4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
So let's go with Tara/Amanda threesome ! Jaye and Mallory can go skiing :ROFLMAO:
If that happened then MC would be left a mewling ball in a fetal position in the closet when they finished with him. He needs Jaye or Mallory as the weaker balance to be able to survive the other two. If you take that away, or worse, if you put Chef Tanaka into the oversight position with Amanda and Tara, then MC will probably explode and then become aforesaid mewling ball, useless to anyone. Good thing they can mass produce the 3D printings of his dick. lol. :ROFLMAO:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
It would be interesting in the playthrough where you tank both Jaye and Mallory's affection to have the option of courting the other girls like Amanda and Tara in a more serious fashion. My nightmare is that in that scenario he is going to end up with the married bunny boiler that stole his dick.

• Haha
Reactions: beerus09

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
I swear to God, if Stoya writes Tara out of the game in the next update, I am going to burn my house down with me inside it.
I swear to God, if Stoya writes Tara out of the game in the next update, I am going to burn my house down with me Stoya inside it.

fixed it for you

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I swear to God, if Stoya writes Tara out of the game in the next update, I am going to burn my house down with me inside it.
I swear to God, if Stoya writes Tara out of the game in the next update, I am going to burn my house down with me Stoya inside it.

fixed it for you
Why should you burn your own house?!

Burn Stoyas house, with you inside! :p

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
Why's the update taking soo long? It's been 4 months since the last update.

In a recent post on Patreon/SS, 2/28/23, the Devs had mentioned it's their most ambitious update yet, could be why. They said they've about 1400 renders so far and still have 5 scenes to go, of various lengths. Still, 4 months is not that long honestly, I've seen way worse waiting lengths between updates from other AVN's.

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2022
In a recent post on Patreon/SS, 2/28/23, the Devs had mentioned it's their most ambitious update yet, could be why. They said they've about 1400 renders so far and still have 5 scenes to go, of various lengths. Still, 4 months is not that long honestly, I've seen way worse waiting lengths between updates from other AVN's.
Shit, as a Steam user I feel a little bit neglected :HideThePain: Their last info was posted there in early November.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes