVNs that give us the sexy time, ranging from vanilla to very hot, but there are far less that give us a great adult story and the adult content that is a part of good adult relationships.

Chasing Sunsets is a top 5 AVN and story for me; the sexy time renders and animations have gotten better as the creators have built their skills and, longer term, I'm looking forward to not just a great rest of Chasing Sunsets but also to their next creation, whenever they embark on that journey!

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
Thats fair.

I've always had a thing for redheads. While I can understand that not everyone wants to 'bet on red' - I see Jaye as such an amazing character (I'm speaking not just of Jaye as a woman but of the journey that ties she and the MC together and even her aspirations and work to become a Dr.), that she is my first pick.

Ther are many AVNs that give us the sexy time, ranging from vanilla to very hot, but there are far less that give us a great adult story and the adult content that is a part of good adult relationships.

Chasing Sunsets is a top 5 AVN and story for me; the sexy time renders and animations have gotten better as the creators have built their skills and, longer term, I'm looking forward to not just a great rest of Chasing Sunsets but also to their next creation, whenever they embark on that journey!
Yes, to each their own. I have no problem at all with redheads. My first love irl was a redhead and I find myself in this game much like I did when I was playing Leap of Faith. Everyone seemed to like the vulnerable, endearing but emotionally damaged character who interested me not at all. In that game my favorite girl was Holly (a redhead) because she was good looking, smart and had her shit together. Everyone else viewed Cece as the canon path, much like they do Jaye here. Jaye in this game is a beautiful girl with a unique look, objectively one of the best looking characters in any AVN, but she leaves me cold because she's an emotional basket case (like Cece in LOF) and I'm just simply not principally drawn to that kind of character as an LI. I would take the smart, sexy, got-her-shit together Lisa over Jaye 10 times out of 10 even though her look isn't as unique. I suppose we're all reflections of our life experiences. I've dated enough women with some type of intrusive emotional baggage (that wasn't always obvious at the beginning) that I go running the other direction from them now no matter what they look like. I don't babysit people who haven't figured out who they are yet, I stick to the women who have a stronger sense of self and identity. That's true in the games I play too because if I'm immersing myself in the role of MC I not only consider what the MC could/should like but also what I actually do like in our symbiotic voyage through the story.

I would say that well, we could wait and see how the character develops over the rest of the story arc, because impressions change as we go, but I don't think there's going to be enough story left to change Jaye enough to make her a leading character for me. I don't dislike her, I just wouldn't date her myself, so for me the mc wouldn't either. I still play out the story arc to see what happens though.

Reactions: Zero141214

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Jaye and Mallory in Single Again helping Francis buy a buttplug for his daughter

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Are these cute little crossovers or an escalating arms race? You be the judge.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes