4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
1676965449124.png

Wow, like a 4th Wall Break...

I'm having a hard time picking between Mal and Jaye, the step sis is growing on me but the fact that I'm romancing a step sister is a little on the weird side... But ugh... Hot Red Heads...

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
It happened... The Hardest choice in the game and it happened in Chapter 3...
Jaye vs Mallory...

The first chapters were a freebie, I could max their trust and love both but now I have to decide who this guy is gonna pursue...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pft Nah, I'll be greedy... BOTH.

Hell, All three should've been an option but fiiine... Four pairs work just fine.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I disagree. Based on what she said when bedding MC for the first time, it seems she herself had been a virgin up to that point. She popped her own v-card to try and get him to stay, for Jaye. That's a bit more than basic friendship in my book.
I think that Tara Loves Jaye, but is not In Love with Jaye. She is the consummate BFF and the way Tara offers to help the MC with Jaye, then gives him 'cheat codes' and other advice just confirms how invested she is in helping Jaye and the MC to take a shot at being a couple and seeing where it will take them.

Even if we cannot have a throuple with Jaye and Tara at the end of Chasing Sunsets, I think there could be a Jaye/Tara/MC threesome event.

Last edited:

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Gotta be honest, doesn't Jaye or Tara know about bisexuality? Are they in denial? I wonder if i can just get those two together instead of after me...
I did find the "there's no attraction between us" line a bit weird. Tara wouldn't have "helped" Jaye in the way she did if she wasn't at least a little bit attracted to her, so yes, she is probably in denial about her bisexuality. Still, i don't think there's any romantic feelings there, just sexual ones.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Good point there sir but that comment was made today or as it says yesterday for me so kinda their fault for reading the currently latest comments,When ever I check out a new game to me if I do read the comments I start with the ones on the first few pages that don't spoil stuff that have been released recently...
I can only speak from my own perspective, but generally when I try a new VN I kind of assume that the entirety of F95 is a spoiler zone. I still visit the forums as I'm playing, just with the expectation of spoilers because that's fun for me.

Granted, I've personally never been too sensitive to spoilers myself. I'm very much a re-reader anyway. I like to fully download what I'm reading and I hang on every word of a good book or VN, so spoilers really don't ruin my enjoyment at all. But I can understand some people really hate spoilers. If someone tells me not to spoil something here, I won't. But otherwise, I generally comment here with the expectation that either people have already played it or they don't care about spoilers either.
Don't get me wrong. Myself, I read nearly every single spoiler I run across. But I know that there are a lot of readers out there who are in no way like me. :ROFLMAO: I just thought I'd speak up for those who don't want to know what's going to happen, before they play the game.

I meant no offense to anyone in my post. Just wanted to remind people that there are those who don't want to know before hand.

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
It happened... The Hardest choice in the game and it happened in Chapter 3...
Jaye vs Mallory...

The first chapters were a freebie, I could max their trust and love both but now I have to decide who this guy is gonna pursue...

Pft Nah, I'll be greedy... BOTH.

Hell, All three should've been an option but fiiine... Four pairs work just fine.
Fuck everything, cum in everything, let God sort them out.
Catch feelings on the second playthrough.
My playthrough is seriously fucked lol. I'm tryna bang the hot, formerly-autistic girl.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Don't get me wrong. Myself, I read nearly every single spoiler I run across. But I know that there are a lot of readers out there who are in no way like me. :ROFLMAO: I just thought I'd speak up for those who don't want to know what's going to happen, before they play the game.

I meant no offense to anyone in my post. Just wanted to remind people that there are those who don't want to know before hand.
I, too, read all spoilers because I just want to know. I do it for games, movies, and tv shows. I even read the ending of a book, at times. I just want to know. It doesn't spoil it for me.
But, saying all that, there are a lot of people that don't want to know, so spoiler tags should be used out of respect for that.
That is all. Carry on...

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I did find the "there's no attraction between us" line a bit weird. Tara wouldn't have "helped" Jaye in the way she did if she wasn't at least a little bit attracted to her, so yes, she is probably in denial about her bisexuality. Still, i don't think there's any romantic feelings there, just sexual ones.
Yeah Tara doing that for Jaye was a bit weird if she has no attraction for her. So i think she's at the very least Bi. But Jaye i don't think so because the whole time she is thinking of MC. But still weird that she would even let Tara do that. To me that whole part of the story doesn't make sense. Jaye was into MC since childhood why would she let someone do that for her in that way. IMO i think it was just a way to put lesbian content into the game.

Reactions: EJW and Kond

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
Yeah, Tara doing that for Jaye was a bit weird if she had no attraction for her. So I think she's at the very least Bi. But Jaye I don't think so because the whole time she is thinking of MC. But still weird that she would even let Tara do that. To me, that entire part of the story doesn't make sense. Jaye has been into MC since childhood why would she let someone do that for her in that way? IMO I think it was just a way to put lesbian content into the game.
I agree, however, it could be part of Jaye exploring, learning, and just blowing off sexual steam.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
IMO i think it was just a way to put lesbian content into the game.
Or keep Male NTR out of the game... Can't expect every LI to be virgin and it will cause less commotion that way.
And it's sort of a series, theme connected scenes; Jaye-Tara, MC-Tara, Tara getting MC and Jaye into the closet...
See it as Tara tries to get them together... Possibly Jaye's motivation could have been made clear in the story in some other way, but now we get lewds so win-win in my book ;)

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes