4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Thanks for sharing this 'Jaye and Tara Adventure' :p

I like the girl-on-girl content, especially when it is well done.

Jaye and Tara's relationship in high school is a great example of that.

When Jaye is recovering from the graduation party showdown between the MC and Christian, she reminisces about intimate time with Tara and that is Hot!

I don't see it as NTR - Jaye is actually holding out for the MC at the time and she does not even consciously know it + Tara is absolutely not trying to take Jaye away from him.

Her attempt to stop the MC from leaving is an Epic sex scene and an awesome example of how far she will go to try to protect Jaye and even the MC.

I hope that the MC and Jaye invite Tara into their relationship for intimate time - I would Love that and it would be a great epilogue scene.

I think Tara sacrificed her desires for the MC because she was/is Jaye's bestie and she would never hurt her BFF like that.

If we can get a throuple ending in Chasing Sunsets, this would be my favorite!

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
Thanks for sharing this 'Jaye and Tara Adventure' :p

I like the girl-on-girl content, especially when it is well done.

Jaye and Tara's relationship in high school is a great example of that.

When Jaye is recovering from the graduation party showdown between the MC and Christian, she reminisces about intimate time with Tara and that is Hot!

I don't see it as NTR - Jaye is actually holding out for the MC at the time and she does not even consciously know it + Tara is absolutely not trying to take Jaye away from him.

Her attempt to stop the MC from leaving is an Epic sex scene and an awesome example of how far she will go to try to protect Jaye and even the MC.

I hope that the MC and Jaye invite Tara into their relationship for intimate time - I would Love that and it would be a great epilogue scene.

I think Tara sacrificed her desires for the MC because she was/is Jaye's bestie and she would never hurt her BFF like that.

If we can get a throuple ending in Chasing Sunsets, this would be my favorite!
There more then likely will be a throuple ending but it will be a Mallory and Jaye ending and sadly for you the developers have confirmed on multiple occasions that there will not be a Jaye and Tara throuple ending.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
There more then likely will be a throuple ending but it will be a Mallory and Jaye ending and sadly for you the developers have confirmed on multiple occasions that there will not be a Jaye and Tara throuple ending.
I know that the creators have confirmed no Jaye/Tara/MC throuple in the past But - I can hope that the outpouring of Tara love would cause those 'grinch' hearts to grow 3 sizes and change their minds. :p

IF there was no possibility of a Throuple involving Tara - then let it be due to Tara being showcased as a major part of the next AVN they create in the Chasing Sunsets universe - where the throuple does not fit the script that they are already working on!

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
I know that the creators have confirmed no Jaye/Tara/MC throuple in the past But - I can hope that the outpouring of Tara love would cause those 'grinch' hearts to grow 3 sizes and change their minds. :p

IF there was no possibility of a Throuple involving Tara - then let it be due to Tara being showcased as a major part of the next AVN they create in the Chasing Sunsets universe - where the throuple does not fit the script that they are already working on!
You also have to consider this very important fact that throughout the game you don't earn any points with Tara so while she is an important character in relation to MC and Jaye she isn't someone who you choose to have a relationship within the game.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
well that's a Love story i would Say :KEK:
That banana is actually Nadia's from Summers Gone. She will be making a cameo in the next rev of Chasing Sunsets to get it back - so don't get in her way! You don't want to be on the receiving end of Nadia's banana wrath ... :oops:

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes