4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
Lol. I don't think Tara does anything unless it involves Jaye too. Tara might like Alex, but she's in love with Jaye. So I don't think there is a chance for a Tara solo ending.
I'm at the Prologue, honestly I've got mixed feelings on Jaye... Kinda like Tara but I'm a sucker for blondes... Throuple Ending though, damn I'd be into that. But I hear this game isn't a Harem game.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
New player of this game ! I really love that game and the girls. There are only 2 LI (step-sis and/or mom-clone) ? Others girls are only side-girls (Linda, Erica, Amanda, Fiona, Tara, Lisa, Bianca, Tanaka...) or could they be more ?
I still have some scenes (boss lady), photos (scene of the crime, references, cougar hunt, local flavor) and achievements (max trust/love) to unlock...
Hello.
It would have been nice to hide the spoiler things under a spoiler tags. Don't you think ?

Kind regards

Reactions: TeeEight

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I'm at the Prologue, honestly I've got mixed feelings on Jaye... Kinda like Tara but I'm a sucker for blondes... Throuple Ending though, damn I'd be into that. But I hear this game isn't a Harem game.
Oh shit, you're at the prologue? I better keep my spoilers under control, then. It's not a harem game, but the devs did say that there are multiple endings planned for both main girls. So there's a chance that there's an ending that involves two love interests. Who knows.

Jaye has her charms, but I'm definitely on #TEAMMALLORY. She's just too damn adorable, and Peanutbooter is a hoot.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Not at all, games been out for months, all on you for being in the thread
I don't get your point. Spoilers are not just for people who frequent this thread. New players might like to play the game without the plot being detailed out for them, and shouldn't be punished for reading a few posts on this thread to see if the game is something they might like. There are a lot of things that can be learned on a game's thread without having events spoiled.

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
I don't get your point. Spoilers are not just for people who frequent this thread. New players might like to play the game without the plot being detailed out for them, and shouldn't be punished for reading a few posts on this thread to see if the game is something they might like. There are a lot of things that can be learned on a game's thread without having events spoiled.
Good point there sir but that comment was made today or as it says yesterday for me so kinda their fault for reading the currently latest comments,When ever I check out a new game to me if I do read the comments I start with the ones on the first few pages that don't spoil stuff that have been released recently...

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I can only speak from my own perspective, but generally when I try a new VN I kind of assume that the entirety of F95 is a spoiler zone. I still visit the forums as I'm playing, just with the expectation of spoilers because that's fun for me.

Granted, I've personally never been too sensitive to spoilers myself. I'm very much a re-reader anyway. I like to fully download what I'm reading and I hang on every word of a good book or VN, so spoilers really don't ruin my enjoyment at all. But I can understand some people really hate spoilers. If someone tells me not to spoil something here, I won't. But otherwise, I generally comment here with the expectation that either people have already played it or they don't care about spoilers either.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Lol. I don't think Tara does anything unless it involves Jaye too. Tara might like Alex, but she's in love with Jaye. So I don't think there is a chance for a Tara solo ending.
:unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tara loves Jaye but she doesn't seem to be in love with her. If she was then she wouldn't be so willing to help the MC.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022

Tara loves Jaye but she doesn't seem to be in love with her. If she was then she wouldn't be so willing to help the MC.
She lies! What you don't know is that Tara has a secret shrine of Jaye where she worships every night. I'm pretty sure it was mentioned somewhere in the chapter 7 dev notes.

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
She lies! What you don't know is that Tara has a secret shrine of Jaye where she worships every night. I'm pretty sure it was mentioned somewhere in the chapter 7 dev notes.
Hold up,You can't just go and talk about dev notes(atleast not until the chapter is released) on here unless you are just talking out of your ass to mess with us...

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I disagree. Based on what she said when bedding MC for the first time, it seems she herself had been a virgin up to that point. She popped her own v-card to try and get him to stay, for Jaye. That's a bit more than basic friendship in my book.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I disagree. Based on what she said when bedding MC for the first time, it seems she herself had been a virgin up to that point. She popped her own v-card to try and get him to stay, for Jaye. That's a bit more than basic friendship in my book.
I think that's effectively backwards. Tara clearly wanted to sleep with the MC, the issue is that she knew her BFF *also* wanted to sleep with him. Trying to persuade the MC to stay allowed Tara to kill both birds with a single, err, bee.

The whole situation definitely shows that Tara cares about Jaye a lot, because she was willing to subordinate her own desires to protect Jaye's feelings. But it's in no way an indication she loves Jaye. Her statement that there's nothing romantic between her and Jaye may be exaggerated, but it seems clear to me that her primary feelings for Jaye are platonic. That's why her overriding drive seems to be to hook the two of them up so they can finally see if things work or flame out.

Ceteris paribus, I think Tara would much rather date the MC than Jaye.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
From the most authoritative source on the game a few months ago...

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
Oh shit, you're at the prologue? I better keep my spoilers under control, then. It's not a harem game, but the devs did say that there are multiple endings planned for both main girls. So there's a chance that there's an ending that involves two love interests. Who knows.

Jaye has her charms, but I'm definitely on #TEAMMALLORY. She's just too damn adorable, and Peanutbooter is a hoot.
Oh no, don't let me stop you. I'm perfectly fine with spoilers, go nuts!

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017

Gotta be honest, doesn't Jaye or Tara know about bisexuality? Are they in denial? I wonder if i can just get those two together instead of after me...

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
1676954963314.png

Fuck... Shit got serious...

Prologue Spoilers:
A car accident, man this is like my nightmare scenario... Getting a call that your parent or loved one got into a car accident? Oof... My Family has a history of a car accidents, my mom's parents died in two separate ones when she was young, then my dad when I was like 3...

Wear Seatbelts and for the love of god, don't drive recklessly or aggressively people.

Edit:

Wow, Chapter 1 isn't pulling punches with this intro huh...

Edit 2:

Fucking hell, I spoke too soon. Double gutpunches....

Poor Mal...

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes