4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
I hope chap 8 will not take so long for you to do the work. I am crazy about the story and hope it will be available soon. Not only the affection for the girls but also the story with the cheaters and murderers was an experience. You could write a lot about it. But everyone should make up his own mind. Good luck and to soon completion.

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
Mods and uploaders have decided to no longer link compressed posts in the OP (for the majority some are there). It is out of our control, but 98% of the time the compressed version is posted, and I know for a fact this game has since I did it ;)
OK, my bad then, since I was used to the arrangement if there wasn't a compressed link in the OP, then then the compressed version wasn't available, yet.
Curious about the why though, but I guess..."use the search function" is the answer there as well...

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
OK, my bad then, since I was used to the arrangement if there wasn't a compressed link in the OP, then then the compressed version wasn't available, yet.
Curious about the why though, but I guess..."use the search function" is the answer there as well...
No, not necesarly, look over here and there is the link as well to the full discussion, sometimes users just post a cmpr request because they don't want to use search, this issue is now months old

Reactions: pantypriv

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
OK, thank you for that :)
I'm on and off the forum, following too many threads/games and offical announcements have been lost in the weeds(which I should be paying attention to, ignorance is not bliss).
Aaaand...now back to topic, just wanted to say thanks!

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Whoever wants do something about this divine,
heavenly creation,
does not deserve to exist himself,
whoever dares to utter such words,will burn in hell !!

You come,and do nothing about any divine,
heavenly creation of the grand master.
they all contain the most fervent passion,
love and lust in their looks,expressions,and luscious sensual bodies.

Jaye,Mallory,Tara,Lisa,Tanaka,Bianca...,
and many other divinely beautiful renders out there,
he makes them all with the most loving precision,
the most beautiful light effects,expressive look and eyes,
never anything is missing in his artwork,
an absolute master of his profession !!

The wonderful Mallory by an absolute grand master,Kentyrr
View attachment 2820598
I didn't read anything in your post, so I "liked" her boobs though, very much.....

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
My estimation of John Sacrimoni as a man just fuckin' plummeted. :cautious: :Kappa:

There's nothing wrong with Mallory, the only thing wrong with her is that she just happened to be in the same game as Jaye. :love:

View attachment 2821951

The reason IMO, is Jaye's story and character has more depth in terms of writing. The first time I saw Mallory my reaction was "this wacky journalist that talks to herself and came out of nowhere is weird, something fishy is up with her". Meanwhile Jaye has a prologue that sets the connection to MC so you understand it better. The connection is just there. That's why I have always said if Kent and Stoya went for Jaye and Tara as main LI's it would have been better. The connection between them and MC is there, the story writes itself. Also Tara is a nice contrast to Jaye - Jaye is fiery, while Tara is ice cold.
Yuppers another "Like" for the boobage there.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes