4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Jay was a virgin when she was fucked by the host in this scene? if not then who fucked her first? There is no such scene in the game or am I missing something?
depends on your definition... she fucked Tara so there is that. Guys, no.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
I wish there was a way to d/l all the wallpapers and images posted in this thread, there are some great ones. It's why it would be nice if people make a thread for the art.

Key.key06

Apr 29, 2023
From Discord previews:
"Endings are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin."-- C. Joybell C.

yeah, this scene can only mean one thing.. one <removed> will fuck jane from the front and the other her ass.. if MC will not be good sney orashatsa well, they will choose a bad option or something like that.. i think this will be in the new game updates.. yes ?

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
yeah, this scene can only mean one thing.. one <removed> will fuck jane from the front and the other her ass.. if MC will not be good sney orashatsa well, they will choose a bad option or something like that.. i think this will be in the new game updates.. yes ?
Which of the dark skinned people is called Jane? Will we see a MFF?

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
Jay was a virgin when she was fucked by the host in this scene? if not then who fucked her first? There is no such scene in the game or am I missing something?
Depends on choices in the Prologue. There is no stopping her from fooling around with Tara, that part is non-changeable, she does that automatically, I guess because she pretends Tara is the MC when they're doing it. But if she is more in love with the MC and trusts him more then she will wait and will be a virgin in chapter 6 if you decide to have sex with her. By virgin I mean never been with a man. But if she doesn't love you enough or trust you enough(in the Prologue) then she will not be a virgin in Chapter 6.

Last edited:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Depends on choices in the Prologue. There is no stopping her from fooling around with Tara, that part is non-changeable, she does that automatically, I guess because she pretends Tara is the MC when they're doing it. But if she is more in love with the MC and trusts him more then she will wait and will be a virgin in chapter 6 if you decide to have sex with her. By virgin I mean never been with a man. But if she doesn't love you enough or trust you enough(in the Prologue) then she will not be a virgin in Chapter 6.
nice, didn't know that... played it a few times but can't bring myself to be an asshole so never saw those scenes :D

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They ride the line on many controversial issues but never cross it.
Like you did in your own game about same issues the characters just talk about in your second update.
There has to be this stern disconcert between saying stuff and showing stuff,
which you do very well with the MC being essentially driving everyone away right now.
You still have ta say enough is enough and start the plot already, that fake incentive
MC does not fullhartedly uphold of finding his parents/truth about them is dragging right now.

check it out
MC in this game is reconciling ... or not ... with the guilt of his long and disheartening journey
into hurting those he holds most dear to him to this day.

Reactions: Impious Monk

Key.key06

Apr 29, 2023
Which of the dark skinned people is called Jane? Will we see a MFF?
Jay is the name of MC's sister .. and the dark-skinned men look like new characters of the future update ... they should fuck jay in the ntr scene if MC will treat you badly in the beginning of the game .. they wrote me like that .. I'm not sure myself but it must be a current scene in new update

• Angry
Reactions: Jack-O and Vopeco
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes