4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
scaredpepe.png

Amanda, however, is less of a distraction than Bianca and Tanaka
Like I said before - Amanda is in that second tier of characters, that play significant role in the storyline and might be a part of some endings. Bianca and Tanaka are in the third tier, in terms of us getting content with them, but not playing a big part in the story.

so you're telling me there's a chance shazba gets tanaka? :whistle:
Yes, but the scene will be upside down due to Mark Webber being Australian. :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
Surely the next one will be a weak chapter for Jaye, but the story will proceed anyway. I wait to see who these new partners will be, hoping they are not just distractions
"Chapter 7 should be relatively even in length no matter what path you're on, with variations on how the story beats play out. That said, it's trending toward our longest chapter by a fair margin"

Stoya did say this in the patreon-subscribestar dev update, which is the same as the steam dev log that is public.

A weak chapter with Jaye would just not cut it I don't think at this point.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
"Chapter 7 should be relatively even in length no matter what path you're on, with variations on how the story beats play out. That said, it's trending toward our longest chapter by a fair margin"

Stoya did say this in the patreon-subscribestar dev update, which is the same as the steam dev log that is public.

A weak chapter with Jaye would just not cut it I don't think at this point.
well, the sixth chapter even in Mallory's path is practically the same length as the one in Jaye, but it is considerably weaker

when I say weak chapter for Jaye I mean that her "personal" storyline will have less space anyway, after all, even M allory is entitled to her real first date (Amanda permitting)

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Mallory and Amanda are guaranteed, due to it being a Mallory update and the ending of the last chapter. Bianca might be one, judging by the texting last update. Last option, probably Tanaka, to please shazba, but I heard that the scene will be upside down to honor shazba's Australian roots. :Kappa:

Though I'd love to get a shot at Sophie (captain's wife). :love:
They mentioned multiple times that she is inspired by another dev's wife, so nothing will ever happen with Sophie.
The chapter is called "Cause and Effect" so I'm guessing there will be an element of temptation with the side girls (and the consequences that come with that) now that Alex has had a choice to lock in a relationship with both of the main girls.
View attachment 2129561 View attachment 2129562 View attachment 2129560 I have achieved Godhood. I have beaten the game. Other men only dream of being as proficient as I am. copium, definitely won't come to bite me in the ass:HideThePain:
:cautious:

• Sad
Reactions: Lostanddamned

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Mallory and Amanda are guaranteed, due to it being a Mallory update and the ending of the last chapter. Bianca might be one, judging by the texting last update. Last option, probably Tanaka, to please shazba, but I heard that the scene will be upside down to honor shazba's Australian roots. :Kappa:

Though I'd love to get a shot at Sophie (captain's wife). :love:
so you're telling me there's a chance shazba gets tanaka? :whistle:
View attachment 2359560

Like I said before - Amanda is in that second tier of characters, that play significant role in the storyline and might be a part of some endings. Bianca and Tanaka are in the third tier, in terms of us getting content with them, but not playing a big part in the story.

Yes, but the scene will be upside down due to Mark Webber being Australian. :Kappa:
Y’all need to shut the fuck up! Playing with a man’s emotions like this! Setting a guy up for major disappointment! This shit is just wrong! Unconscionable even!

:p

ArchX

Mar 31, 2018
Fuck...That Spa/Hotel scene with Jaye is absolutely is one of the hottest scenes that I ever saw in any of the games that I played... and I was not sure what path was the best for me, but after that. Damn hands down for Jaye. It's just feels so wrong to choose to steer that relationship to an open one...( and the friendzone option? WHO THE FUCK is gonna friendzone someone after that?! :D )I don't know it's just wrong.
Otherwise I'm fuckin' curious about the Mallory/Amanda path because that scene with them was so fucking funny :D
I wish this game had a harem tag...

Last edited:

Mr_Mister

Jan 9, 2020
Yeah I haven't seen much indicating it would be a Mallory-centric update. I would be so hyped about more Mallory, but based on what they said in the livestream and the most recent update it sounds like it will be more story focused than anything with the sexy stuff being more with the side girls than the main girls. The chapter is called "Cause and Effect" so I'm guessing there will be an element of temptation with the side girls (and the consequences that come with that) now that Alex has had a choice to lock in a relationship with both of the main girls. That said, I'm sure there will probably some stuff with Mallory in CH7, but it will probably be limited to flirting. :cry:

Devs mentioned that the Moratorium on character deaths has been lifted, that there will be 2 bad ends, and one character is permanently leaving the story... My money is on one of two possibilities. Either George is getting whacked, or someone was dumb enough to steal one of his oatmeal creampies. People do get lost at sea all the time :Kappa:

As far as the crossover, I doubt it will be Eternum. There won't' be any Eternum characters showing up in Chasing Sunsets or vise versa simply because it's Daz vs HS2. It's too different of an art style. They could do minor references like a logo show up somewhere or something, but I doubt SFS would bother mentioning it if the reference was that minor. I agree that Artemis is probably a big possibility, but my longshot hope is Elsa from Corporate Culture.
the major character leaving the game , a few possiblities #1 George : either his job is finish or gets whacked ! , #2 Christian gets whacked ! , #3 Mr Assassin but with Mr Assassin i've got thoughts ! , somehow i think Mr Assassin will get to fight Alex but David's brother in arms medal will get relevant here , because Mr Assassin was part of David's military unit.

i-pity-the-fool.jpg

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
the major character leaving the game , a few possiblities #1 George : either his job is finish or gets whacked ! , #2 Christian gets whacked ! , #3 Mr Assassin but with Mr Assassin i've got thoughts ! , somehow i think Mr Assassin will get to fight Alex but David's brother in arms medal will get relevant here , because Mr Assassin was part of David's military unit.

View attachment 2369551
spoiler

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes