4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
it's true that Mallory has a fairly generic look, but I didn't recognise her at all... I had also thought about it but I'm used to seeing her with a softer hairstyle
I don't know why he opted to change her haircut for the render. And the way they stand, you can't see her eyes unless you zoom in so it's hard to tell if it's really her. But we don't have that issue with The Goddess, since she is always recognizable. :love: :Kappa:

Retrofire

Jul 4, 2019
From the Discord:

6vow98x3o7ma1.jpg

"In the year 2168, after well over a century under the reign of Peanutbooter I, the world united for one last trembling grasp at freedom beneath the "U Can't Take Our Contractions" banner. The rebellion was quickly crushed as Battle Angel Amanda donned her power armor and laid waste to the insurgency's cities."

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
From the Discord:

View attachment 2444750

"In the year 2168, after well over a century under the reign of Peanutbooter I, the world united for one last trembling grasp at freedom beneath the "U Can't Take Our Contractions" banner. The rebellion was quickly crushed as Battle Angel Amanda donned her power armor and laid waste to the insurgency's cities."
cookie wtf.jpg

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
From the Discord:

View attachment 2444750

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Posting this because I didn't see it get posted:

It's that time again, and seeing the finish line in sight always makes it easy to forget the housekeeping and admin that goes along with development.

Kent and I are wrapping up the last few scenes now for artwork, and we've begun the animation handoff.
We're sitting at about 1400 images rendered, with five scenes of various length to go, making this by far our most ambitious update to date. The chapter is playable as of now to the midway point, with plenty of art pending integration...In other words, we're both busy, and I'm not waiting on Kent.

So far, we're very happy with how things are coming together.
Those of you who have been with us for a while will notice some changes under the hood too.
The quick menu and stats bar, which were previously toggles are now adjustable in the settings menu to be either "always shown," "always hidden" or "mouseover."

I've also begun laying the groundwork for "Walkthrough Mode," though it may not launch with Chapter 7, depending on how many hits we have to roll with between now and launch.
Further, some quality fixes and other improvements are going into the preceding chapters as well.
Per usual, as we get closer to a release date, updates should become a bit shorter, but more frequent until we're out of beta test.

We're looking forward to starting our Spring off on the right foot with an update that hopefully feels a little longer and offers some rewards on nearly every path.

Thanks to all who attended and submitted questions to our Feb Livestream. Kent and I always have a blast with those, and are grateful to Xor for continuing to host them.

Chapter 7 starts the dominoes falling for the endgame in earnest, and the sun begins setting on our protagonists' time on Tonalu.

Kent and I are super excited to see our vision unfolding into its third act, and as always, we couldn't be happier to have all of you along for the ride.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes