4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I'm pretty sure the choices at the beginning and end of the last chapter define whether the girls will be willing to share you or will be upset when they realize you're with both of them -- if you're playing that way ... (and obviously this is just a guess since the consequences of the most recent decisions won't be known for a chapter or two I suspect).

Reactions: Walter Victor

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
i believe that Mallory is open to sharing, if you made the right choices
There's something I've been wondering if you pick Jaye do you think she would still be open to doing things with Tara and letting the mc do the same? And if you pick Mallory then Amanda will certainly be included in some capacity...so if you were to somehow get both Jaye and Mallory would the secondary relationships still be in play? Obviously Lisa and Bianca won't be included in that...Dammit!

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
There's something I've been wondering if you pick Jaye do you think she would still be open to doing things with Tara and letting the mc do the same? And if you pick Mallory then Amanda will certainly be included in some capacity...so if you were to somehow get both Jaye and Mallory would the secondary relationships still be in play? Obviously Lisa and Bianca won't be included in that...Dammit!
no idea, would love to have Mallory, Jaye, Tara and Amanda. but i think youll at most get Jaye and Tara or Jaye and Mallory or Mallory and Amanda

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Hmmm Jaye asks if MC slept with Tara and choices was lie and say no or tell truth and say yes, But in my playthrough he didn't sleep with her.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Hmmm Jaye asks if MC slept with Tara and choices was lie and say no or tell truth and say yes, But in my playthrough he didn't sleep with her.
You see it later in a flashback, but the MC will always have sex with Tara before leaving his family after the fight at the graduation party

Reactions: Ilhares

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
It was a little confusing for my too, but if you keep playing for a bit you will get a flashback about sleeping with Tara.
It was kind of a trick question.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes