4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Now I'm curious, I was under the impression you have the option to jump greyed out, and you can only scream for help, or feed the sharks. :unsure:
I think that depends on how dedicated you have been to ruining everything. I also think the reverse is true if you have a relationship score that is too high. It has been a while since I played that scene.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I think that depends on how dedicated you have been to ruining everything. I also think the reverse is true if you have a relationship score that is too high. It has been a while since I played that scene.
Specifically, it's whether you choose to fake cooperation (num008 = 3) or compete with Jaye (num013 = 3) in Chapter 3. As long as you chose for Alex to not be a buttplug on the day one tasks, you should have the option to have Alex jump in and save Jaye himself. Otherwise, Alex can only pussy out and watch Lisa rescue her instead.

If you chose to fake cooperation though, then you can have Alex act like he didn't see Jaye in the Water, which leads to a unique scene with Tara :Kappa:

Courtesy of Mr. Bubu's fantastic walkthrough:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
The truth needs no confirmation. Jaye > Tara.

Then. Now. Forever.

:Kappa:
I agree -- Jaye > Tara.

But, I think Tara is an Awesome wingwoman! If the MC accepts her help, she is critical to the MC getting the 'best' out of Jaye, whether it is the 'cheat code first kiss story' or the birthday gift reminder, she is always there rooting for the MC and her bestie Jaye.

Tara's help also adds some great levity to different scenes, whether it is 'Tequila Tara' or 'Chattypants Tara,' she helps to give life and dimension to the relationship between the MC and Jaye.

One of the hottest early sex scenes was the scene where Tara gave the MC her virginity and told him to pretend that she was Jaye the night before he was going to leave Boston for parts unknown, mostly in the desire to try to persuade him not to leave. The ability to switch back and forth between actually making love to Tara and pretending that she was Jaye was Very Hot!

Tara is hot, no doubt, but there was never the level of intimacy and love with and for Tara that there was with Jaye (and is - if you choose Jaye as your primary love interest).

I'm still holding out hope for a Jaye/Tara/MC threesome near the end (and it might even start out as Jaye telling the MC he needs to have sex with Tara now, and then judge them both to prove that Jaye is better than Tara - something she asked/commented about during the sex after Wild Ginger). There are a number of hints that Jaye gets excited about the stories that the MC has in his diary about banging different redheads with green eyes as a replacement for her during his travels, but nothing that says she is willing to go full on cuckqueen.

Jaye strikes me as a - might share MC with another woman - but she'd have to be special to Jaye (and the MC) and it would Have to be on her terms.

Reactions: LSC82

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

I'm guessing one of the crossovers will be Eternum? Since Caribdis put Chasing Sunsets game icon in one of the computers (SPOILER ALERT) in one particular scene
Unfortunately for me, nothing to get excited about... Will the first few times be Bianca, Tanaka and the barmaid/tassist?

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
The update talks about new partners, Lisa has already been a partner in a lewd scene:cry:
I forgot Amanda among the possibilities
Mallory and Amanda are guaranteed, due to it being a Mallory update and the ending of the last chapter. Bianca might be one, judging by the texting last update. Last option, probably Tanaka, to please shazba, but I heard that the scene will be upside down to honor shazba's Australian roots. :Kappa:

Though I'd love to get a shot at Sophie (captain's wife). :love:

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021

I'm guessing one of the crossovers will be Eternum? Since Caribdis put Chasing Sunsets game icon in one of the computers (SPOILER ALERT) in one particular scene
I don't know if it's a good idea to have a crossover between a HS2 game and a more realistically rendered one. You will basically have to redraw the characters from scratch. Crossing over with DIK, STWA, Summer Heat should be much easier.

JamesM81

Aug 14, 2022
Unfortunately for me, nothing to get excited about... Will the first few times be Bianca, Tanaka and the barmaid/tassist?
Same. At this point if it isn't Tara, Jaye, Sophie, Lisa or Amanda (even if I have to bite the Mallory bullet) it's 100% a skip for me.

Overall it's kinda sad that Jaye route blocks Lisa and Amanda and I can't play anything other than Jaye route in this game. I'll still use a mod to play the other scenes I want to see.

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Mallory and Amanda are guaranteed, due to it being a Mallory update and the ending of the last chapter. Bianca might be one, judging by the texting last update. Last option, probably Tanaka, to please shazba, but I heard that the scene will be upside down to honor shazba's Australian roots. :Kappa:

Though I'd love to get a shot at Sophie (captain's wife). :love:
Mallory update??? Chapter 5 was the Mallory update the last update was the Jaye update now we get story progression update

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
I don't know if it's a good idea to have a crossover between a HS2 game and a more realistically rendered one. You will basically have to redraw the characters from scratch. Crossing over with DIK, STWA, Summer Heat should be much easier.
yes but maybe it won't be characters but a logo or poster written "eternum" or something like that

Reactions: not morgen

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Mallory update??? Chapter 5 was the Mallory update the last update was the Jaye update now we get story progression update
Yeah I haven't seen much indicating it would be a Mallory-centric update. I would be so hyped about more Mallory, but based on what they said in the livestream and the most recent update it sounds like it will be more story focused than anything with the sexy stuff being more with the side girls than the main girls. The chapter is called "Cause and Effect" so I'm guessing there will be an element of temptation with the side girls (and the consequences that come with that) now that Alex has had a choice to lock in a relationship with both of the main girls. That said, I'm sure there will probably some stuff with Mallory in CH7, but it will probably be limited to flirting. :cry:

Devs mentioned that the Moratorium on character deaths has been lifted, that there will be 2 bad ends, and one character is permanently leaving the story... My money is on one of two possibilities. Either George is getting whacked, or someone was dumb enough to steal one of his oatmeal creampies. People do get lost at sea all the time :Kappa:

As far as the crossover, I doubt it will be Eternum. There won't' be any Eternum characters showing up in Chasing Sunsets or vise versa simply because it's Daz vs HS2. It's too different of an art style. They could do minor references like a logo show up somewhere or something, but I doubt SFS would bother mentioning it if the reference was that minor. I agree that Artemis is probably a big possibility, but my longshot hope is Elsa from Corporate Culture.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Same. At this point if it isn't Tara, Jaye, Sophie, Lisa or Amanda (even if I have to bite the Mallory bullet) it's 100% a skip for me.

Overall it's kinda sad that Jaye route blocks Lisa and Amanda and I can't play anything other than Jaye route in this game. I'll still use a mod to play the other scenes I want to see.
Surely the next one will be a weak chapter for Jaye, but the story will proceed anyway. I wait to see who these new partners will be, hoping they are not just distractions

Reactions: JamesM81
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes