4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I don't know shit about rendering, but I'm curious how much time and effort did it take to create such expression ?!!
I sincerely agree! I would love to know what goes into his expressions. If he starts with a preset and then dials it in? Or maybe completely from scratch using the puppeteer? Kent needs to teach a master class on YouTube. The expressions are perfect.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I sincerely agree! I would love to know what goes into his expressions. If he starts with a preset and then dials it in? Or maybe completely from scratch using the puppeteer? Kent needs to teach a master class on YouTube. The expressions are perfect.
They have had a few livestreams on their youtube channel where the topic is brought up. As far as I remember he does it manually from sliders, instead of using the custom ones you can buy from stores. Thats why they fit soo well with the scenes, but expressions alone are as good as the model they are used on at the end of the day.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
They have had a few livestreams on their youtube channel where the topic is brought up. As far as I remember he does it manually from sliders, instead of using the custom ones you can buy from stores. Thats why they fit soo well with the scenes, but expressions alone are as good as the model they are used on at the end of the day.
And why haven't you referred to him as you should - Kentyrr The God? :cautious::Kappa:

A.M.R.

Apr 18, 2022
Are Eve & Missy (the cyborg) cameos/crossovers from other VNs ? and if yes which ones ?!!

Edit: ok figured the first one, but not the second

qvcatullus

Sep 17, 2020
Are Eve & Missy (the cyborg) cameos/crossovers from other VNs ? and if yes which ones ?!!
The first is from Summer Scent, and the second is from Artemis (where that character hasn't quite been introduced but the update where she is is in beta). You've also got the Leap of Faith double-crossover, and the flight attendant was from another game I don't remember.

Reactions: A.M.R.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
What a distasteful way to shoehorn a throuple :FacePalm:. The scene with Amanda should only happen if you picked an open relationship with Mallory before, it doesnt make sense that you picked the option of a intimate relationship and then she just sets up a threesome without talking about it with MC first, that alone is already out of line
But then when you dont agree to it she still tries to convince MC telling him she always had feelings for Amanda?:WaitWhat::WaitWhat: the fuck?, where did that come from?
So you have to refuse again , basically forcing her to give up those "feelings" because clearly MC isn't enough for her or else she wouldn't be doing all that shit.
They should have made some scenes with MC and Amanda to develop at least something there because there was nothing and now they are going to be a thing just like that?? It makes it seem like she is just in it for access to Mallory and MC is just there because he is part of the package, and that makes for a shitty throuple.
Give it some build up at least so you know what you are getting into with her. Because I am personally not excited to play a route for a girl who is just going to settle for MC because she can't have what she actually wants.
Also, you should be able to stop that scene before Amanda touches and kisses Mallory. If MC wasn't ok with it then whats the point of going along with it that far to later say no?? Nothing in this particular scene/plot makes any sense, it feels like cheap fanfic.

Hollibolli

Mar 2, 2023
What a distasteful way to shoehorn a throuple :FacePalm:. The scene with Amanda should only happen if you picked an open relationship with Mallory before, it doesnt make sense that you picked the option of a intimate relationship and then she just sets up a threesome without talking about it with MC first, that alone is already out of line
But then when you dont agree to it she still tries to convince MC telling him she always had feelings for Amanda?:WaitWhat::WaitWhat: the fuck?, where did that come from?
So you have to refuse again , basically forcing her to give up those "feelings" because clearly MC isn't enough for her or else she wouldn't be doing all that shit.
They should have made some scenes with MC and Amanda to develop at least something there because there was nothing and now they are going to be a thing just like that?? It makes it seem like she is just in it for access to Mallory and MC is just there because he is part of the package, and that makes for a shitty throuple.
Give it some build up at least so you know what you are getting into with her. Because I am personally not excited to play a route for a girl who is just going to settle for MC because she can't have what she actually wants.
Also, you should be able to stop that scene before Amanda touches and kisses Mallory. If MC wasn't ok with it then whats the point of going along with it that far to later say no?? Nothing in this particular scene/plot makes any sense, it feels like cheap fanfic.
There is only one godess. JAYE. :p

But i agree that was not very good.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes