4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
I swear to God, if Stoya writes Tara out of the game in the next update, I am going to burn my house down with me inside it.
:HideThePain: You gonna have to do that and follow gamingdevil800s advice because the developers said (I'm 99.9% sure of this unless I'm mixing names up but I don't think so, hard to keep track of everything) in one of the recent live talks on the discord that shes so popular that they are gonna keep her for the next project so hold off on the self immolation all right! Anyways, Tara did her "thing" with the siblings one by one out of her own kinky interests and friendship, and that's it going forward, just friendship.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I asked myself that same question. A quick Google search led me to an AVN that goes by that exact name. It has a dedicated thread on these forums, BTW.
Thank you. I did a couple of searches from (within this forum -dumb, I know) and didn't find anything.
After you said that, I went out and then found it. Duhhh...

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
AMAZING ART by Kentyrr
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!

View attachment 2421990
Schrodinger's Tara.

On one hand I definitely want MORE Tara content.
On the other hand I want her as main LI in their next game.
On the third hand I'm afraid the pairing with the next MC won't feel as right as with MC & Jaye.

At the end I'm just here not knowing what to hope for lol.

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
Schrodinger's Tara.

On one hand I definitely want MORE Tara content.
On the other hand I want her as main LI in their next game.
On the third hand I'm afraid the pairing with the next MC won't feel as right as with MC & Jaye.

At the end I'm just here not knowing what to hope for lol.
Tara could be the 3rd wheel... only if there is more than friendship between them. Tara said there wasn't any attraction, but i doubt that. There is no sex without any attraction. It seems that Tara sacrified herself for Jaye and MC happiness.

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
Tara could be the 3rd wheel... only if there is more than friendship between them. Tara said there wasn't any attraction, but i doubt that. There is no sex without any attraction. It seems that Tara sacrified herself for Jaye and MC happiness.
There's no sacrifice at all if he took the Mallory route. He can bang Tara all day. Of course the Wrath of Amanda is not to be scoffed at if he went about it the wrong way....:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

beerus09

Jun 26, 2020
praying for at least 1 threesome scene with Tara! Would make sense to balance out the other route which seems to be heading in a Mallory + Amanda direction.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes