4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Since there was no way to communicate I just want to thank you here for the stream which was great. Not much audience makes me feel more elite for being there lol. Great questions and lots of interesting information at least for me, good job.

I hope devs will change theirs mind about this site tho, non-paying fan is still a fan and since the game itself deserves much greater popularity and fame, they should not reject us nor deny our existence . I hope there will be some more marketing out there since there are some shitty games getting more attention than this masterpiece which hurts me like hell...
Pretty sure the devs are okay with F95. I mean why wouldnt they? Most patrons and the fanbase comes from here.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Feel free to correct me if I misunderstood but if I got it right they said they do not pay much attention to this community here. They have normal 9 to 5 job and this game is in some way theirs side project/hobby, they would love to make it a living from making games so I guess there is from their skepticism comes from. They were asked if they follow fans feedback or suggestions and they said that if any it is Patreon or Discord only, asked again about F95 (not directly using name tho) and yeah, as I said earlier, not really. I wish that to change, it is nice to see devs somehow active in theirs games threads.
every dev is active here at the start as they need to find a way to promote their game and communication with players is one of them. but devs (as any normal human being) usually reach that point when they have had enough of... let's call them various user shennanigans here.
in case of stone fox, stoya said they're done with f95 after someone linked stone fox's mega download link instead of reuploading it to another one.
some other devs were tired of arguing people about their game, some have even received death threats because of what happened ingame (acting lessons by DPC)... and it's a lot easier to do any of those in the boards than on patreon or official discord. so some devs prefer to pay attention to players who are either patreons or communicate in a bit more civilized manner than how people usually communicate on pirate boards

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Feel free to correct me if I misunderstood but if I got it right they said they do not pay much attention to this community here. They have normal 9 to 5 job and this game is in some way theirs side project/hobby, they would love to make it a living from making games so I guess there is where their skepticism comes from. They were asked if they follow fans feedback or suggestions and they said that if any it is Patreon or Discord only, asked again about F95 (not directly using name tho) and yeah, as I said earlier, not really. I wish that to change, it is nice to see devs somehow active in theirs games threads.

But again, I could get it wrong, it was 2AM and I was half-sleeping. They seem like a great guys and I respect theirs approach, I just said that "I wish".
in case of stone fox, stoya said they're done with f95 after someone linked stone fox's mega download link instead of reuploading it to another one.
We see Kentyrr still upload images every once in a while, but i've never seen them interact with any post. Stoya appeared to delete his F95 account after that incident ... and I think it was more the litany of "shut up dev, we're the reason you have a popular game so stop complaining when we do you wrong" posts after his complaint that caused him to skedaddle.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
They are active on Reddit also. Kent posts his god-tier renders there - check out the "AVN_Lovers" subreddit and you'll see Kent's stuff sometimes.

• Angry
Reactions: Jericho85

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
New player of this game ! I really love that game and the girls. There are only 2 LI (step-sis and/or mom-clone) ? Others girls are only side-girls (Linda, Erica, Amanda, Fiona, Tara, Lisa, Bianca, Tanaka...) or could they be more ?
I still have some scenes (boss lady), photos (scene of the crime, references, cougar hunt, local flavor) and achievements (max trust/love) to unlock...

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
New player of this game ! I really love that game and the girls. There are only 2 LI (step-sis and/or mom-clone) ? Others girls are only side-girls (Linda, Erica, Amanda, Fiona, Tara, Lisa, Bianca, Tanaka...) or could they be more ?
I still have some scenes (boss lady), photos (scene of the crime, references, cougar hunt, local flavor) and achievements (max trust/love) to unlock...
I wonder if Lisa will end up being elevated as a main LI option at some point. There isn't any romance yet, but there is respect and sexual attraction. And she's going to be pretty close to Alex going forward. I could see something budding there beyond just quickies in the storage closet. I think SFS mentioned that there will be some endings outside of Jaye and Mallory paths, so maybe Lisa has a planned ending.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes