4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

omzawep

Jan 27, 2021
Ran into a bug on my Mallory run where I had max love and only one off of max trust, told her I wanted to get serious, told Jaye she was family to me, and ended chapter 6 with the game saying that Mallory and I were in an intimate relationship, and Jaye and I were siblings but she wanted more.

In chapter 7, however, I get the not dating anyone confrontation instead of the dating Mallory one, I don't get the threesome, and at the end of the chapter the scores say Mallory considers me a friend. Any idea what bug I could have tripped to get pushed off her path? I otherwise did everything in Chapter 7 to max my relationship with her (opposed cloning, etc.).

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
-The outcome of the inheritance evaluation
I only want that company for myself. I've kept my relationship with Jaye as negative as possible and I hope that at some point they give us an opportunity for Mc to get the fuck out of her life.
-Team Mallory

Reactions: Xarin

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Whoever wants do something about this divine,
heavenly creation,
does not deserve to exist himself,
whoever dares to utter such words,will burn in hell !!

You come,and do nothing about any divine,
heavenly creation of the grand master.
they all contain the most fervent passion,
love and lust in their looks,expressions,and luscious sensual bodies.

Jaye,Mallory,Tara,Lisa,Tanaka,Bianca...,
and many other divinely beautiful renders out there,
he makes them all with the most loving precision,
the most beautiful light effects,expressive look and eyes,
never anything is missing in his artwork,
an absolute master of his profession !!

The wonderful Mallory by an absolute grand master,Kentyrr
View attachment 2820598
My estimation of John Sacrimoni as a man just fuckin' plummeted. :cautious: :Kappa:

There's nothing wrong with Mallory, the only thing wrong with her is that she just happened to be in the same game as Jaye. :love:

jayesofaedit2K.jpg

I am unswayed by your delusions, friend.
I'd do it without having to be asked. She's just that uninteresting to me across the board. When I first met her at the lodge I was thinking "How can I ditch this nosy reporter chick and get on with my life?" She's a basket of problems and drama before my MC even enters the scene, I do not need that headache.

At least with Jaye I am (intimately) aware of where it comes from. She's badass, definitely better looking, and just overall a damned good character (with acknowledged temper issues). And she has Tara as a best friend, which is kinda like scoring a grand slam, really. Mallory's accompaniment is a neurologically damaged entity that she seems far too comfortable getting kinky with in very short order. BAD FRIEND!
The reason IMO, is Jaye's story and character has more depth in terms of writing. The first time I saw Mallory my reaction was "this wacky journalist that talks to herself and came out of nowhere is weird, something fishy is up with her". Meanwhile Jaye has a prologue that sets the connection to MC so you understand it better. The connection is just there. That's why I have always said if Kent and Stoya went for Jaye and Tara as main LI's it would have been better. The connection between them and MC is there, the story writes itself. Also Tara is a nice contrast to Jaye - Jaye is fiery, while Tara is ice cold.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
My estimation of John Sacrimoni as a man just fuckin' plummeted. :cautious: :Kappa:

There's nothing wrong with Mallory, the only thing wrong with her is that she just happened to be in the same game as Jaye. :love:

View attachment 2821951

The reason IMO, is Jaye's story and character has more depth in terms of writing. The first time I saw Mallory my reaction was "this wacky journalist that talks to herself and came out of nowhere is weird, something fishy is up with her". Meanwhile Jaye has a prologue that sets the connection to MC so you understand it better. The connection is just there. That's why I have always said if Kent and Stoya went for Jaye and Tara as main LI's it would have been better. The connection between them and MC is there, the story writes itself. Also Tara is a nice contrast to Jaye - Jaye is fiery, while Tara is ice cold.
That image of Jaye is just... Whew! Damn!

Just my opinion here, but Tara just doesn't make sense as a love interest in this story. Obviously, we know why Jaye is. And Mallory, she is an integral part of the story. Tara had one purpose and some good subtext.

You need someone strong to play opposite Jaye. Tara is her best friend. Unless you want to pull them apart in the story, there is no dramatic tension there. But an outsider who has a link to their mom and the company? She happens to be hot as hell and totally into the MC (almost) as much as Jaye.

Don't get me wrong, Tara is in the top 4 of the hottest women in the game (except for that goddamn hair). She just isn't the story.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Have you check the definition of "Hot" in a dictionary recently ?

That's her: View attachment 2828428
When Jaye gets dolled up, I find my mind putting music to the various images.

The one that comes up often is:

Sixpence None The Richer - There She Goes

One of the lines in that song really resonates with the journey the MC has taken:

And no one else could heal my pain

The journey the MC has made, around the world literally, And emotionally, but he is finally home.

Jaye Is Home!

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
As mentioned earlier, I am replaying this from the beginning.
Tara is the hottest sicko around. That impersonating Jaye scene was ... insane. Good insane, not bad insane.

PS. Tara is in the closet if she thinks that a girl "helping" a girl by eating her out doesn't make her bisexual.
Walter the barman even called it out in the prologue that these two were more than friends.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Any News when the new Update is coming maybe Sept or Oct?
We don't have a specific date from Stone Fox Studios.

Here is a snippet from the Dev Log - early May release of CH 7:

Chapter 7 is easily our largest yet, weighing in at:

• 2033 original static renders
  • 4 animations
  • 10 new Songs
  • 7000 lines of code/dialogue
  • 23 achievements
  • 2 cameos/crossovers with other titles

Here is a snippet from the latest Dev Log (Jul 31st):

As the dog days of summer continue, Kent and I are plugging away at Chapter 8, which is shaping up to be even bigger than the last one.

As of today we're sitting at over a thousand images rendered, with four large and four smaller scenes left to go in development.

So, what can you expect from Chapter 8?

-The fallout from MC's encounter with Vince
-The outcome of the inheritance evaluation
-Deeper insight into Lisa and Bianca's lives
-The outcome of the Bandit gambit
-The thinking bench returns
-At least one easter egg with another popular AVN

My conjecture is that we are about halfway, in terms of the render count (CH 8 looks to be larger than CH 7) and we are looking at a Nov release (based on the above details and that the dev time for CH 7 was about 6 months - CH 6 went gold Oct 28, 2022 & CH 7 went gold on May 7, 2023).

I'd love an Oct CH 8 release, so ....

Whenever CH 8 releases, I know it will be a great CH, continuing a story I very much enjoy And... there will be more time with 'My Favorite Girl - Jaye TM!!' :p

Anyone who has read my posts here Knows that I had to give Jaye a shout out!

Cheers! :coffee:

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
Did he really not provide the quote? I totally recognize this one.

So, what would you little maniacs like to do first?
I had to look it up :ROFLMAO: I haven't seen that movie in quite a while. Jaye beats the original though :love:
as hot as Kelly LeBrock was in that movie Jaye pulls it off better.
The color palette and the white and blue shirt, undies suits her very well.
Now I wanna rewatch it.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I had to look it up :ROFLMAO: I haven't seen that movie in quite a while. Jaye beats the original though :love:
as hot as Kelly LeBrock was in that movie Jaye pulls it off better.
The color palette and the white and blue shirt, undies suits her very well.
Now I wanna rewatch it.
Great movie. And as huge as my crush was on Kelly LeBrock, Jaye has her beat. And she is a completely digital, fictional character! :ROFLMAO: :oops:

Reactions: Vopeco
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes