4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
If I understand correctly, what happened between Jaye and Tara (Mallory and Amanda) is not a one night stand.
They are still in a kind of sexual relationship.

I don't like Jade, she makes Tara feel like she stole it from us.
As much as I love Malloy, she can't seem to break up with Amanda.
If I had a chance to finish the game with a side girl, I would have finished with the young blonde at the ski resort.

Riversayt

Jan 27, 2023
people I don't understand one thing.. I played in Russian with a cheat mod that showed wrong options and always chose only them but in the end always showed that love points or trust of one of the girls is not enough .. why is that so? and in Russian it is also like this, although I chose those options that I chose on the English version of the game .. but as you can see from the picture, it always does not capture points from one of them ... can someone explain why it comes like this ???

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
people I don't understand one thing.. I played in Russian with a cheat mod that showed wrong options and always chose only them but in the end always showed that love points or trust of one of the girls is not enough .. why is that so? and in Russian it is also like this, although I chose those options that I chose on the English version of the game .. but as you can see from the picture, it always does not capture points from one of them ... can someone explain why it comes like this ???
I do not know the mod you use, but I can think of two possibilities, there are some hidden points, which are awarded without the normal signal at the top, also there are some chains of choices that prevent you from getting the full score on some occasions.

I suggest you review the choices you made using the walkthrough, you will have no problem getting the full score

https://f95zone.to/threads/chasing-sunsets-v0-7a-stone-fox-studios.62625/post-7925389

Riversayt

Jan 27, 2023
You should ask the dev of the mod you're using. How should we know?
I just mean that I choose both in English and in Russian one and the same options which recompose step by step instructions .. but at the end of the chapter sometimes it shows different results .. that's why I wanted to know .. why is it like this? you choose the options you need in both versions and sometimes the result is different .. what the hell ?

Riversayt

Jan 27, 2023
I do not know the mod you use, but I can think of two possibilities, there are some hidden points, which are awarded without the normal signal at the top, also there are some chains of choices that prevent you from getting the full score on some occasions.

I suggest you review the choices you made using the walkthrough, you will have no problem getting the full score

https://f95zone.to/threads/chasing-sunsets-v0-7a-stone-fox-studios.62625/post-7925389
and you are sure that I will be able to get all the points completely without oshybak if I play with the step by step guide that was on that link that you gave? maybe I'm wrong, the instructions here are a bit confusing

Zero141214

May 28, 2021
If I understand correctly, what happened between Jaye and Tara (Mallory and Amanda) is not a one night stand.
They are still in a kind of sexual relationship.

I don't like Jade, she makes Tara feel like she stole it from us.
As much as I love Malloy, she can't seem to break up with Amanda.
If I had a chance to finish the game with a side girl, I would have finished with the young blonde at the ski resort.
I gree. She's also hotter than the two main LIs.

Reactions: risky0

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
What happens if i romance both Mallory and Jaye?
As of episode 6, not much. And it depends on whether or not Alex told either of them that he'd be exclusive with them.

If Alex is honest with them about dating both then by the end of Episode 6, Mallory is okay with an open relationship but Jaye is conflicted about the idea.

If Alex told Mallory he'd be exclusive with her in CH5 then immediately went off and banged his sister for 4 hours straight, then the game tracks your cheating ass and there is likely going to be consequences in CH7.

If Alex tells BOTH of them that he's being exclusive with them, then this is the spicy path. There is supposedly a planned knife fight between Mallory and Jaye, and a bitch is going to get cut. So this is probably where that happens.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes