4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
Random question for Steam players:

Does the Steam version contain (1) the flashback scenes of the characters as children and (2) the Han Solo action figure?

Thanks!

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
Random question for Steam players:

Does the Steam version contain (1) the flashback scenes of the characters as children and (2) the Han Solo action figure?

Thanks!
It should. Im making a guess here based on your game developer tag and what youre actually asking about. That Steam have a tendency to axe any game adult game that feature any children in the story even if they are nowhere close to any scenes and thats why you're asking right?

If so I suggest you check out the interview Stone Fox studios did with spicygaming a couple months back. Easily found with a google search. They had a whole segment about steam integration.

If i recall correctly developers just dont think about what they are doing and get their shit axed due to their own carelessness. They talked a lot about steam and these rules and how crystal clear you need to be when developing. There are so many red flags that devs dont think about. I just remember it being interesting to listen to.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
If you call her bitch.... the correct sentence would be:
"The bitch who f'ckd both the MC bitch and his sis :)"
Hey, I called her a bitch in a good way :) It sounded funny in my head, but I suspected that I would trigger people by calling her that. The good thing at least is that you seem to remember who Tara is :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SamualHand

Key.key06

Apr 29, 2023
I think that Tara Loves Jaye, but is not In Love with Jaye. She is the consummate BFF and the way Tara offers to help the MC with Jaye, then gives him 'cheat codes' and other advice just confirms how invested she is in helping Jaye and the MC to take a shot at being a couple and seeing where it will take them.

Even if we cannot have a throuple with Jaye and Tara at the end of Chasing Sunsets, I think there could be a Jaye/Tara/MC threesome event.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jay was a virgin when she was fucked by the host in this scene? if not then who fucked her first? There is no such scene in the game or am I missing something?

• Angry
Reactions: Jack-O
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes