4.60 star(s) 306 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
What exactly is the v.0.8/0.8a patch for ? Is it just the usual incest patch or is it some kind of bugfix ?
There is no incest patch, and none is needed.

Also, it tells you in the changelog what v0.8a "only" patch is for...

v0.8a + More
Fixed:

• Fixed coding issue that resulted in poor animation performance during the hotel scene
  • Pathing issue Fixed: If MC rejected Mallory at end of Ch5, it does not end her path, but Ch7 failed to allow the player to continue a physical relationship with her.
  • Two variables were duplicated from Ch6. They are not story-critical for the most part, but a replay is worthwhile to avoid weird dialogue in Ch8 onwards.
  • Fixed erroneous reporting in the Chapter Summary about how the MC handled his chat with Jaye when he returned her phone.
  • Reverted an error in Chapter 2 where a variable was malformed. (Recording if the player hugged Jaye after she arrived on the yacht)
  • Made the trigger for the Erica phone chat in Ch7 more forgiving, and corrected dialogue to accurately reflect MC's behavior up to that point.
  • Lowered the love requirement with Mallory to ask Sophie to replicate Bandit from 34 to 31. This value is achievable without pursuing her romantically.
  • Corrected numerous spelling errors, typos, and flawed grammar.
Outstanding issues:
  • Some players have reported broken saves.
You only need it if you have v0.8...

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
You mean a all virgin route? Without boring fucking, just story? I approve!
Nope. My MC will be with Mallory and other girls.

In the game MC has the option to work together with jaye to get the company or work solo and compete with Jaye.

I want a route where MC can compete with Jaye, get the company alone and don't give anything to Jaye.

Reactions: risky0

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
I want a route where MC can compete with Jaye, get the company alone and don't give anything to Jaye.
Sounds like a really good idea to make this game and maybe revenge fuck her at the end in front of Mal & her ex-boyfriend who make out at the same time!

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
You can want this, but looking into the story I'm sure this won't happen. If you don't work with her, the company went to shit and nobody wins anything from it.

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
You guys ever go back to the front page thread and see the screenshots? I think they're a little outdated and doesn't do this game any justice. Especially the renders from the later chapters are god-tier.

Would love to see updated screenshots to pull in even more Jaye fans support for this awesome game.

joejr1

Jun 9, 2020
Good game except for the fact you can't have both Mallory and Jaye, it just ends the game. Plus if you're on both routes, you don't get Peanut.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Why is chef Tanaka so disrespectful in the beginning? It's strange because she later confesses she respected your mother very much.

If I respected someone who then died, I certainly wouldn't be rude towards their still-grieving child (who actually lost both parents).

I avoided Tanaka as much as I could on my Jaye-only playthrough and this has led to a game over in the last chapter. It's also bc I threw Christian offboard myself, but it just felt weird asking my sister to beat up a guy.

This really sucks, I either need to start a game from scratch or change variables which I know from experience can potentially lead to crashes later on :(

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Why is chef Tanaka so disrespectful in the beginning? It's strange because she later confesses she respected your mother very much.

If I respected someone who then died, I certainly wouldn't be rude towards their still-grieving child (who actually lost both parents).

I avoided Tanaka as much as I could on my Jaye-only playthrough and this has led to a game over in the last chapter. It's also bc I threw Christian offboard myself, but it just felt weird asking my sister to beat up a guy.

This really sucks, I either need to start a game from scratch or change variables which I know from experience can potentially lead to crashes later on :(
Because players need reassurance, so at every opportunity the MC must be ridiculed.... The rape van, the jellyfish, the healing pee

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Because players need reassurance, so at every opportunity the MC must be ridiculed.... The rape van, the jellyfish, the healing pee
I don't understand your explanation, players need reassurance for what? (I personally liked the scenes you mentioned, they were all in good fun).

I'm mostly trying to understand the in-game character's motivation.

On a meta level, I know writers can make mistakes and have a character act illogically for various reasons (for plot, for laughs, etc). But I don't want to believe I got a game over because of bad writing, so I was wondering if I missed or misunderstood a scene that would logically explain Tanaka's behavior in-game.

4.60 star(s) 306 Votes