4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Just noticed the multiple Single Again
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I Just played thru SA 1.19 & saw the Mallory / Jaye event in the jewelry store, Love the crossover stuff & Chasing Sunsets in general, eagerly awaiting the next release !!

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I'm going to blind guess that I popped open this page from my notifications, went and read the other pages I also popped open first, and then returned here after a purge ...

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
This is from the X-over in Single Again to avoid confusion

@ the Dev(s)
Arghhh!! Can't tell if this was Mal just slipping up & being hopeful or if Clever Name Games knows more about future plot development than any of us

*crosses fingers, eyes, toes & nuts*

Exterant

Aug 6, 2022

@ the Dev(s)
Arghhh!! Can't tell if this was Mal just slipping up & being hopeful or if Clever Name Games knows more about future plot development than any of us

This is making me incredibly nervous. I'm hoping that it will turn out like this!

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
This is making me incredibly nervous. I'm hoping that it will turn out like this!
So much to theorycraft over, Jaye didn't correct Mal but she also just said Jaye has been in a goofy mood all day so it's possible Jaye didn't hear it....Mal kept on talking after but didn't seem nervous. On the other hand they'd been getting along famously (J&M) for a few days at that point and I can Totally see a path for mc, if presented correctly that could lead to a throuple between him, Jaye & Mallory. All we can do is keep hope alive lol

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019

@ the Dev(s)

In Chasing Sunsets that statement is accurate, depending on choices you made

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020

@ the Dev(s)

Oh Boy... talk about getting my hopes up...

I want That Outcome... and That epilogue chapter, but with a few minor changes...

"Our... My husband.''

and both Jaye and Mallory are both Very pregnant.

Reactions: Grif1001

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
In Chasing Sunsets that statement is accurate, depending on choices you made
Huh ......im Not claiming you're wrong But I've played thru the current version, and while mc is able to 'pursue' both of them without consequences so far ( both know he's into the other and neither has asked him to choose or stop...yet) I've seen nothing to indicate either is not with him seeing the other, but also neither has confirmed that its a go :unsure:

Mal seems like she'd be OK with it, in one of the last scenes in the current version Mal literally says she knows mc isnt the type to settle down or be a 1 woman man, hell she's basically encouraging mc to pursue Jaye. it's Jaye that would need to be convinced imho. Yes it Feels like they will be able to be together but lacking the tags I'm still being cautiously optimistic about the throuple.
:) ;)

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Cause the cameo is set after CS's epilogue and after her third childbirth, obviously.
I know you know but that definitely didn't happen while they were all on the yacht right after Tara reminded MC that his Bday is also Jaye's Bday. I have zero Short term memory bc I finished C.S. last night and already can't remember what Jaye got mc...lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Riversayt

Jan 27, 2023
Cause the cameo is set after CS's epilogue and after her third childbirth, obviously.
after the third birth?? are you right now?? when eta jane is tired three times ??? I didn’t know something .. I’m not so mistaken Jane and MS are just intimate in versions 7 .. and you say that after the third glad she became like this .. what the hell?! :unsure: :unsure::rolleyes:

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
after the third birth?? are you right now?? when eta jane is tired three times ??? I didn’t know something .. I’m not so mistaken Jane and MS are just intimate in versions 7 .. and you say that after the third glad she became like this .. what the hell?! :unsure: :unsure::rolleyes:
Read my post that's 2 (?) Above yours, guy was joking, also its not jen/Jane her name is Jaye :p Also noticed some folks calling Mallory Melissa ect....

I thought I was bad at remembering bc my phone is literally full of Android ports from F95zone lmao, hard to remember specific names / games when you go thru 3+ a day and have almost 300 currently on your device

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Read my post that's 2 (?) Above yours, guy was joking, also its not jen/Jane her name is Jaye :p Also noticed some folks calling Mallory Melissa ect....
So now we have Jen / Jaye and Melissa / Mallory = 4 girls, maybe we need to add the sharing tag? As they share the same appearance? And the likelihood for a 3-some has significant increased, just wear the right glasses!

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
So now we have Jen / Jaye and Melissa / Mallory = 4 girls, maybe we need to add the sharing tag? As they share the same appearance? And the likelihood for a 3-some has significant increased, just wear the right glasses!
Harem is on baby!!
LET'S GO

...who the fuck are Jen & Melissa:ROFLMAO:

NO TARA:eek::eek:
wasted.jpg

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes