4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022

1696131296921.png
Chapter 8 is hopefully *this* close!

While some supplemental art remains, we are in the process of pulling the big picture together and moving toward beta.

Over the next few weeks, we'll be evaluating the chapter pacing and run our path testing. While this sometimes results in scene rewrites or additional unplanned content to flesh out areas we feel were weak, it's an important milestone on our road to release.

The Chapter will be called "Conflicts of Interest, and picks up shortly after the post-credits scene in Chapter 7.

There will be a lot to unpack before Team Throatpunch leaves Tonalu:

• What will George's decision be on the inheritance?​
  • Will there be fallout for MC following his deadly incident on foreign soil?​
  • What were the results of Jaye's DNA test?​
In addition, we'll get some insight into some backstories that haven't been addressed directly in the game so far:

• What happened between Gary and Bianca?​
  • Why did Lisa keep MC and Jaye's shower tryst to herself?​
  • Who is buying the MV Sunset?​
  • What was the impact of Jaye's sabbatical from pre-med?​

All of this and more will be addressed in the lead up to the penultimate chapter of Chasing Sunsets.

Expect approximately 14 new achievements, at least one crossover, and more scene unlockables, as well as some lewd payoff that has been marinating in the background for a while.

As we close in on a release date, we'll keep you all posted here. For now, it's nose to the grindstone until the episode has gone gold!

Origami Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2023
Hey guys, Origami here, a fellow developer. In Chasing Sunset, there was a scene between the sister and that male character who is not the MC (Forgot his name, the corpo guy), I believe in episode 1? Is that considered NTR or no? I'm still a bit confused with the NTR tags in F95zone. Thanks for the time.

• Angry
Reactions: Night Hacker

Origami Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2023
I suppose it should... if there existed a sex scene between both of them. It's later explained what happened between Jaye and Chris.
Is it considered NTR because the LI did it with someone else? And if so, what if it's the other way around? Example: MC has sex with a married woman, per se?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Hey guys, Origami here, a fellow developer. In Chasing Sunset, there was a scene between the sister and that male character who is not the MC (Forgot his name, the corpo guy), I believe in episode 1? Is that considered NTR or no? I'm still a bit confused with the NTR tags in F95zone. Thanks for the time.
There is no scene. MC thinks something has happened, but in fact Cristian attempts an assault on Jaye who is relatively quiet knowing Cristian is asexual. So at the very least there is an attempted rape

So attempted ntr...

Origami Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2023
There is no scene. MC thinks something has happened, but in fact Cristian attempts an assault on Jaye who is relatively quiet knowing Cristian is asexual. So at the very least there is an attempted rape

So attempted ntr...
Is it because there is no visual representation? What about the reverse? Or MC with a married wife per se

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Is it considered NTR because the LI did it with someone else? And if so, what if it's the other way around? Example: MC has sex with a married woman, per se?
Haha I erased my original comment by mistake.

Nothing happened between them, so it can't be considered NTR. And the MC having sex with married women is called Netori, but the "Cheating" tag is used for that. Never seen an AVN using the NTR tag when the protagonist is having sex with a woman who is already in a relationship.

Origami Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2023
Haha I erased my original comment by mistake.

Nothing happened between them, so it can't be considered NTR. And the MC having sex with married women is called Netori, but the "Cheating" tag is used for that. Never seen an AVN using the NTR tag when the protagonist is having sex with a woman who is already in a relationship.
So, the tag Netorare/Netori is only used when it hurts/affects us/the player/MC?

Reactions: Nurikabe

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
It's up for player's interpretation. I have seen people bothered by it, even if it's later explained actually what happened, while others aren't bothered by it.

In reality it's not classified as NTR since:
a) At that point MC and Jaye aren't in a relationship
b) In reality nothing really ever happens

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
So, the tag Netorare/Netori is only used when it hurts/affects us/the player/MC?
It was just a small attempt (violent) and there was no act, so it cannot be considered fraud...
In reverse case? As far as I know, the cheat only applies to npc, so you as a player can be with anyone...
NTR tag is used when it hurts the player...

Reactions: Walter Victor

Origami Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2023
It's up for player's interpretation. I have seen people bothered by it, even if it's later explained actually what happened, while others aren't bothered by it.

In reality it's not classified as NTR since:
a) At that point MC and Jaye aren't in a relationship
b) In reality nothing really ever happens
Thank you for the answer! That helps me a lot

Origami Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2023
It was just a small attempt (violent) and there was no act, so it cannot be considered fraud...
In reverse case? As far as I know, the cheat only applies to npc, so you as a player can be with anyone...
NTR tag is used when it hurts the player...
Thank you for the answer! That helps me a lot

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes