4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Meanwhile Mallory was so disappointing that she didn't even get a mention. So this proves that Jaye > Tara > Mallory. :Kappa:
HELL No! My main playthrough is a Mallory faithful run. I dive in to save Jaye in CH4, then I dump her at the "pillow fort" scene.

Mallory > Peanutbooter > Bianca > Tanaka > Tara > Jaye

Reactions: Harathorne

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
worst list iv seen yet
Can't expect much from someone who loves Jill from BaDIK.
Seriously Jill and the "role model" from Second Chance are probably the 2 worst LI's I've ever seen in any AVN.
Everyone knows the list goes:

Tara > Jaye > Lisa > Sophie > who cares...

Reactions: nyrek

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Can't expect much from someone who loves Jill from BaDIK.
Seriously Jill and the "role model" from Second Chance are probably the 2 worst LI's I've ever seen in any AVN.
Everyone knows the list goes:

Tara > Jaye > Lisa > Sophie > who cares...
Guilty. Mallory is my favorite LI out of all AVNs. Jill is a close second. I guess I have a thing for hot brunettes and vanilla romances. Elsa from Corporate Culture ranks as best blondie though.

But don't feel bad. Maybe one day you too will be a man of culture.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Guilty. Mallory is my favorite LI out of all AVNs. Jill is a close second. I guess I have a thing for hot brunettes and vanilla romances. Elsa from Corporate Culture ranks as best blondie though.

No shame. To each his own. I could maybe hold Jill against you because I seriosuly dislike her. Mallory is amazing though. In a different game she would be a 10/10 no doubt. But this specific one, given the circumstances she just gives me strong platonic friend vibes. I do love the banter between her and the MC.

Reactions: Nirvana96

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017

You mean besides that she is your clone mommy :LOL:
I hope there there will be an option for Mallory and Amanda thought.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes