4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Chasing Sunsets will be releasing a new Chapter soon, based on everything the dev's have shared on Patreon/SS/Discord.

In other news:

PSA for the day = Troll Alert.

Please stay off their bridges and avoid 'feeding' them with responses.

If they starve from a lack of notice, they will go away (that and hitting ignore ...)

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
Gallery Unlock Script

Description: A simple gallery unlock script. Just place it in the game folder and everything should be unlocked.
Game version: v0.8 (but should work on future versions)

DISCLAIMER
This script makes permanent changes to your persistent data.
Removing this script will not revert the changes that have been made.
Make a backup if you ever want to be able to revert back without completely removing your persistent data.
SIDENOTE
This mod shouldn't interfere with other mods.
Python:
# Use this unlock script at your own risk.
# https://f95zone.to/threads/.62625/post-10577011

# Start the deal with the devil
init 666 python:
    # Check if the scene list was defined
    if not persistent.scene_list is None:
        # Loop through all persistent data
        for gallery_unlock_item in persistent.scene_list:
            if gallery_unlock_item.is_locked == True:
                unlock_scene_item(gallery_unlock_item.item_id)

# Check if the image list was defined
    if not persistent.image_list is None:
        for gallery_unlock_item in persistent.image_list:
            if gallery_unlock_item.is_locked == True:
                unlock_image_item(gallery_unlock_item.item_id)

# Check if the achievements list was defined
    if not persistent.achievements is None:
        for achievement_unlock_item in persistent.achievements:
            if achievement_unlock_item.is_locked == True:
                unlock_achievement(achievement_unlock_item.achievement_id, True)

Last edited:

Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
Not sure what I am looking forward to more Jaye and Mallory or the others when the update comes out can never really make my mind up between jaye and Mallory look forward to the end of the month

Hollibolli

Mar 2, 2023
Not sure what I am looking forward to more Jaye and Mallory or the others when the update comes out can never really make my mind up between jaye and Mallory look forward to the end of the month
That's the reason i have two saves despite that Jaye the Godess is my favorite.:love:

• Angry
Reactions: Key.key06

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
because half of the people here say almost the same thing that the game was abandoned and there will be no new versions. So I was interested in it destivitally abandoned and there will be no new update, right? Or will there be a new version soon?? :unsure: :unsure::unsure::rolleyes::rolleyes:
No one with an ounce of trustworthiness has said it's gonna get abandoned. The latest release has taken a little longer but it's most definitely still being worked on.

Don't listen to the whiners, they usually just take their opinions from thin air.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
No one with an ounce of trustworthiness has said it's gonna get abandoned. The latest release has taken a little longer but it's most definitely still being worked on.

Don't listen to the whiners, they usually just take their opinions from thin air.
I was tempted to 'chime-in'. But I don't typically feed the WVM's thread trolls. :cool:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Well I wrote yes a week ago, but I thought that even without the /s my intention was obvious. Maybe not :p

• Angry
Reactions: Riversayt

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Wow, there are some seriously depressing people in here lately, seems like the delayed release of this game infringes upon their lives or something.

I've been supporting them for a while now, and I don't mind one bit.

Go play outside and come back later, sheesh.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I prefer the discussions about who is the better girl: Jaye or Mallory.

People generally discussed why they liked a certain woman more than the other and, even if I did not agree with their Mallory preference, I could understand it because they were dropped on their heads when they were little... ;)

JK - had to throw a little snarc and sarcasm in there to help us get back on track!

How about we get back to the business of discussing Chasing Sunsets.

Whether the next chapter is released by the end of April or in early May, most of the people here are Still getting it for free.

Free is Still a tough deal to beat!

So, if you are bored or tired of waiting - go check out:

Latest Games & Updates | v4.0.3-Alpha (f95zone.to)

There are So Many new and updated AVNs that you cannot download and play them all.

Take some time to find others that you like and build a core group of AVNs that are your go to's and enjoy the creativity and storytelling of others.

There are some very talented people/teams that we get to enjoy for free.

If you find yourself returning over and over again for more of a particular creator's storytelling, consider supporting them with a little $, based on what you can afford.

That And your words of encouragement really do count for something!

It's Friday and the weekend beckons. Cheers! :coffee:

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes